Obama is the product of a black man and a white woman. He is thus 50% black and 50% white...

Obama is the product of a black man and a white woman. He is thus 50% black and 50% white. Why does the media and even himself always say he is a black man and never a white man? Why does his black heritage override his white heritage?

Because that's racist

bcuz he kangz n sheid

Does this nigger look white to you?

I'm not really sure but I'm a afraid it's a common thing in the U.S. for some reason. Most kids I've ever met that were a product of a marriage between a white and a black usually identified as "black." In other words, the kids usually acted "black", they dressed black, they listened to black music, and basically anything that was considered "black" they followed. I have no fucking idea why, but probably because they often looked black despite being half white and half black.

I've always wondered about this phenomenon because, frankly, I'm mixed myself (half asian and half white) and I've always identified as white, because even from a young age I could see it was the most "mainstream" race.

One drop rule

When was the last time a mulatto had mostly white features?

I remember him going back to his 'home town' in Ireland at the very start of his term, thats about the extent of the exposure of his white side.

I get the that he doesn't get libreal good boy points, but he's only 50% descendant of slaves, and it's not the black side.

Putting a spoonful of shit into a quart of ice cream does not improve the ice cream or the shit.

this

Similarly to how if you're a mix of Aryan/Anglo you don't identify as an Aryan. I identify as Anglo mix.

We call him black because hes the worse of the two. If we called him white it wouldn't make sense would it? He's very clearly not white. But if we call him black it makes black people look good by having someone intelligible enough to hold a job.

cause he is a racist.

He has black skin, hence he is a "black" man. The color black is referring to the color of his skin (which is black).

The reason is all of the government handouts to blacks. Marking the box "African American" means that you will be given preferential treatment in school admissions and jobs.

Back during the early 2008 primary the African American community was saying that he wasn't really black. They change their tune once they realized he could win and now he's the blackest MFer around.

One drop rule

touch of the tar brush

Black DNA is stronger and always completely overwhelms whitey's shitty genes

That's why all mulattos look black, gotta breed out dat white shit

this

It's like mixing shit water in pure water. It just all turns to shit.

such a small weak looking man,committing so many atrocities with the massive help of the useful idiots.

Are.. are all Liberals bad Sup Forums? /when are we going to arms up and /takeNOchances/

if you are a liberal, you are a threat to world peace

Right?
Coonidenté was even raised by single white mom.
Even his black ass african old man walked out on them.