*wins the league*

*wins the league*

*laughs hysterically*

isn't he 11 points behind?

job well done mr. guardiola

8. Chelsea will choke their remaining games. City have the momentum

kek

KEK

Explain something to me, britbongs: people act like Guardiola has been a massive failure in the PL, while painting mourinho as having a decent season. Both teams spent roughly the same money. Yet city are second and united sixth. Why such disparity in impressions?

*wins the league*

who's saying mourinho's having a decent season?

and they're shitting on pep because of all the hype that surrounded him and his team since the start of 2016. he's underperformed and will probably win 0 trophies for the first time in ages.

Well I've seen a lot of people saying he has improved United but the results don't show that. Keep in mind I'm not talking about Sup Forums alone, but what people say in forums, news comments and etc

>anime shitter thinks you win with points not with possession

well I guess so, but he's still been a failure considering the hype and money spent. mourinho did have a terrible season at chelsea the year before though, so the hype wasn't as great as peps

seriously the amount of pep dicksucking since it got announced was unbearable.

>a leaf

>who's saying mourinho's having a decent season?
The press desu

Every fucking week during this undefeated run full of draws

He has yet to meet Liverpool at Anfield. That's a guaranteed loss right there.

mous been overperforming tbqh getting a mid table team in contention for top 4

>Well I've seen a lot of people saying he has improved United
compared to the dogshit Moyes and Van Clown served up, it is an improvement.
The only fault I have with Mourinho is the team have dropped points too many times from draws at home
>Arsenal
>West Ham
>Burnley (fucking Burnley)
>Stoke
>Hull

There's also Chelsea and Arsenal away.

>he doesnt remember when arsenal won the league by 3 passes

They'll definitelly lose to Chelsea, but they'll probably rape Arsenal.

because the manure propaganda machine is too strong and their hoardes of paki fans and plastics from around the world dominate every single piece of english media

>arsenal

lol

>arseshit

How casual and poorly informed are you? Google it ffs.

Oh I'm soooo soooorryy. Oh my good, I was wrong about what field it would be played on.
Fuck off you Vietnamese fucking shit. I hope you get raped by Mark Wahlberg.

peps unveiling lat summer was so cringey

Creating a Norweigan banter folder

Is it time to apologize to Pep? Not for me, I never doubted him but YOU should apologize right fucking now

Quite an angry kid. Get a wank and neck yourself before it's too late.

A/sp/ies is full of contrarian retards, and many in England love to see foreigners struggle so they can keep telling themselves the premier league is the best

If it wasn't for absolutely terrible finishing most of the time, they would be right up there. Those overpaid shitters still can't finish, imagine a nineteen year old kid has had more of an impact lately than all these six figure wage shitters, excluding David Silva

>achilles

I would, but then I remembered that I can literally buy myself a ticket to Vietnam, rent a hotellroom there for more than 3 months, and fuck as many viatnamese whores as I want to on my average monthly norwegian salary, while you bust your ass in the kitchen making me my daily dose of bun bo hue and com ga ra thom while you cry over your 3 inch penis and generally shitty life.

>Lester
Delet this

Mourinho has the world's most expensive squad, which is also the world's second-highest paid team. He also spent roughly 160 million euros in the summer. He has no excuses.

8. City's players will remove their ankle weights, revealing their blinding speed and defeat all of those kid teams.