Did they even watch Blade?

Did they even watch Blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They watched it ironically.

why, it was a cool movie.
Except for the ending

Two edgy insecure idiots kept shitting on a great movie and calling it dated, even mistaking prosthetic effects to "bad CGI"

>no neon demon half in the bag
>no sully half in the bag
>no half in the bag for anything besides capeshit most of the time
>a re-view for fuckin Blade
>didn't even watch something like Whiplash until a year later

And they get patreon-neet bucks for fuckin what?

You can say they get "paid" to watch movies and talk about them but they don't even do that.

they get paid for the best edited reviews online. ever.

There was no Mike and no Rich to save the day in this episode. What do expect? Jay is only a good foil for Mike, otherwise Jay is incredibly worthless.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER COMMENTARY TRACK? It's the best RLM content.

If you prefer Rich over Jay, you need to go back to rebbit

They kept calling it a Marvel movie when it wasn't even produced by Marvel. Most people who saw it at the time didn't even know it was based on a comic.

I can't shake the idea that Jack and the other tier 2s are only there so Jay gets to shine?

Jack says he was 16 in '98. In the Plinkett review for episode one he's already pretty much bald. So he was bald before he was 20???

>decent action movie
>cgi that has aged horribly
>bad writing that somehow worked
>great opening
>a few great bits- Pearl

Pretty clearly they had and it was a spot on review.

Quite frankly I didn't know it was a comic movie until this video.

They really don't seem to give a shit these days. It's apparent that they were drunk while watching Suicide Squad.

some people start to lose their hair in high school.

Rich is a million times funnier than Jay. Jay is only good as a foil for Mike. When Jay has to do anything himself he can't. He just can't into funny. He's also a Jew as fuck. (((Bauman)))

Patrick Stewart was fully bald by 18.

Jay sucks, I never liked him. Mike and Rich videos are always funnier and the only HinB videos I like have Rich in them.

t. Rich's wife

>not liking one of the best movies ever made

>not getting drunk before watching capeshit

I had to get drunk to sit through that piece of shit (and I was still bored)

Wasn't the Plinkett review released in 2009? That would mean he was around 26-27

ITT: trenchcoat wearing underages that still listen to metal pretend the Blade movies aren't garbage

>I'm too good to enjoy an action movie every now and again

I have no problem with action movies, I watch them all the time.

But pretending Blade was ever good is a mark of shit taste.

What was wrong with it.

HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY

Sounds like something Jay would do he loves the spotlight but pretends he doesnt, classic closet homo

Whats wrong with Blade? Works fine as a an easy to watch action movie

Does Jay even work out?

Jennifer Lawrence ISN'T that attractive, Jay. She has a fat swollen face that does not compliment her frame at all. She looks like she used to be huge and lost the weight everywhere except her face.

Also her personality brings her down substantially. She ain't fine enough to be acting like that.

Yeah, where were they going with that? No one sane would consider JL for her looks, only her fame and money.

Jay insulted her looks in previous RLM videos himself.

"She looks like a little kid" is not a compliment outside of Sup Forums

>All this Jay hate

Why the fuck does everyone hate Jay? He has the best insight and commentary and his sarcasm is always dead on. I think people who don't like Jay are just too stupid to get him

Sometimes Baldness Comes From Within

-From Blade

>his sarcasm is always dead on. I think people who don't like Jay are just too stupid to get him

I love the irony in this comment

Oh shit was it that late?

funny how on pre-rec, whenever there's jay on, it becomes clear jack and rich are children and mentally stunted

the contrast is stark, jay is an actual adult

Is that a tumor

>Why the fuck does everyone hate Jay?
See Weak twink who probably can't even double-overhand 315, much less get it off the floor. Yet he does his hair and pretends he's a changed man, hot shit and all, when really he's just pathetic.

or are you just happy to see me?

It's naht a toomuh

Jack is the only one with wife and kids.
The rest are literal manchildren.

fair point, but you forget jay is gay

though you are still on point, jack's done well in that regard

pics of wife and children?

His commentary is usually pretty spot on, but he doesn't have the humor that everyone else has. He doesn't have the charisma or talent that the others have for the camera.

all the more reason for Jay to get a man before gay death reaches him

>He doesn't have
And you do, retard?

Calm down, Jay.

jack on my friend

Didn't he name his kids absolutely stupid names, tho?

Rocksteady and Beebop are fine names

He has a good camera presence. You don't need to be funny to still be an interesting part of the discussion.

He knows a lot about the medium, and he adds a lot to the group dynamic that makes him a good part of the BOTW discussions. That's why I'm happy Josh isn't in too many episodes. He knows a good deal about the medium, and clearly loves these B movies, but he's nowhere near as interesting when he's involved in the discussions. Jay is the only non-funny but interesting to watch member of RLM

>mfw Jack wasn't that annoying
>mfw I feel Jay was kinda holding back with shitting on this movie because it wasn't Mike on the receiving end

I think one is named Myson.

But when your last name is Packard, nothing is gonna come out sounding like a good name

I like Jack. His energy is different than the others (less cynical, more goofy) but he's likable and means well.

The dude provides some good juxtaposition.

seconded

Masters wasn't THAT long ago, but then they must be very easy to make. Just sit in a room and bullshit into a microphone.

THIS

You guys are just mad because he said you all remind him of the obese vampire.

The more pre rec I watched the more I loved Jack. He's a good guy. And Rich is a saint.

Mike and Jay are great though. Mike bullies rich too much. ;__;

>Myson

Just because I'm obese, incredible pale, live in a basement, have multiple monitors around me, fart a lot, and like the taste of blood does not make it okay to compare me to Pearl.

>EVER watching a non-mike RLM video

What's the best commentary track? never been bothered to listen to them yet

Blade II is a pretty good movie

Rich has some of the highest highs but he also has plenty of cringy thuds

Jay is more consistently good

and Blade is terrible

I liked Blade a lot. I fucking LOVED Blade 2.

Blade 3 was meh.

>meh.
It was complete and utter shit

Well, I was trying to be nice but yeah.

Kek. Are you guys seriously shilling for Blade?
Even RLM gives it too much credit.

John Packard? Harry Packard?

Deckard Packard?

*Mywifesson

Please tell me you're kidding

>Blade
>great movie

you are such a pleb, my family

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

what episode is that gif from?

Yeah both of those suck

>Jack almost immediately points out that the movie has black lead actor for some reason
What's his problem

Blade 2> 1> 3 I'm right and you know it faggots.

he enjoys watching black men bang his wife. Theres a term for this you may have heard before

He's obviously with the Aryan Brotherhood.

Jay Bauman is my spirit animal.

lol can you imagine getting this jealous of a nerd youtuber?

>prosthetic effects to "bad CGI"
That was CGI when Dorff split in half. And it has aged terribly

It was already bad when the movie was released.

Still, doesn't negate the baller-ass choreography in that film. Yes, film.

ITT: angry nostalgiafags that would hate this movie if it came out today

Maybe you noticed a trend with forced diversity lately. Maybe you're blind.

He was pointing out how this was more organic. Related: the female lead who isn't a shoehorned love interest.

expecting anything with aids moby to be good

His son dressed as AIDSMOBY for halloween?

MarLEL still doesn't have a black lead for one of their MCU films yet they're always preaching about how important diversity is in their comics

Did you even watch the review?
But yeah, the CGI really looks like dogshit today, it's one of the few movies that would benefit from a remaster. Blade 2 is much better, though.

Both of those statements are false. You're teleporting your stormblr bullshit into comic book movie brands somehow. Sort yourself out.

Josh/Jack review when?

>Listening to opinions of the people who directed movies like this

No honestly, maybe they should make something actually fucking good before making a youtube channel and show solely about critiquing others works.

They masquerade their opinions as fact, they've no fuckin idea how to make a film

See