Writes off The Lovers and TITP in like two sentences

>writes off The Lovers and TITP in like two sentences
>shits on The Background World
>calls Less Than generic, while "bland as fuck rager #537" is the only track he liked

not gonna call him a pleb, but I don't think NIN is really for him

>watching a music show for normies
get out

His least favorite track off NTAR was Burning Bright

He only liked NTAE was angery and still fucked that review up by comparing "The Idea Of You" to "Pretty Hate Machine"

Shitty review.

Fuck this bald cunt.

Antano is that type of NIN guy who only likes murr angry NIN

He thought The Slip was better than Hesitation Marks.

This desu

It's pathetic how obsessed you sad fucks are over Reznor. He's old and washed up, get over it

are you shocked when he gave the exact same ranking to Hesitation Marks?

Melon either doesn't actually like Nine Inch Nails, and if he does, he's only surface level, so his inclination to dismiss things like The Background World is expected.

I'm telling him u said that Trent

What do you listen to?

his music is better than it ever was in his decline

delete this (pic)

You guys are pathetic holy shit

where's the new record, Brian?

Nah, you're wrong. With these EPs he is hitting another peak

will the real tront raznor please stand up

hey pig

hi

WAVE WAVE WAVE HELLO

alrigh'?

>It's Trent Reznor being edgy on Sup Forums again
Please don't change

this

this

it's super cringey to me that so many people still basically worship Trent

his music is a parody of itself at this point

I mean seriously how can you listen to that opening track with a straight face

and then the last one is just "dude look at me I can use the distortion effect for 10 minutes lmao"

>super cringey
Nice buzzword

Fantano seems like the kind of guy who only really likes Hurt and closer and probably thinks he's too mature for NIN while only liking the 'edgy' tracks.

>2d being authority of what's cringey

not an argument

Your "cringe" is not an argument either

>shit opinion
>uses buzzwords
>likes anime
>seems like a teenager the way he acts on Sup Forums

Yep, your favorite band is death grips and you enjoy xxxtentacion unironically.

nope

I mostly listen to classical, jazz, and some trad folk.

also DG and XXX are basically on the same level of neo-NIN anyways.

>I mostly listen to classical, jazz, and some trad folk

Ah, the rymdrone, my bad. You'll grow out of it until you hit 20.

What's so wrong with admiring a musician and his work? Don't you have a musician you admire?

If you don't like the music, that's fine. If you don't like the fans, okay. But why are you here, in a thread about a musician you don't like, talking shit about said musician and then getting mad when people tell you off.

This is why we need a /mug/ board

>RYM
>classical

kek

you have no idea what you're talking about

btw I'm 28

I'm just really surprised that people unironically like NIN in 2017. usually it's a phase you go through in middle school and grow out of by the time you are 18.

I went through that "I'm 18, I'm an adult now, I don't need this music!" phase. 9 years later, I came back to me because it started speaking to me again. It's not like I'm limited myself to one musician. I'm just a genuine fan of his work, I like his story, and I like that in spite of everything, he's still with us.

There is literally nothing wrong with returning to your musical roots if you still like something.

came back to it*

ha ha haunted

well, i thought i was going to hate the Review but i could agree with him with some things, even though i think the EP is better than NTAE and is at least an 8 to 9

The only thing that bothers me is that it's clear that Fantano never listened to The Fragile or Year Zero, he keeps talking about "back to industrial" and compares everything to Pretty Hate Machine or The Downward Spiral

I mean, PHM is great but it was his first album, if fantano listened to The Fragile and Year Zero it would be much easier to compare and give the album an actual score

>"bland as fuck rager #537"
I don't get the hate for Not Anymore, I think it's a fantastic track and a bit better than the ragers on NTAE (Less Than, The Idea of You)
I wouldn't jump straight into saying Fantano is an "I only laik NIN when its rawk and angery XD" guy. I mean he's clearly not a fan but has shown appreciation and respect for NIN's material before. Maybe he just likes the music when it clicks with him, independently of it's content (heavy or soft).

I just dunno what makes him say the songwriting was off on this EP. To me it's even better than on the previous one and the textures and rhythms sound more refined and interesting, but w/e.
I gotta say I agree with him on his score of HM, even though his highlights were completely different from mine. And unlike him, I didn't really like The Slip very much either.

you didn't watch the HM review apparently

>I don't get the hate for Not Anymore
it sounds like one of the by the number-ish rock songs from the first half of WT mixed with an early 2000's Offspring song and the bass from Came Back Haunted

not bad, but way less interesting than the rest of the tracks here.

>you didn't watch the HM review apparently
i watched it, he talked about PHM, TDS and how much he loved The Slip, nothing about The Fragile