Just got out of state prison from doing 9 months and 11 days ask me anything

Just got out of state prison from doing 9 months and 11 days ask me anything

How many cocks did you manage to suck in those 9 months?

None but one faggot kept fucking with me and jacked off to me in the shower and I fought him

your's crime ?

What size coin is your asshole now? I'm guessing dollar

so you did 9/11?

So you did 9/11?

get your own post faggot

whats doing construction/trade jobs like?

Sorry, stupid captcha wouldn't let me post

>using captcha
>c u r r e n t y e a r m e m e

you mean I jail I think...not prison

>get your own post faggot
>get your own post
>own post
>faggot
>post

checked

did you rape him?

is rape a real thing in prison?

who gets raped?

Well I got put on a 3 year sentence for aggravated burglary february 25th did 4 months got out came back to jail with auto burglary, regular burglary, and felon with possession of a firearm. They dropped the gun charge and gave me 2 2 year sentences and put my 3 into effect and ran the 2's in with the 3 so I did most of my 3 year sentence and got out early for doing a drug program

How do I not get raep? 19 m about to go do sum time for a bunch of assaults.

I just wanna work out then get out and hop on steroids

>that math

the serving sentences are fucked from the sound of it

this man

didn't 'get fucked but did some low key anal play so a quarter?
My job was team leader over community setup(stacking chairs)
In TN under a year is jail 2-6 years is state prison and 6-life is the pin
There isn't rape faggots are generally hated and the gays try and keep it secret with other gays i'm bi but would never fuck any of those nasty niggas

They wont fuck with you they usually stay in their lane and if they fuck with you fight them i'm a weak white dude and a buff nigger tried to rape me and I got my ass kicked fighting him but it stopped him

I did a 3 year sentence

your's drug ??

Kk I'm like 130 and 5'11.
I'm gonna do sometime in Canada cause my ex pulled some shit and started fucking with my "best friend" as I was coming up in the game. High on speed and this guy calls me up and starts playing games. Stole 2 grand from me so I stabbed some person he knew.

I literally knew a up and coming rapper but I'm pretty disgraced due to my piece of shit ex pulling that shit and me stabbing someone. Bitch gave me herpes a couple months ago when we fucked and I didn't know gave it to my gf.

i wish you the best for thenext bro !

just reading that gave me cancer

>you deserve to be in canadian prison

Straight sociopath life ruining cunt laughed at give me and someone else herpes. Hopefully I come out more connected. I got no love left everyone in my family has cut ties with me. Bitch told everyone how I "beat" some women lmao buddy who fucked her didn't tell her I stabbed the bitch up cause I had a mickey and gram of meth in me.

Bitch lied on the papers cause they had my shit in their house. Got chased down by roided up fuckers in vans with a dog. Stabbed the Fucking dog too

I was on synthetic marijuana 2 months all day before getting locked up

So much regret tho. Tried to kill myself twice. One time ended up just having mad seizures. Feel pretty bad. All down hill from here

Two to the one from the one to the three
I like good pussy and I like good trees
Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe
And I get more ass than a toilet seat
Three to the one from the one to the three
I met a bad bitch last night in the D
Let me tell you how I made her leave with me
Conversation and Hennessy

When you going back?

Do you miss the free tats?

Hopefully not soon
Didn't get any