Ween

ween thread

Other urls found in this thread:

jambase.com/article/dean-ween-writes-excuse-letter-for-fan-attending-colorado-shows
youtube.com/watch?v=czPde8oJghk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ween fucking suck

At least learn english dude

Rude

You suck. Hope you're enjoying bakers dozen

I don't understand how anyone could hate Ween though.

>Brown Tier
The Mollusk
Quebec

>Great Tier
White Pepper
GodWeenSatan
Chocolate and Cheese

>Good Tier
Pure Guava
12 Golden Country Greats
La Cucaracha
The Deaner Album

>Okay Tier
The Pod

op here, im a huge newfag, is brown tier the best?

>The Mollusk in brown tier
>having The Pod down that low
jesus fuck user get it together

Ween are a shit comedy band for pot smoking teenagers and their fanbase consists of nothing but insufferable morons.
I also find it hilarious that one of them wrecked himself with drugs to such a severe degree that he looked about 50 years old when he was barely in his late 30s. You'd expect a comedy band to have some self-awareness about that sort of thing but no, they really were just as fucking stupid as they appeared to be.

dont know about that one bubby

okay faggot, write a song as good as chocolate town or the argus then we'll talk

The Pod is their brownest my dud.
You know nothing

I actually agree.
Their fans are fucking irritating.
>you just don't get it, man

who has ever said that?

i agree too with that, but it doesnt make them any less amazing

>comedy band
good bait, at least you tried

You don't know what brown means. Fucking reddit mollusk fans. And you didn't even list Bold as Boognish or Craters of the Sac or Synthetic socks or Caesar.

You've never met one in real life so you actually don't know what their fans are like. Douche.

The one thing I don't like about them is their obsession with the anus. Like, when I found the song poop ship destroyer I was like they actually wrote this for an album? Do they even care? Don't get me started on that faggy sex song on friends ep

any texas fags going to this?

Actually, I have. Otherwise I wouldn't have said it, you butthurt troglodyte.

But it's meant to be bad on purpose.
Isn't that genius, user?
Isn't that just hilarious?

I wish. Am doing pic related tho

I think I just found out why the color of shit is used in reference to Ween...

Also I heard there's gonna be a 3rd night at Stubbs. Keep your eyes peeled user.

Awesome man! Be sure to fall victim to freemason mind control too

i think that was actually a glitch by bandsintown but the outdoor stage is open that night too so it's possible. going to see them in dallas on halloween though so already plan to see them 3 times that week

I'll be busy falling victim to the boognish my man.

Because poop and buttholes are comedy gold, user.

>implying there's a difference
Idolatry is idolatry, brother. Just don't lose your awareness.

Can someone explain to me what makes Ween so great?
Not taking sides, I genuinely want to know.

Just got my tickets for both nights
My friend is also going to the HalloWEEN show in Dallas. Lucky cunt.

Amazing songwriting with a sense of humor, and the most down to earth musicians you'd ever meet. Also an incredible discography to boot. Not a bad album in their catalog.

now this should be a very valid reason to get banned

Yeah I strongly dislike other Ween fans. Especially since so many of them are going through a mid life crisis

their music sounds good

>tfw you didn't witness the mass vibe harshing at lockn 2016
>you will never see the look on all those phish fans faces during "POOOO POOOO POOOOOP"
Lockn Ween fans are the luckiest fucks in the world.

>Brown Tier
Pod
Pure Guava

>Great Tier
Mollusk
Chocolate & Cheese
GodWeenSatan The Oneness
La Cucaracha

>Good Tier
12 Golden Country Greats
White Pepper
Quebec

A lot of people say they have a good sense of humor but I think they do melancholy even better.
Try Birthday Boy, Sorry Charlie, Alone, and Sarah

True, but why not both!
See: Fluffy

What makes their humor so great, then?
It seems pretty immature to me, what am I missing?

>Brown Tier
The Pod, Pure Guava, The Mollusk

>Great Tier
quebec, White Pepper, 12GCG, Craters of the Sac, Shinola, Chocolate and Cheese, GodWeenSatan

>Good tier
La Cucaracha, Friends, Deaner album

nothing immature about "Zoloft"

Their style of humor is definitely akin to Zappas. Its just raunchy and not politically correct at all. They aren't exclusive at all though, just gotta relax and enjoy the music my man.

Post your favorite papa pics.
Okay you can post Deaner pics too just post your favorite pics.

Rancid but not agressive, tripe and annoying but still hook you.

Ween is my favorite band for many years, and I'm down with the brown and all, but why is there suddenly 10 Ween threads a day here?

I've noticed the fans getting shittier too. The last couple shows I went too, the crowd around me had a bunch of dumb fucks loudly badly singing the most mainstream lyrics like popular song chorus only, shouting WOOO and shit like drunk fucks, yelling at each other about how much they like the music while they're at a live show and it's fucking playing right in front of us. This was supposed to be a chill psychedelic band, and now it's full of normies and a bunch of faggots here are calling it nothing but comedy like it was Jon Lajoie or some shit and not legit rock gods. REEEEE

This faggot named Official Weenposter Of Sup Forums who would constantly shitpost about them and grouped with some other stuff caused ween to get popular here.
It kinda pisses me off because I liked The Pod way before it you'd get called a contrarian for liking it. I still do like it, but now I don't ever post it because retards who think The Mollusk is brown will call me names.

Most ween fans think the pod is their best though. Don't know how it was ever viewed as contrarian.

I just started listening to ween a couple weeks ago. The Pod is the only album I've heard from them and I absolutely love it. I'm afraid to try their other albums because I worry they might sound too clean for my liking. What order should I check them out in? (For reference, I mostly listen to free jazz, 20th century classical and "avant teen" shit like krautrock and Beefheart.)

The older stuff is less clean, but it's all great, with my anonymous guarantee.

What I mean to say is maybe Shinola, God Ween Satan, or Pure Guava. Maybe just listen in their order of release.

that sounds like a normal gig for any band, user.

blame Ocean Man

Bump

Do Ween fans like Phish? Or is it only the other way around?

Ween shows have always been full of retarded drunk people.

>Tfw not intelligent enough for the Pod and Pure Guava

>dumb enough to only like white pepper

Other way around, Ween doesn't even like Phish.

>tfw Ween never have any gigs in Europe

They'll be there eventually. They need to cycle around the us 2 more times

Calling it now they're going to take a break to finish up Shinola Vol 2, then they'll tour there.

jambase.com/article/dean-ween-writes-excuse-letter-for-fan-attending-colorado-shows

youtube.com/watch?v=czPde8oJghk

a little late, but yes. brown implies best. it's a ween thing I don't really know how to explain it. that being said, opinions are subjective and while the general consensus is the the mollusk and Quebec are the best albums, you may find yourselves leaning towards others, as I did.