Do the nigs chimping out on Zyklon Ben for making this have any idea what they are unleashing?

Do the nigs chimping out on Zyklon Ben for making this have any idea what they are unleashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/732073745376907264
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Ben went too easy on Mike.

Zyklon Ben's back at it again
He don't care for that melanin skin

>we stop editing his cartoons and now he gets called racist

Honestly, Michelle isn't that ripped, i'd get why people would be pissed at Ben for this.

I'm tempted to email Daily Mail with some of his pre JIDF-edit work and see if they publish that

The far right sees Homeland Security as an overly oppressive government tool? I guess they're not all bad. Maybe we will be able to get rid of the TSA in the next four years.

Not an SJW but that honestly is quite misogynistic, with Ben trying to defend his image and all quite shocking

Kek
Based Ben, back again.

Millenial detected

Ben "one pike for every kike" triggering faggots again. Glorious.

If you check his blog he blew them the fuck out too for being race baiters

a trophy wife will be a better first lady than an law graduate? or is this just intentional to bait some leftists?

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/732073745376907264

Jesus Christ we gave him the redpill

Absolute Mad Man

got your back ben

Does he not realize that it's Sup Forums who manipulate his comics?

ben redpilled as fuck

got your back, ben

he does
moot also b& him

He knows, hell, he wages war against Sup Forums for a while. Are you new to Sup Forums?

Ben "counts by twos and ties his Jews" Garrison

I don't think he really cares anymore, I believe he's come to embrace his place as the toxic king of Sup Forums comix

Liberal cuck BTFO

No, some weeks I just life.

This sounds more believable.
One that can dish it out and still take it.

>a trophy wife will be a better first lady than an law graduate?

Straight up yes. The first lady is not there to do shit for the country, they are at most an influence on fashions. Michelle Obama is not the person to be heading a national childhood obesity prevention program. First lady Hillary Clinton is not the person that should be heading national healthcare reform.

>Trophy wife

Bruh she was a model and a watch maker. Get fucked. She had money before she even married trump.

considering the only use a First Lady has is on social issues, absolutely

Ben "Unloading my 9 at the welfare line" Garrison

At this point I think he has embraced the madness and just rolls with it.

Hell perhaps he will be able to convert his infamy into shekels, and good luck to him.

my fucking sides

Bullshit it is

good old zyklon ben.