Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis...

Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans"

It took a couple tries, but he nailed it. Does this mean he's going to fire Bannon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
fox16.com/news/susanne-brunner_20150816204112482/206463584
youtu.be/zDTeMNhuPTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a fucking retard. hes not going to fire anyone since hes sucking the cock of all those hate groups he just mentioned. just because he denounced them now. he already showed his support to them in the first video and thats all they care about. hes a cock puppet

>Does this mean he's going to fire Bannon?
No
>It took a couple tries, but he nailed it
It's all just pandering bullshit, he even managed to do the "trump hyperbole" at least once in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

He does the best hyperbole. Believe me.

Don't forget to throw in god in to energize the base, right after you compliment yourself

Well that was off topic.

fox16.com/news/susanne-brunner_20150816204112482/206463584

Never trust someone who uses the phrase believe me frequently. youtu.be/zDTeMNhuPTc

or that weird fucking hand gesture he constantly does. its like a nervous tick or something.

Or Sup Forums faggots

The man can say no right. Even if he addressed Richard Spencer directly, even if he said "yo fuck every racist piece of shit out there" even if he executed richard spencer for inciting that shit, the brainwashed left would still knit pick him.

OP's obviously never heard of a thing called lip service

and Trump is well practiced in the art of lip service.

And tongue. Just ask Vlad

>knit pick

No. This time he alienated fellow republicans. You idiot.

>>knit
Also, nah. If he'd said what he said the day of instead of instead of at the ass end of who gives a shit he would have gotten credit. But he didn't. So he doesn't. Also, regardless of what he gets right and when, he's still a seven-ton shitbird, and that's just never gonna fly.

Trumplethinskin is not a Republican. The GOP just loaned him their party for the election.

Yeah. What do you have to pay the RNC in order to run? It's really more of a rental. He put his name in gold on it

True, but really neither here nor there. He's presiding in the name of that party, regardless.

Not so much a racist as a narcissist. But also a racist.

Soon to be fired. Kush is making the case for it and this whole nazi thing is causing a big rift in Trumps family.

I think you're forgetting how long he's been a blatant, public shit. All that's changed is that he's president, and I'm not really sure how much that changes. I think with Donnie, what you see was, is and will continue to be what you get. I imagine, for some, that's the appeal.

Her Reptilian Majesty sent the independent Bernie Sanders to the DNC and the independent Drumpft to the RNC, both as spoilers. Bernie did as he was told and earned himself a summer home. Donny pulled Aesop's frog-and-scorpion trick and pissed off her off royally. Moral of the story: There is no honor among sociopaths.

Presiding? In name only.

Non-whites are the most racist scum on earth you fucking leftist piece of shit

But that isn't true. His delay was important, and the far right understood that. They KNOW he can't come out and say "yeah I don't trust blacks either" or something. So they look for any slight push back as approval. The fact that his initial response was so lukewarm was SEEN as approval for them.

>Donnie, what you see was, is and will continue to be what you get.

If what you see is a liar, who will say anything he needs to, has no shame, and is in general a piece of shit.

I agree, racists are scum

His hyperbole is the best ever. Better than you can even imagine.

He has an Ashkenzi great-grandmother and a Zionist daughter. But his immediate parents were proud Klansmen.

Just what has Trump ever done that benefits the Russians at our expense? Really, I want to know.

Obama threw our country under the bus for the Chinese twice, with the TPP and with the lop-sided "global warming" agreement that was totally in their favor.

There's like a quarter-century of money laundering, for starters.

>>If
Homes, you misunderstand. Your point is exactly mine.

>>In name only. I think you'll find I said that.

nah just proofs he is a spineless snowflake

Explain how either the TPP or the "global warming" agreement qualify as our country being thrown under the bus. Really, I want to know.

his jew daughter forced him

tell me moar about that "global warming" agreement and why it is so horrible for our country