Your 11 year old son says to you that he wants to be a girl now

>Your 11 year old son says to you that he wants to be a girl now

Wat do???

Postnatal abortion

this is what happens after a few decades of feminists teaching boys.

Send him to a hardcore boot camp in western American territory

Turn him into a fucking man, when he comes back he will be either a sobbing mess or a trump supporting pussy destroyer

>make son anhero

Make him do so much yard work and chores until he has worker hands, small scars, and toned muscles so that he's so manly he could never be a QT trap even if he wanted.

>>Your 11 year old son says to you that he wants to be a girl now
>Wat do???

Punch to the face.

>a trump supporting pussy destroyer

fuck his brains out.

pull him from public schools

I already know my kids internet privileges will be severely limited. I'll teach them myself if need be.

I don't care if my son is gay and I also wouldn't care if my son turns into a trap. But I swear to god if I have to deal with my son transitioning I would have to disown him.

Pedo!

Take a guess.

MoralFag!

>Do a 360
>Walk away

Abort him.

smash his tight boipussi and ask him how he likes it

Easy, don't encourage it. 99% of these cases turn straight after puberty. Kids are just confused, understanding yourself is a hard thing and the cultural marxists aren't helping.

But he's 11!

>>Your 11 year old son says to you that he wants to be a girl now
I find out what caused him to suddenly decide this, but seeing as my son doesn't shut the fuck up I'd imagine he would tell me if someone was trying to poison his mind without giving it a second thought because kids can't help but share stories that don't have a start, middle or end.
Then I encourage masculine pursuits like rugby or shooting (air rifle until he knows safety in and out), but it would have to work around his kickboxing training and school work.

That said, my son doesn't have much time to watch TV and have his mind polluted by whatever LGBTHDDVDBBQ bullshit is being broadcast, and his friends come from nuclear families and go to church, so I'm fairly confident that I've steered him from wanting to mutilate his body.

how come it's always fucking boys being girls and not vice versa

Because boys spend their entire lives being told what pieces of shit they are.

Well these 3 former girls turned to boys

3 useless slabs of flesh... Neat.

It's because it's more socially acceptable for girls to dress up like boys and girls and pass for boys more easily than vice-versa. People who don't know them will just think they're tomboys, or that they actually are boys.

FtM people usually won't have any obvious visible singnals until they reach puberty and they try to start binding their breasts and shit, and even then people who don't know them might assume that they just have a flat chest, or they might pass for an effeminate male to strangers.

Tell him he will have to wait until he is an adult and is more capable of making rational decisions. Especially about life altering things.

well that does make sense, thanks user

This is the only acceptable response.

Most of the other shit people are posting will only cause your kid to resent you.

Let him as I wish I had the courage to do that at 11

>rape

Send him to spend a week with my loud angry italian neihbours.

go and buy him cute dresses makeup and get his hair cut
then take him back home and show him what girls do with a big fat cock

send it to the shadow realm

"is it too late for the abortion?"

euthanize

What happens when they go to school. Does bullying not exist anymore.

encourage his decision if it's what he really wants and help him transition

this
/thread

BRUH that's a mental illness. You wouldn't tell a schizophrenic that his hallucinations are real.

curbstomp that faggot

This

bump

You'll have to sodomize him without lube, and ask him if he likes it. If not, then he has to like girls, if so, then he can be a girl.

>once he's the proper age

Tell him to come back when he's old enough to make that decision.

Tell him if he wants to get pounded in the ass for the rest of his life, then he is going to sit in his room while I pound his ass 20 times.

It works, my dad did that to me.

This. All teens are naturally "genderfluid".

say that when he turns 18 and gtfo my home I will let him

thats smart ill remember that when i have kids

I would tell him the truth. That it is simply not possible. Sure he can be cosmetically altered to look more female but cosmetic is all it will ever be.

Tell him to whack off and he'll feel better.

Honestly I'd make him my blow whore and if he likes it (I'd be rough) I'd allow the transition. If not however, he'd still be my suck slave but I'd add some verbal abuse,like faggot for instance

If you still want to be a girl when you're 20, go for it, kiddo. But as far as I'm feeding, clothing, and spoiling you, you're what you were born as.

like father like son

well it's convincing so whatever they're ok

It's a damn shame that he's going to die in a tragic hunting accident.

Slap his face until he loves it. No trasgenders in my house until he have 18

> B-But muh hormones!!

If he wants to be a grill, work and pay the treament

>kid, you can't even drive a car
>you sure as fuck aren't mature enough to make decisions like cutting your dick off
>or permanently ruining your reputation as a fruitcake

>Make these kind of choices when you are 18+ and out of my house and you've had a chance to consider it a while, and you take all responsibility as a free adult.

I would probably talk to him about it and see if he really wants to do this. Would also probably have to educate him on transitioning and the things he might have to face from doing this. After much thinking and consideration I would allow him to slowly start his transitioning to a girl. I don't have a problem with trans people but a kid wanting to do it at that young might need some thinking before anything happens. Hopefully he will turn into the beautiful girl he wants to be. I will also make sure to call him by his preferred pronouns.

Isn't this Sup Forums?
The only real option is to fuck him in the ass and ask him if he still wants to be a girl.
You guys are a bunch of weenies

These gay perverts who encourage their pre-pubescent kids to be trans are nothing but child molesters. They are ruining an innocent kid's life for their sick political agenda. Please come back and get down to business, Hitler.