Caught my girlfriend "cybering" with some guy on skype...

Caught my girlfriend "cybering" with some guy on skype. She was completely naked and using her Hitachi magic wand and there was some dude on her screen fapping to her.

Is this cheating? I feel like I just caught her cheating.
She's mad at me for invading her privacy and insists that it isn't cheating and that I need to stop conflating fantasy with reality.

She called me a prude. I called her a slut and slammed the bedroom door.
What do?

cheating you fucking cuck.

>hurr durr look at my passe cuck meme thread

Post her pics

It's cheating

That's pretty much cheating. Skype is different from like chatroullete or something like that cos you actually know the people you're talking to

Break up with that cunt. She's gotten inside your head. Get her outta there.

Samefag op from the stripper gf thread early. Cuck meme thread in a shitty disguise. Gtfo op.

post her naked pics here.. Thats what do

There's emotional cheating and there's physical cheating. If you don't like her getting nude for other dudes and she does it anyway, it's cheating.

Shes cheating dude

First you go and beat her up and then you pick her Hitachi and shove it up your own ass and beat yourself for making this shitpost

You have a open or liberal relationship with her, where both agree with it? if the answer is "yes", then she is right and you are a moralfag.

If the answer is not, she is a fucking sluth and she is cheating on you. Dump her nudes and stop being a cuck. Bitchs don't deserve any more than be treated as sluths

Letting your gf have a vibrator is the ultimate cuckness.

Could you not post reddit tier maymays on Sup Forums please?

Femanon here.

cybering is NOT cheating. It's no different than you going to a strip club and getting a lapdance, something my husband does at least 3 times a month.

It's like I always tell him, I don't care where you get the appetite as long as you eat at home.

>prude
Either she's retarded or knows she's wrong, she's getting off with the dude and helping the splooge all over the place to your girlfriends snatch and bitties. Its definitely cheating but it's not really serious, but that's usually the first sign that therye gonna actually suck some cock or really cheat on you later, I'd make your decision and be set with it

uh is that your gf?

Stop being such a pussy and monetize the situation. Set her up as a camwhore and make some money. No need to be broke when she's cheating. Fuck that. She's shit. Make some money from it.

yeah. She's really good in bed.

Never thought I'll ever see a female cuck.
That's a new one.

>doesn't know the rules

You're a whore if you think that way, and your dude is cheating on you.

>It's no different than you going to a strip club and getting a lapdance

This is actually a very good point.

At strip clubs your husband does not see her pussy, or anything inserted into it and she doesn't cum for him. Plus he goes to jail if he tries jacking off watching her.

Yeahman

you're a retarded skank

If those are the rules between you and him, is up to you, but there are several people that don't have that kind of relationship

lol you think he's not eating out everytime he goes out? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes.
My ex was exchanging nudes with mates of mine and I considered it 100% cheating and treated it as such.

umm how about moer plz? those tits look good. full body pic is required now

No he isn't. Married men go to strip clubs all the fucking time and we occasionally go together. He buys me lap dances.

that's a stupid saying. i can tell you made it up it sounds so dumb

You've got to be kidding me...
It is VERY different.
>Strip club = They don't know you, you don't know them, they're earning money for being topless swinging on a pole and there's nothing personal about it.
>Cyber sex = Personal. You're both getting something from it because you both want it and neither is getting paid for it. Both people want each other sexually and there's some sort of connection formed from it.

Go be stupid elsewhere.

Your fat logic does not apply here.

Yes, it is cheating. You no longer have a gf. Move on.

The more I learn about women, the more MGTOW makes very good sense.

Denial Lvl 10. Just cause you go with him to the club, doesn't me he isn't digging his dick into some of those strippers when they're done working.
Keep up that denial though, at least he's getting the best of both worlds.

That was nice to try. But plz don't even bother, you're on Sup Forums ffs...

Lol - man, if this was only real.

(You) must be very lonely

Are you a lesbian couple?

Lol wut?

All you fucking fags are so easy to bait. How do you not immediately recognize this as cuckendorf?

This fucking slag is cuckendorf too. HURR DURR IT'S NOT CHEATING IT'S TOTES NORMAL TO BE A MASSIVE SLUT AND PUNCH FIST MY CUNT ON CAM FOR A DUDE

Fukken saged, and yes I'm rustled.

Some very delusional betas and skank women in this thread. Take the red pill OP. This woman is just like 99% of the women out there, trash.

How? She offered her own naked body to some dude to jerk off.
I man doesn't get naked in a strip club so the chick can get off.

A woman who says she's loyal to you yet gets off to other men, strips for other men, cums to the thoughts of other men, overall seeks validation from other men, is not loyal to you.

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board where no one could possibly give him in credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bait. We're replying anyways. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

Post more pics of her

you seem like a huge puss

cam2cam is fucking weird - camming is not though, in my opinion. And she'll most likely want it for real and go fuck other people behind your back. I'd dump the shit out of her.

If thats your your husband is a fag for going to strip clubs.

the way i see it you can either debate with a bunch of neckbeards as to what cheating is and what is not, or you can make your own fucking mind if youre willing to accept such behaviour and act on it.

I think I've found a new fetish.

Break up with her, duh. That's obviously cheating, and she's probably been doing this for quite some time. You did the right thing, slut shaming her.

Go find someone better that will actually care about you and your relationship.

break up you faggot unless you like getting cucked.

Who was the guy? Was his cock bigger than yours?

>my husband does at least 3 times a month
You're obviously not servicing your husband well enough.

dump her ass, she's already disloyal, cut the bad fruit bruh.

Cunt busting. Enjoy.

jerk off to cam sluts in the livingroom when she is home.

News flash: if he goes three times a month, he's not going to the strip club.

Ask her if she doesnt mind you jerking off on camera for girls. Its the same shit.

Wrong , an internet relationship with an emotional component is not the same as going and seeing some T&A whilst having a beer.

Females rationalise their behaviour differently.
If you approach a problem with a female rationally and logically , you will lose.

Treat women like you would children, love them but you have to be the adult and the dominant one other wise she will walk all over you and lose respect for you then be on the look out for a real male.

TL;DR , female psychology is fucked , you have to be top dog.

Do you really think that men don't form emotional bonds with the strippers at their local strip club?

Do you really think the strippers want to take the clients home ?

What do you believe the likelyhood is that an internet relationship would turn into a physical one is Vs your husband fucking a stripper ?

I can tell you the former is much more likely than the latter.

The likelihood is greater for the stripper, because she might offer a $20 blowjob in the private booth.

Why are there so many virgins in this thread?

34 year old & happily divorced.

Try again jnr.

I see , so if you are the wife that is cool with her husband going to the strip joint and have now said that there is a high likelyhood that your husband is getting his dick sucked there , you are a cuck.

You are a shitty wife , woman up.

Bitch

I'm not the femanon, dipshit. Go be a virgin somewhere else.

Yeah because strippers get completely nude and watch you fap until you nut.

>Not even a grill/10

again , you are wrong.

He didn't say there was a high likelihood. He said the likelihood was higher than cyber.

so many cucks on tonight.

Have you even been in a strip club?

>projecting.

By not allowing my wife to fuck other men , I am the cuck ?

It is cheating.

Don't let her be mad. A woman is a man's property. She has no real right to be mad when she does shit like that.

She is a slut for showing her body to another man.

Dump her ass. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Jesus Christ, how the fuck can that not be considered cheating?

Yet here you are posting pictures of women that aren't your girlfriend. As if that's any different. You look at other women all the time.

make sure she gets paid for it and take 90% of it

Why do you even ask this question on here? Seriously? Fucking dumb the slut.. Please man up a bit and get a serious relationship next time and find a decent girl that has some fucking self respect.

^this.

Unfortunately women want to be caught.
Women want you to be the dominant one, you have to show her how important she is to you and you have to "daddy" her or she will look for other men.

JUST this.OP is a faggot as usual.

it is cheating, dude.

if you're not comfortable with that shit, you must end that relationship. o else, you will be cucked very soon.

No wonder guys on b hate women so much. Where do you guys find such sluts and how the hell do you guys attract them? I hope some have you have some luck.

I was married for awhile , went to shit because she had unrealistic financial expectations.

I only earn $60,000 , I realised that if she won't love me for keeping her safe and fed , she had to go.

This. If you're on here day to day jerking it to other women, why is she not allowed to do that too with other men? I'm sure you'd leap at the chance to do what she did with the girl in the pic you posted.

> - go to chaturbate (or something similar)
> - fuck her on cam
> - get some extra bucks
> - easy and fun

If you'd discussed it it would be different, but she was actively hiding it from you. It's cheating bro. Pack up, break up, and move on, because you will not salvage this.

I'm sorry man, it sucks, but don't let her convince you this was ok. It's not.

Jpeg Vs potential new husband.

False equivalency , not an argument.

"only" 60.000? Do you know how much that is. Well anyway in my country we don't earn that much. NEVER marry a girl for your money. With all this feminazi bullshit in America I thought women wanted to make their 'own money' now.. Fucking rats.

Not necessarily. Looking at other women regularly is petty much cheating.

well said.

faggot

Opens magazine, watches TV , looks at billboard , walks outside = cheating.

Good to know.

Lmao fag you know exactly what I mean by LOOKING.

Tell her to get to work and start streaming it on chaturbate

There is something personal and intimate about giving someone a lap dance over Skype.

I understand that both men and women have carnal desires, but we all need to regulate them. You can't compare a nude image (which is common these days) to a woman giving a live camshow. It has a more personal element to it. I hope you understand.