Why do roasties make such a big deal out of makeup?

Why do roasties make such a big deal out of makeup?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.palmpartners.com/6-signs-egomaniac-inferiority-complex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>girls don't do makeup/wear slutty clothes/wear slutshoes for male approval

One of the biggest lies perpetuated in the 21st century.

Nice nails.

that brow false eyelash fucking disgusting

>Why do roasties
attention
everything women do is for attention or positive feelings for themselves

But they legit don't. They do it to make other women jealous.

I don't fucking get it either. Women are the niggers of genders and it's impossible to understand them.

what the fuck is going on with that eyelash, it looks like that african mud hair shit.

Because they think it's an important and world-changing skill.

But it's pretty much as impressive as getting video game achievements.

Yes and no. They also fuck/date Chad to make other women jealous. However a lot of them feel like they can't fuck Chad if they're not wearing yoga pants, dark eyeshadow, and 4" stiletto heels

dont compare it to mud hair
the niggers mud themselves to keep cool
roasties are purely aesthetic chasers

This is true, and it's fucking stupid.

>dating a woman who puts a mast of make up on her

You're a cuck desu

Grooming is a game changing skill when you interact with other human beings that have eyesight. Shave your neck.

Whenever someone says this I ask if that means she wears makeup on days she doesn't leave the house. You can guess what the answer is 99% of the time.

Making other women jealous and looking more desirable to men than their competition so they can find the best male to breed with

So therefore, they are trying to impress men, just indirectly

Attracting the opposite sex is not a world changing skill, mongogina.

>appearance is only useful for attracting partners
>god it's so hard finding a job, i'm totally qualified
>why doesn't anybody take me seriously

>how do I attach images

>Good thing girls don't do makeup for male approval.
>Good thing girls don't wear low-cut dresses for males approval.

what the fuck is a roastie

I don't understand how people can think this looks good

a human with vagina

Aye, what's a roastie?
Apart from the best bit of the roast dinner??

This type of ugly shit is a scarlet letter to most people I know.

r9k term for a chick with loose poonani my boy

give back hungarian clay

>Lifting for girls

Obvious whores make my dick diamonds actually

This

you're all dumb beta cucks, disgusting. I bet I'd punch everyone of you out with a single hit. kys

fat

you're so dumb women are aesthetically competitive with each other, they couldn't care less about male attention because they could get it even on ugly days

loose woman

dick piano is something only growth hormones can comprehend

41 SCOOPS

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOP SHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

FUCKIN' GODDAMN, RIGHT BABE?

>Obvious whores makes my dick diamonds actually

>Brazil

Someone order a barrel of MUTANT MASS ?!

Keep making assumptions brosefina. Have fun working at Starbucks all your life with that cosmetics degree. I'll be here earning 35% more than you.

I have left humanity behind

CAD.

REICH PIANO

What I don't understand is why women do things that make them uglier (makeup, tanning, high heels, etc) thinking it makes them look better. Why are women so stupid?

Ricky Pina colada is my favorite Natty vegan Synthol bodybuilder

It's what guys who don't have the social skills to have sex call girls that they really want to have sex with

If you hear someone say "Roastie", hug them. They are experiencing a lot of pain inside

WHO /5%/ HERE

>that goatse profile photo

JUST

Life was better when abortion was banned and sexual revolution didn't existed and purtian times and no twerking and no birth control.

It's the Jews plan.

That's actually an awesome compliment, thanks m8

No, I'm not a girl. I just have casual sex with them, and then waste hours on Sup Forums looking at guys call them names because they'll never get the pussy

It's overrated DESU. Sometimes half way through I wonder why I'm even fucking the girl. Then I think back to you guys, and I remember.

>thinks about Sup Forums while having sex
What the fuck is wrong with you

eagle eye over here

>casual sex with sluts
>apparently thinks this is impressive
>will "think back to pol" when dick is covered in scabs and crabs

>Actually thinking lovey dovey shit while fucking

You gay brah?

Accurate depiction of the board, yeah
The only guys who talk about STDs like that are guys that don't fuck. You've got to dig far down into the trashpile before you actually start getting STD ridden chicks.

You're afraid of fucking that first year university blonde girl because she's a slut and you'll get an STD? user pls, enough excuses

>virgin
>thinks STDs are actually a common thing
>leaf

they have to get approval from everyone to feel validated

ok stud...go get em.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

what the hell is up with that eye shadow thing they have going on

they aren't KANGZ

Alright, goddamnit, just what the FUCK is this inference to "Chad" I keep seeing all over the motherfucking internet?

>But they legit don't. They do it to make other women jealous.

I can confirm this. I've actually had sex with a woman so I have more experience dealing with females than half of Sup Forums and consider myself qualified to comment in this area.

Women slut it up to fuck with other women. Yes, part of that is attracting the attention of men, but that's secondary. It's well known that you become "more attractive" to women when you're already dating. This isn't because "well, that must mean you're a good thing." No. It's because the other woman hates your girlfriend. She doesn't even have to know her, may have never seen her in her life, but she wants to fuck her over. Getting her man to stare at her tits instead of his girlfriend's is her way to declare dominance over the other woman. Flirting and propositioning you till you cheat and ruining your relationship? She doesn't want or care about you... she just wants to fuck over another woman.

Women HATE each other in a visceral, animal way. Two women can act best friends with each other while they're together, then as soon as they "hand off" to a new friend they'll do nothing but shit-talk and backstab the one that's not there. They're absolutely vicious and attack each other psychologically to the point of suicide and then not feel a moment's remorse or guilt about it. (Almost all "bullying" in school are girls harassing other girls, but the Jew doesn't like to talk about it because they aren't fucking white males.)

Everything a woman does is a power-play over other women. Even when they fuck Chad, it's all about being a better lay than all the others. They compete.

Professional cunt destroyer here. This guy is right ^

>good thing girls don't do makeup for male approval

I have never seen a reaction image that could channel the proper response to such a statement.

my girl isnt a roastie, she is an innie. does roastie develop over time? could she become a roastie?

a mexican with sharpie can manage that with 1/10th the effort

blog.palmpartners.com/6-signs-egomaniac-inferiority-complex/

OP's user profile pic

FUCKING KEK

Was the human experiment a mistake?

One for one, 95% of the comments said to these kinds of women come from other women.

Guess this guy never had a girlfriend

fixed

>roastie projecting hard, convincing herself everyone wants to fuck her but don't have the skills to do it (as if you need skills to fuck a cheap whore)

nice

Makes complete biological sense in searching for the best mate. Males fuck everything and females are stuck with the consequences, so they compete like nothing else.

You should see how lesbians compete. It's whacked.

>imgur filename

Post discarded.

Toronto, please

This is true, you just need a day on social media to realize this.

>Woman posts make up/pure/jewelly
>Most likes and comments(positive and negative) are from women
>Men could't give 2 fucks

If you want to find the real roastied that crave male attentions, look at the social media of "models" who make a living off of showing their ass and feet.

>homestuck pic