Can black people ever feel at home in the western world?

Can black people ever feel at home in the western world?

if so proud of africaness why not go back?

What's preventing you from going back to your country of origin?

blacks can't go back because they're too dumb

african blacks are smarter than them now

cause while the nigger continent does in fact leech off the white world through foreign aid just like niggers leech off the whites here in America there are still less niggers than whites in America meaning meaning per nigger leech they receive far more than their nigger continent brothers.

TL:DR; Niggers know they're full of shit, but if it gets them free stuff (and a carte blanche to boot), why change?

this is my country of origin, my ancestors conquered this land...its mine

>inb4 native americans
they conquered the land too, they where just outdone later on and now they've lost it.

this is the western world, it is western cultrue.

Because everyone in America brings pride from their ancestors homelands with them, and moving to another continent is fucking expensive. Also without the influence of African culture we wouldn't have soul food and modern American cuisine, jazz, blues, the banjo, rock n roll, reggae, calypso, etc

they're the ones who feel they dont belong and are always complaining

white people we know we are not from around here, but do we give a fuck? of course not, ours now.

i guess id like them more if they'd act american.

monkies are nicer

I was born in America. it's quite nice here. i'm not going to a place I never came from

This.

Also, there were huge plots of land that had no 'natives,' and were first colonized by whites. America is the white man's word, so if you call yourself American, that means you submit to the white man's culture. Also, we have fossil evidence of their being Eastern European haplotypes here before the so-called natives. If anything, slavs might be the natives of this land.

No white person believes this shit. How can you say that shit with a straight face, faggot? What would we ever do without soul food and nigger music? Oh wait, if it wasn't for white technology, there would be none of that. Chicken and egg scenario, and once again, whites come first.

>they're the ones who feel they dont belong and are always complaining
believe it or not institutionalize racism didn't magically disappear when slavery was abolished. Also they feel like they belong here and have roots as deep as anyone else, they just feel they're not fully accepted (even when fully assimilated). Big difference.

And even niggers know how to spell "monkeys."

>What would we ever do without soul food and nigger music?
The South would starve and the nation wouldn't have anything to listen to.

are you on your period or something?

Don't be angry at me for your lack of education. Blame your parents for not teaching you how to spell.

The only people that like blacks are blonde white women

u mad

There were more whites picking cotton than niggers, you dumb nigger.

yes. also, if you're so proud of being white, why aren't you going back to europe?

is this true? id love it to be true.

>without the influence of African culture we wouldn't have
Fuck off with that bullshit. Without white culture none of that would have existed. There would have been an argument for cultural diversity if it wasn't for all the mentally retarded drama going on but when one side draws a line in the sand without being provoked any fringe benefits count for shit.

You realize mexicans and niggers are conquering the land/culture right? Not to mention muslims are coming in hard as well.

White people are disapearing

because i dont have to? i am at home in the western world.

as the song goes
"this world was made for me, not you"

but we wuz kangz

He says this as he is speaking a white language, shitposting on a website created by a white man on technology invented by white people.

And no, the media would like you to think we as a whole are embracing degenerate black/hispanic culture, but aside from the poor / part of the lower working class this simply isn't true. There is a reason fewer people watch (((tv))) these days.

this is hilarious
cause the only africans i've met and have come here, have said the exact same thing.

Sources?

Why should I go back when most of the shit you stole is here in America or Europe. Fuck you...you go back to the cave you crawl out from

I don't know man, I went to a private (mostly white, like BLOND BLUE EYE white) and all of them turned into rap and being cucks. Not to mention all the college kids I went to, and the kids I lived with in the suburbs.

White niggers man, that's how I'll sum it up. It's weird to say it but honestly, after our parents die and people born from 1990 onward turn 40/60 years old, it's pretty much over.

There's to many niggers there now.

No.

No they can't and never will.

Go back to Germany, nazifag

if we can conquer half the world you can conquer half your brain and produce a valid statement nignog.

but all of that shit sucks

insults to monkeys, they said its time to step up our game

thats the trap, the thug culture is a pit of shit

Also africans invented english, and they made it the most popular mutual language in all of the world...not

They won't go back because deep down they know shit sucks without white man running the show.

Name one successful country run by blacks.

>I don't have to leave
>But American niggers have to even though they were born in America
>The world revolves around my own dense bubble

/thread

Africa

>soul food
like soup beans and cornbread and chicken and waffles?
>thats southern white people food

This this and this and a half

i didnt say they all have to leave. only the ones who are constantly complaining about their situation in the western world.

im sorry you were forced to come here, but thats all over now, if you dont like it still, please go.

i see a lot of asians here, i never hear them blame others.

this silly nigger right here

THIS

they know living amongst themselves is a lot worse than living in the white world.

If I wanted to leave I wouldn't be responding to your post.

This all nigger's know it, they are the leeches of the human race

it is

there are more slaves right now in Africa, than at any point during the European / American slave trade

isis

Maybe this will convince some of them.

im shitposting ok? stop targeting me or i have to be human.

god damn it im sorry for what i said !
everyone belongs here or anywhere who cares

if you're so proud of europe, why dont you go back?

im not proud of europe. i shall stay right here thank you very much.

you go, find your roots kunta.

only faggots feel sorry for their actions