Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf/ex and other anons rate her and/or tell you how they'd fuck her. Pic related...

Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf/ex and other anons rate her and/or tell you how they'd fuck her. Pic related, ex gf.

How would you use and degrade her, indepth ones will get good responses.

First of all, your bitch ass would be tied up in a chair where you can watch

Have her send you live video of her down on her knees, sucking on my cock while she looks at the camera.

I've heard she sucks really good cock

She's your ex and you don't know?

Gf, kik: dicks4girl for trade

She never fucked me or sent me nudes. She was a total slut with other bfs, plus some extra, but never me

Would bend her over, release her titties and ravage her asshole. I would pound her and make her scream like a cheap whore. When she is just about to cum I would slap her face and load my jizz right between her eyes. After that I would lay her on her back and take her missionary till i cum inside her pussy. I would leave her alone with her orgasmic spasms and drenched in cum.

How would like like watching her be a complete slut, seeing how she gobbles down cock like it's the best tasting thing she's ever had?

Nothing would delight me more. Her bf just bought her this bike, I could never afford anything like that

She's hot any more ?

I could, and I'd show you exactly how she paid me back for it. She needs to practice riding if she's getting a bike anyway.

Any interest?

Sure. Slut looks like she could use a good dicking.

nice tits
would love to suck them while fingering her pussy

I'm back,

Please carry on.

My Wife. WWYD?

She's the best fuck ever

Kik Hailfire2814_FOL for more plus general cuck chat

Have her take me inside your home, then fall down to her knees and free my cock before wrapping her lips around it.

ex

I'd have to judge that for myself. If she feels good enough, we could make a regular thing out of it.

I would invite her for dinner, and you would have to drive her to our date
Latter I would take her to a nice motel, one with big windows, then have her suck my dick in front of the window while you watch , then I would blindfold her, dial up your number so you could hear her scream as I fuck her, and then make her confess that likes my dick better

Something like this?

You like her?

Something like that, except vertical and my hands would be on her head.

gf. opinions?

Hbh

hbh?

Moar! Kik trade?

You are all literally aroused by being failures. I cant even comprehend the amount of inbred you must be for that to happen.

How about her

>all
What if I'm aroused by failures giving their women with me?

Could use better quality pic, but looks fuckable.

You kik?

More of her?

Wwyd?

anyone has more of Sintha Asmara??

what do bulls think about cucks? like, do you think they're pathetic?

Aceshigh73

Shit, if it wasnt for that arm tattoo I'd say that was my ex. Even the auréolas look the same

Yes, but I'm pretty sure they enjoy being pathetic.

Always wanted to know how many men think about fucking her.

What would you do if you came home and found her with my cock deep inside her pussy? For my part, I wouldn't stop fucking her.

maybe you're right

Id pull my cock out and force her to suck my cock untill she drained it wile you rail her hard

It kind of reminds me of being a masochist, only with jealousy instead of pain. I don't really get it, I'm just glad they're out there.

do you have a kik?

Would you? And how?

so you're basically just using them

I can fuck a long time and I intend to use her cunt as a cumdump.

Kik trade
1919draft

I wouldn't put it that way, but I guess? Is the sadist using the masochist? As long as everyone is consenting and enjoys what's happening, I don't see a problem.

please post more

oh, i didn't mean to imply that there was a problem

That's fucking hot she would love it, as soon as you cum she'll clean your cock with her mouth wile I fuck her and fill her with cum, and as soon as your ready you can fuck her again filling her with more

More pics of her? Depending on how long you last I might have to start fucking her throat before you're done. How is she at cocksucking?

Nice tits.

can you dump all?

rough facefuck before cumming down her throat. moar of her

She about has the right grip, she just needs to open her mouth more.

I would love tp fuck her.Ibet she has aneat pussy with some tiny but still visible lips, over that a nice landing strip guiding the way to the entrance. Would love to fuck that tight pussy, then pull my cock out and feed it to her, making her lick of my and her own juice. I would alternate between pussy and mouth until filling her pussy. Then let her drip my cum onto my cock and have her blow and lick it clean. She looks like the type who's down for that - am I right?

What do anons think of her and how would they fuck her?

She loves sucking cock and it will be hard to hold back a load of cum once she starts

keep going

Good, I'm going to empty my balls into that slut, show her that she's a piece of meat for taking cock. Nothing should feel better for her than to be pumped full of cum.

That's exactly what she wants