No rekt/gore thread? lets change that

No rekt/gore thread? lets change that

aaaaand hes gone

been waiting all day for this

Negroes gonna negr

More brain damage webms? That's one of the things I'm actually scared of.

Fuck, imagine how satisfying and liberating stomping on a toddler would feel. No remorse, no regrets, just pure primal gorilla violence.

Checked

deserves it for wearing that little faggot satchel full of buttplugs

someone should of got their cock up his chubbly lil ass, imagine those anal convulsion on your hard dick

Saved. Thanks user

rain drop, drop top

wew

Shit like this makes me so fucking proud of being a human.

We are literally pocket sized gods.

the girls face just says it all

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Niggers.

> Fuck Off.

stale pasta is stale...

What?

Because we're not pussies

its funny because we arnt gay and deep inside we know this is how it works. somewhere we are happy to be alive

women having the realization they arent as strong as half a man...literally half a man

More like 80% man, or so.

Oh China

It's fake, otherwise people would be more worried about the child which was changed to a doll during a pause just before the kick.

Damn, that looks pretty cool. What is it?

nom nom thanks user

whatever helps you sleep at night

A virtual machine running ransomware.

believing Chinese people care about other Chinese people...even family

Hi user. I see you called someone a "nigger". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps black people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "nigger" creates a hostile environment and makes many black people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, black woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Say cheeeese!

ok props to the guy for being able to pull that off with just one arm/hand but literally how the fuck is this hard if you have both hands at your disposal? if you're like average fit you should be able to do this, not even hard

sauce nao!

NIGGER

Only an idiot would run a video with and exe extension.

Stfu nigger

Fuck off.

Look how tight her fist clenches. Imagine wrapping her hand around your cock before doing that.

I personally don't enjoy it, but I can see why people laugh at it. It's far better then crying over it and wasting time being sad. People have different ways of dealing with things, just because you don't understand it does't mean that it's 'sick'.

Fuck off spade.

Not sure what that is. Some mafia bs?

Ransomeware. You know. Money in exchange.
although all you have to do is format the PC.. so... Not that spooky skeltor.

You've never heard of ransomware? They're worms/viruses/malware that encrypt files on your harddrive and then want you to pay to get the key to decrypt them again. Payment is mostly in something that's easy to get anonymously, like Bitcoin. And of course, it's in their interest that you pay, not that they actually give you the key (because that'll only introduce more ways to identify them). So basically you're fucked if you get encrypted.

Run updates religiously and you're safe from most of them.

y'all niggas are stupid

Damn i always think that a mosin nagant will blow your head off

Just keep a safe backup on a different drive that is only connected during the back up.

they're feminists. they thought the fence was "fencesplaining"

>EZ

bump

I'll never understand these chinks.

Don't they have medicine they're supposed to take, these assholes?

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Holy shit, two kill in one

How do you fuck up being an hero that bad? Neck on the tracks people not that hard.

copypaste

no shit

Holy shit I think this guy may have actually died!

Wth is happening here?

kek

helmet kidz.

Some kind of gas?

She stole the tribe's nerve gas.

Is that the fucking end from MGS3
It's even the same rifle from the game

kek

wonderful study of anatomy imo
who knew a face could change so much

(2) kek

this is a cool game. where can I download this?

You just pointed out half of america

So pathetic when the beg for mercy, " my babies oh please kill me but not my babies, don't make them watch please!" None of them ever want to die with any dignity, like their lives are worth nothing to them. What a fucking waste of time.

careful caesar, thou art mortal

>when you nut but she keeps suckin

Pretty sure he just killed that dude with a hammer and took his wallet. Not completely sure though.

The guy had his keys and was trying to stop him from driving drunk.

fair play but he does have a lot less weight to lift

Oh fuck! He's a true friend.