What were you watching on that fateful day Sup Forums?

What were you watching on that fateful day Sup Forums?

ur mum getting railed, lel

The first ten minutes of TDKR

I was in school

kek fucking nerd

Tom & Jerry Kids. I remember it specifically.

I think I was 9, and home school sick. I was lying in bed half brain dead, when I heard about the shit going on.

I lived out in the country so we didn't get cable. I was watching like sherlock holmes in the 22nd century or the math one on pbs

I was in 5th grade back then. All I remember Sup Forums-wise is that literally nothing but news coverage was on anywhere.

no recall of it whatsoever

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I was 3 and a half, as such, I was taking a nap

It's been fucking fifteen years, get over it fags.

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Fuck off yurocuck

I was in school watching the news all day

the news

Those were big towers.

listen carefully m8 i will cum 2 ur house and kick ur bins over u think im avin a laugh wiv u? im fkin hardcore m8 i wil turn the taps on in ur bathroom and leave m8 u dnt wanna mess wiv me i wil flick ur knee caps and kiss ur eyelids u lil nonse

>inb4 some hue comes in and says Dragon Ball Z

I was sitting in my 2nd grade class probably doing 2nd grade shit. They came in and said something bad happened and we all got to go home early.