You can fuck one of these sluts in the pussy and the other in the ass. Which gets which? Why?

You can fuck one of these sluts in the pussy and the other in the ass. Which gets which? Why?

Whichever one will provide this image with more pixels YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Original image...you know them or are you just being a white knight faggot?

I'd much rather impregnate both of them. I don't mess with people's rectums.

So would I, but hard choices must be made. What if you could impregnate one and throatfuck the other?

I want to gat the asn pregnant. The white girl is unnecessary in this equation

We can do that. I would breed with socks. Because I like the way she's shaped. I'd let sandals deep-throat me. For no reason other then I can.

Your new baby mommy. Have fun filling her up with cum

I'd rather breed with my own socks personally.

Well... I'm getting older myself. I want to sire an heir before I leave this rock.

Yeah, seems a shame to fail to reproduce when literally every one of your ancestors managed it. Don't even need a cute young mate like these, although the Asian in OP would be a great one.

Bump

Yeah, I'm the oldest of 7 sibs. All my younger brothers have families of their own but me. It's time... but I'm still very selective about who I share my genes with.

Well, you picked a good strong breeder to share your genes with

Ching chong for sure

In the pussy or ass?

The white chick can take in both holes she get my vote in marriage.

But anal the Asian
And ravage the white chick

Asian ass, white girl pussy. Mainly because I think the white girl eats too many burritos and I'm not Tryna have a shit slathered cock rocket for any length of time

She's a healthy one

Of course ginger gets it in the ass. She would be the most disturbed by it.

Oh shit yeah she's a babe. Thanks op.

easy pick, the asian of course

Why do you think she would hate anal more than left?

Now that i see dat booty, can i change my answer? I stilk don't want to get sandals preggs but dat ass^=^

bump with more abc

More of both

I hope someone else can contribute, because I only have a few more.

Got a nice ass indeed, and she'd make that unique high-pitched chinky squeal as you plowed her rear end

God damn I would cream pie either one

Hnngggg middle and right

Now that i see dat booty, can i change my answer? I stilk don't want to get sandals preggs but dat ass^=^

Goddamn no white chix pls

left ass, right pussy

bump

Goddamn no white chix pls

Thank you kindly for waifu. We will cherish her always.

Burrito pussy, taco ass. I'm tall and i like to be eye level from the front, above in rear

left's pussy, rights ass I don't want to look at her face

can i just get the white girl. she's just cuter.

Left is wife material/10