Why does she cause such contreversy on here

because you keep shilling her.

>she

is that the only reason, she seems to trigger people and her videos are short enough to red pill people. Her videos arent very deep but it gives the normies their quick info

Nazi Genesis Evalion

It doesn't matter because nobody watches them

cause people are wary of her shill status

Because she has too much presence. Women should make themselves small and overall just try to be pleasant when their presence is acknowledged. Men are trying to talk about serious issues here.

She has over 50,000 subscribers on jewtube

Sup Forums knows better

You'd think as she got more popular, she would brush her teeth more often. It's only presentable.

yeah but you and your autistic band keep Shilling her and any Sup Forumsack worth his salt is weary of shills.

She's fake. Roosh said so.

Who cares

Beggars can't be choosers. The White Race is on its last legs, we need to first worry about getting rid of the muds and then worry about fixing gender roles.

How long until anons find a shoeonhead like blacked video or picture?

I NEED to see those teats.

underrated but she still a shekel goblin

Hitler was not evil
Its the hod hateing christ hateing jews that are evil

Roosh is also a Muslim rapist.

Because she is a jew cosplaying as a Nazi. No cleft butterfly ears, hook nose, green eyes.

Once she gets some money to do a 23andMe test she will probably take down her channel.

I care the more normies that see her video's the better

She doesn't wear bras.

You refuse to fuck off you monumental cocksucker

who?

She needs to wear bras or those tits wont stay firm five years from now they will be saggy

this is my first thread concerning her

Evalion

We need more red pilled girls that neckbeards can throw their cash at.
I support her pandering to Sup Forums and will shill all day every fucking day until Sup Forumstards lose every dime they have.

I subbed to her and watched two videos and saw the screencaps of convos she's had privately that people post on here sometimes. She's a shill. I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen to her, like her making a sob story video once being found out.

I think it's pretty disturbing actually, she doesn't have the intelligence of someone who would actually appreciate and treasure the philosophy of NatSoc. It's obvious she's going off a script, some of the parts in the few videos I watched of hers are well done but her attitude and acting is a turn off. She's a fucking babe though hence the popularity.

I just don't know if she's reading the script from another actual NatSoc person who is also stupid, or if she's controlled opposition, I'm willing to bet she's controlled opposition.

Not really. Read his article for yourself he simply put the thrill of fucking a foreign girl in words that every men should be able to understand.

Hes a degenerate for sure but not a rapist. Plus muslim men can no longer be rapists by western standards so theres that

She triggers the shills hard

Use a sage then negro

This
The amount of shilling and advertising has been insane

Into the trash you go

you guys realize she's gonna get doxxed and raided to fuck right?

This. Who fucking cares if she's faking? She's a woman. Everything about a woman is fake.

I like white males watching her videos if we can make 400,000 white men in the u.s. aware of how awful niggers amd jews are we wins

has /baphomet/ found anything yet?

>butterfly
Yeah, no

>if we can make 400,000 white men in the u.s. aware of how awful niggers amd jews are we wins

men already know the facts of life its women who need to be woken up

This. We'll use her to prepare for the race war.

What is wrong with butterflies?

Butterflies are good omens.

If you see multiple butterflies when traveling to your destination, you will have good fortune on your tasks you are to complete at that destination.

My grandma knows what she is talking about.

Aaaaand here we go

Because she says the truth. She is just naive. All the people that say she is shilling love the 0,03 Cent.

please fuck off dude... I'm so god damn tired of you shills. JUST. FUCKING. STOP.

She is as fake as her orgasms.

Yeah dude of course and remember watching isn't always enough. Consider supporting her if you'd like to see her put out more videos and grow as a channel.

So get this

A guy in my nationstates (yes) region went to school with her, apparently she isn't a troll is a very nice young lady

this. I may be a Nazi, but the only thing I hate more than Jews are fake nazis. GET OUT YOU EVELION SHILLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Evalion did nothing wrong.

Every summer some faggots find some ugly girl to spam incessantly. She's just the latest in a long line of punch able faces that newfags spam to be obnoxious.

Sup Forums is also an anonymous image board, not your platform to get e-famous. So fuck off and stop advertising here it's against the rurus.