Going to travel to Sweden (on business)

>Going to travel to Sweden (on business)
>Employer makes me take a 6-hour course on "What if you get captured by terrorists"
Literally can't even make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P8ZXtBPmYk
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival,_Evasion,_Resistance_and_Escape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that has to be fake though?

>that has to be fake though?
No, that's a legit polandball

No, it's the truth (but not the whole truth). The training is actually a requirement for ANY foreign travel done under my project's funding source (per government regulations).

>can't even make this shit up
What did they teach you? I sat through a day long 'security' orientation before going to Eritrea, it mostly told us to hit the floor if bullets started flying (the site was basically protected by a private army, now accused of human rights abuse, but I know nothing of that shit).

That caterpillars are okay to eat, but only if you boil them first. And a lot of other stuff totally irrelevant to any situations that I would likely end up in. Never to discuss "the mission" or to apologize on behalf of the US. Etc.

Gonna be funny when you find out the Sup Forums memes aren't true.

So what are you supposed to do if captured? Bite a cyanide pill?

Try stepping outside faggot.

Lol sweden just declared like 14 official no go zones across the country today. They would hand the list out to tourists. Last year police had a hand grenade thrown at them in one of the no go areas.

>Never to discuss "the mission" or to apologize on behalf of the US
I guess the corp guys are not big obongo or bernie fans then. I would expect your chances of getting ass-raped by friendly somalis is a bigger danger than eating the wrong 3d world frozen caterpillar in sweden. Of course if you end up dead, be peaceful with the thoughts that Shillarys comment will be "does it even matter" Good luck.

>Literally can't even make this shit up.
No but it can be manipulated to fit your agenda. It's your employer that makes you do this, nothing to do with sweden.

Damn it feels good to be a Slavshit.

Håll käft danskjävel

>It's your employer that makes you do this, nothing to do with sweden. While this is most likely the case (burger companies need to cover their asses against every conceivable form of litigation). It's still fun to rip on captain sweeden

Er du sur min lille fjeldabe?

Love this distorted picture. The denial is just too jew-say.

You can reply to the post directly autist.
>also
>A FUCKING LEAF

why don't you step outside?

keep riding that meme wave as long as it lasts, faggot

>4KUltra_HD_butthurt.jpeg

That game that they're playing used to be called 'nigger nogger' when I was little. Now it forever remains nameless. That was my first experience with political correctness. Even the niggers thought it was ridiculous to ban the name

>can reply to the post directly autist
>typos never happen

Point the directional microphone, if it ticks there's a 50/50 chance it's a bomb.

are you fucking 12? go to bed momas boy or you'll miss school retarded faggot

btw nice job confirming you are brainless meme douchebag

ask yourself one question faggot - why are you even posting on Sup Forums when dank memes on Sup Forums are much better

fucktard

>if it ticks there's a 50/50 chance it's a bomb
Always snip the red wire, preferably with 1 sec remaining on the large LCD readout

Did you say nerd?

>Kuckendom of Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=6P8ZXtBPmYk

Top kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

You trying to scare me by posting that intro, m8?

please tell me this is fake

Your tears are delicious. Be sure to hand it to muhammad for lube or he is going IN tor as the desert his ancestors came from.

>tfw big black bull is impregnating swedish women

Please kill yourself. The black pill is the only truth. Whi have children. They will be killed anyway

>You trying to scare me by posting that intro, m8?
Yes. Did it work?
>please tell me this is fake
It's real.

Lmao that's a norwegian girl.

älg is pretty damn good, but I prefer frikadeller over kortbullar made by abdullah.

Oooo this gif had even more than I had hoped for. Thank you based picnic blanket.

Scandinavian progressive thinking then.

P.s you'll run out of pics before I do

How's skåne? Oh wait, that's right, you lost 50% of your land mass to Sweden in a war you started. Lmao

>P.s you'll run out of pics before I do
Probably. Belgium is such an irrelevant country that my folder is almost empty.

I'll stock up though.

How's skåne? Pretty sure they will declare independence.

>the terrorist capital of Europe
>not relevant

>Pretty sure they will declare independence.
Nah, they won't. Let's be real though, Denmark. You've always been horrible at warfare compared to us Swedes. Nothing to feel bad about.

Yeah your country is basically irrelevant.

Pretty sure they will. We are talking with them, you however are leaving them behind.

Horrible at warfare maybe, but that's only because it was always 3 vs 1. Then again we never lost against Russia.

why the red wire

>Pretty sure they will. We are talking with them, you however are leaving them behind.
You do realize that skåne is riddled with muslims right? They have the highest concentration.
>Horrible at warfare maybe, but that's only because it was always 3 vs 1.
Numbers don't matter. Remember Karl XII?
>Then again we never lost against Russia.
That's because you never fought them. You always sided with them (as in the finnish war), like the back-stabbing fucks you are. Pussy-Denmark, afraid to take on Sweden fair and square.

Looks like you ran out sooner than I did. Weak.

The country is the rape capitol of the world, women are more concerned with men urinating standing up.

Let's nuke Sweden, fuck. The dissonance in their politics is astounding.

u seen the isis videos right?

>You do realize that skåne is riddled with muslims right? They have the highest concentration.
You treat Skåne like Joseph Fritzl treated his daughter.
>Karl XI
No but I do remember Bismarck, a worthy opponent.
>afraid to take on Sweden fair and square.
No one wanted war against you assholes.

>You do realize that skåne is riddled with muslims right? They have the highest concentration.

BECAUSE YOU NORTHERN FUCKING SNOWNIGGERS FORCED THEM HERE. WE ARE ALSO THE ONES VOTING THE MOST FOR SD YOU FUCKING KEK

>Being forced to take diversity classes in university to graduate
Implying we're not cucked too

Europe deserves to burn. You young faggots who voted these people into power get what you voted for.

>inb4 euroniggers try and tell me they didn't vote for all these leftists governments

You voted for them, that's why they're in power letting in the Muslim hordes into your countries and have them rape your women. You voted for it, you asked for it, now you get to enjoy the benefits of a multicultural society.

I'll sit back and watch you dumb mother fuckers with glee.

>inb4 some retarded euronigger posts 9/11, other terrorist attacks etc.

The US is a big place, just cause an attack happened in another state, doesn't mean I'll give a shit about it. Y'all are having all your identities taken away day by day. Enjoy white genocide you cucks

If you elect Shillery, we will be the ones to watch you burn first.

will the madness ever end?

>implying Trump won win

You do realize this country switches from Democrat to Republican every election. A democrat's been in power for 8 years now, you really think the American people are going to let another Democrat in for the next term?

I'm a democrat myself and even I know the party is going to lose.

>Why have children. They will be killed anyway
Why live, we're all gonna die anyways. Praise Allah!

Pfft apologize on behalf of the US
Oh nos I'm a hostage. OH wait I'm from the US, let me go or eat a JDAM, at least it might be that badass again when Trump wins.

>we will be the ones to watch you burn first
I doubt it, even if shillary pulled a gorbachov and essentially dismantled all border controls, north, south, and otherwise, a certain large % of the US and CAN populus would revolt (and they are well armed unlike you Benmark). Even weedman would be forced to shore up cancucks borders on threat of trade sanctions. It would probably eventually result in further dislike for the EU, and you fucks would not even be able to afford to send up tulips anymore . We are not even close to having a mudslime/rapefuge carte blanche in north america (weedman likes to play SJW, but the federal gov will not implement)

>I'm a democrat myself and even I know the party is going to lose.
Is that a promise? God the hate from all these Trump haters will be delicious. Even here most people believe Trump won't win.

SERE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival,_Evasion,_Resistance_and_Escape

In short
Make yourself seem valuable so they don't kill you and try to hostage you.

"Vi vägrar bo med dem men vi ska tvinga er andra att göra det och dessutom kräva att ni skall gilla det"