Is it just me or is this coming to the end of bitcoin? I'm on edge of whether to sell or just keep letting it rise

Is it just me or is this coming to the end of bitcoin? I'm on edge of whether to sell or just keep letting it rise.

>5.5k
What

It's definitely a bubble sell now and buy back in a few days

this

when the fuck was it ever 5.5k on GDAX lol

The stats are real. It was going up 100 a day for 2 weeks but now it seems 100 every 2hr

I did that 2 weeks ago when it was at 3k but it just kept rising so I bought back

Calculated risk watch it close as soon as you see too many points drop itll be at around what it is now sell asap

You can't do that, it'll be too late and you won't be able to get a transaction through. You have to guess when to sell and live with it.

Any predictions what the next crypto will be once btc is dead?

I cashed out when it was £2500 and now I'm pissed cause it's at £3362. Do you think it will go back down soon?

Either 1 of 2 things is going to happen. It's going to settle off at a nice high number. Or its going to drop hard. I'm predicting the latter and getting scared of when to sell

dafuk are you using?

its not even 4.5k

I didnt sell any during the last bubble and I see no reason why I should now

AUD, retard.

Cad my neighbour

I've been doing some research and this rise is because of a surge of demand in Asia and a soft fork installment that started on August 1.so far it seems there is no reason to sell and just keep seeing those dollars increase.

Buy ETH.

I have a little bit of money in Eth. I'm just too poor atm to put more into Eth

Use a converter to put your BTC into ETH. When proof of stake comes out, that shit's going to the moon.

Proof of stake? Please define. Im new to investing and only started this year.

All the other cryptocurrency that have been made. Orr ethereum

Good to know, thanks user

sell off haly your current investment, then keep your eyes peeled in case there is a drop, and be ready to sell of the rest in that case.

Is it worth putting £20 into it now then? Or should I just wait till it goes back down?

It's not going to go back down. Do it

It's a sauce, because the cereals were put in first.

It would be a broth, if the milk was put in first

Oh

fucking faggots, you have to invest in iota

This, sell half

Done. Fuck it better keep going up now or I'm the unluckiest person ever

I'm keeping all my money in there. Goodluck on your investments user

Proof of stake?

The people that invested in bitcoin before.. they can make a bank from it

Op is a phaggot. Bitcoin has not passed 4.5k yet

yeah but you still can't turn cryptocurrency in to cash so it's essentially useless

What do people think of LiteCoin?

so basically they just have some fake online monopoly money?

what are you talking about? you can sell it and cash out through a platform like coinbase, and if you're talking about bitcoin specifically you can spend it directly all over the place

>Op is a phaggot. Bitcoin has not passed 4.5k yet
US dollar isn't the only currency of the world you stupid ameritard

the fuck are you talking about, the entire reason crypto is so popular is because you can turn it into cash.

Please don't invest you're fucking retarded.

Might as well invest in wow gold it's about as useful since you can't convert

lol the profit margin for crypto is often so short-lived that by the time the average tech enthusiast hears about it, the bubble is ripe to burst. the recent drop in Ethereum's monetary value combined with the vastly increased mining difficulty has severely decreased the profit margin. It's certainly past the point where anyone buying a new, dedicated mining rig will see a good return on investment (ROI). Even if you spent a relatively meager $1200 on a new setup, you'd need to net at least $100 a month for a year to just break even. Ethereum's volatile nature and pending shift to a proof-of-stake model makes it unpredictable. Only the most desperate or foolhardy would buy new mining equipment at this point expecting to make a profit.

Google it. Basically in Ethereum just like Bitcoin, miners have to perform a lot of work to prove a block by finding the right number. In proof of stake, network consensus is achieved by people putting stake in the token. Trust is obtained by how much they have at stake.

Good for Australians

>balance: 0.00

Sell it all.

This nigga thinking I'm using shit Coinbase as my account. I simply use it for the stats