Remember when people used to argue who was better? Lmao

Remember when people used to argue who was better? Lmao

hindsight is 20/20

Brady wasn't elite until 2007

>Brady wasn't elite until 2007
Brady absolutely was elite before 2007, Belichick was just focused on stacking up the defense. Patriots had some pitiful offensive firepower in 01-06.

>Brady wasn't elite until he appeared in his 4th super bowl

Who's the guy on the right?

Brady didn't win his last two rings the other team lost those games with horrid play calling

I think that's Wes Welker

By that logic PeyPey didn't win his last once since all he did was dickride a defense that even Osweiler could win with.

Von Miller

Papa Geno

>the city of this guy

The Patriots were also consistently a bottom 10 rushing team in 2001-2006 with just 4 Pro Bowl appearances on the offensive side outside of Brady

I don't care what anyone says about his stats, Troy Brown was based

Yeah, Peyton was the better QB but the Patriots had a better GM and Coach which would supply them with relevant teams for longer.

This. Plus Brady managed to play with fewer major injuries. The only reason Payton doesn't have two more rings is because of his defense.

Bullshit, those Colts teams were absolutely stacked and had several top 10 defenses.

>The only reason Payton doesn't have two more rings is because of his defense
His defenses are the main reason he has any rings to start with.

But the two Peyton has are solely because of his defense, so it evens out to 2 either way.

The only reason Peyton has 2 rings at all is because of his defense... Peyton was trash in every single Super Bowl

>peypey won owl with 2 teams
>systembrady got carried by belligoat his entire career and BTFO by Eli 2x

really makes me think

Peyton is the better QB

Brady just has the best coach of all time behind him. If he was being coached by anyone else he wouldn't have a superbowl right now

Yeah when Belichick went 5-13 with New England before Tom became the starter, everyone knew Bill was the sole reason of the teams greatness.

It's funny as soon as Brady started winning SBs all the sudden Belichick and his system became the GOAT, Belichick had losing record as a HC before Brady and R.Kraft has said they were about to fire Belichick if Pats had a losing record in 2001...

Brady IS the system, Belichick better retire when Brady does otherwise he will exposed as Pats will go back to being irrelevant.

He went 3-1 with jimmy garropolo and jacoby brissette

NFL power ranking a week before Brady made his first start.

That team went 14-3 the rest of the way and won the Super Bowl

Yea, especially after last year, Patriots should've won that game too by all accounts.

If you watched those games the defense and running game carried them, Jimmy didn't have one great game, he just didn't screw up and Jacoby lost the game he started

Patriots went 11-5 in 2008 with a literal who at QB

They went 3-1 with literal who's at QB this year

Peyton's team dropped to 2-14 without him in 2011. He is the better QB.

>Garoppolo/Brissett
>3-1, 19 PPG

>Brady
>14-1, 31 PPG, Super Bowl Championship

I think Jimmy will be a pretty good NFL QB, but to say Brady is, in any way, expendable, is retarded.

It's almost like one of these teams had a roster that went 16-0 the year before and tried their hardest to win games while the other went 10-6 and decided to tank for the #1 pick to replace their QB.

>Patriots went 11-5 in 2008
Pats missed the playoffs that year and we're 16-0 the year before that. Brady has a 5 game impact..

Colts intentionally tanked for Luck, that's why they were 2-14... Broncos were winning games and still super bowl contenders with Brock Assweiler at QB

Brady IMO was the better player than Manning officially in 2003. By the end of 2004 when he won 4 it should have been obvious.

Manning is special but Brady was GOAT.

You don't overcome a 25-pt deficit only with defense.

>seems bout right
so what was your point again?

Brady went 10-6 the next year and they made the playoffs

I thought this was common knowledge, that the only absolutely top tier weapons brady has had is moss and gronk. welker is literally the 3rd best recieving option brady has ever had and i'm not sure he was in the top 3 in manning's broncos team

yes you do if it's the other team's defense and coaches who fuck up the game

What was the broncos record this year without him?

Don't start shitting on Welker, he's definitely a top 10 slot receiver all time. He wasn't that bad on the dolphins, and he performed his role on the broncos.

>top 10 slot receiver all time

Broncos also made the playoffs with Tebow before manning came

2001: Brady
2002: Manning
2003: Manning
2004: Manning
2005: Manning
2006: Manning
2007: Brady
2009: Manning
2010: Brady
2012: Manning
2013: Manning
2014: Manning
2015: Brady

hmmm, in seasons they both played Brady was only better 4 times

Name your 10 autist

>6th in yards, 10th in touchdowns

yeah, are you one of those people who uses elite loosely?

Who could drink more Budweiser though?

>Never been less than top 10
>Never had a top 10 receiver
What's he supposed to be the best every year?

Fucking kek

Brady became a top 5 QB in 2003. It was 2007 that he became the (mostly) undisputed #1. But in the 2003-2004 title runs he was absolutely good as fuck.

elite is not a term you should loosely, rivers was top 10 in tds and yards this year. Is rivers still a good qb? sure, but I don't think he belongs in the elite discussion. keep in mind rivers had no one to work with this year because all his teammates went down so muh wrs are not a valid excuse.

Brady was not elite until 2004. youngfag detected. 2003 pats had the #1 scoring defense.

- Manning
- Mcnair
- Trent Green
- Culpepper
- Favre

all were better in 2003.

before you greentext >culpepper or some shit check the stats faggot.

>rivers was top 10 in tds and yards this year. Is rivers still a good qb? sure, but I don't think he belongs in the elite discussion
Rivers is not elite only because he threw a shit ton of dumb picks, it was like watching Ryan Fitzpatrick at times. Brady was consistently top 10 in INT% in 02-06 even with some horrendous receiving cores.

>culpepper
>Farve

INT babies dont belong in this conversation

so top 10 is elite?

thats nearly a third of the league

check the stats, culpepper threw less ints than brady that year and Favre does throw a lot of interceptions but he also completed more great pass plays than anyone. That's just his game and he was better that year. Check the stats before you say stupid shit.

Didnt culpepper just have one really good season tho? Wasn't that 2003?

Maybe you look at players with a more cirtical analysis before you bring in "studds" like Cam fucking Newton because he was "great last year *dabs*"

No top 10 is not elite. Being top 10 your entire career and almost always better, and then winning 5 (Five) super bowls is elite.

I do remember.

Then Brady got suspended for literally cheating and the court of public opinion forever invalidated everything he ever did*

Manning is the GOAT, 2 owls to Brady's 0

I just called the NFL and they told me that all Brady's wins are legitimate and there's nothing autistic Sup Forums posters can do about it. What did they mean by that?

But they didn't have one of the best coaches in the NFL

No you didn't, you fucking autist

Daily reminder that everything the P*triots ever do already has an asterisk built in, just look at your fucking logo.

>brady would have 7 rings if it wasn't for 2 meme plays
See, i can play hypotheticals too

Bill Belichick is the real reason for the Patriots success. Stick any QB in Bradys place and they would be right there in the eternal goat talk. Brady on any other team would most likely not have a superbowl win

Nice asterisk collection, Bostards

I actually did, and I do it every time someone says Brady's wins are illegitimate. I call them, and I say, "Does Tom Brady have 5 super bowl wins recognized by the nfl" And they say yes. Go ahead call them yourself.

Good thing Brady got suspended for literally cheating because now we can forever demonize him as a cheater and invalidate everything the P*ts ever did

Sure hope you called *67 to hide your autism

Also *

I'm going to take the official stance of an NFL employee over the autistic hate of some ass blasted retard on spee, thanks though.

>official
Bostard

Call them yourself retard

Keep crying Bostard, your salty tears and blasted booty fuel me

>tfw the anal devastation of an entire city
>even after they get gifted a SB

Like pottery

>so top 10 is elite?
Top 10 alone - no.

Consistently top 10 in most relevant stats with your main WRs being a washed up Troy Brown, Reche Caldwell, Deion Branch and David Givens - yes, definitely.

People seriously do not remember how terrible those Patriots teams were when it comes to skill position talent. Year in, year out it was Brady 1-2 good lineman, some dogshit WRs and a bottom 5 run game (one exception being that Corey Dillon season when the run game was just below average).

Caldwell sucks but Tony Dungy is in the HoF for a reason

If Belichick is so smart and knows that any QB can succeed in his system then why is he wasting $15m in cap space every year when he could just draft a random rookie and spend the money to further load up on defense?

>Dared him to
>Actually did it

Absolute mad man.

No because I'm not autistic

Why do Bostards cry so much? Is it because everything they *won* means literally fucking nothing? All the happy memories mean less than shit because when you cheat to win, you already lost?

>Samefagging this hard
Get help.

The best thing that ever happened to Peyton was that neck injury. Can you imagine riding out your twilight years with Jim Irsay?

>32 seconds

They hung up on you, right? LMFAO

>the delusional assdevastated city of Bautism, Assachusetts

Will they ever recover?

No, the conversation literally went "Does Tom Brady have 5 super bowl wins recognized by the nfl" and they say, "Yes he does" and then I say, okay, thank you, and then they say is that all, and I said yeah, goodbye.

>it's a blasted pats hater projecting episode
Isn't this a re-run?

You didn't ask if there were asterisks attached to the wins, autist

Okay I will

Yeah they said there was no "asterisks" next to any of his wins

You're lying

I'm not, you can call them yourself

BTFO LMAO

Brady goes 19-0 in 2007 if they alter their game plan to simple dink and dunk marching up the field instead of waiting for Moss to get open then getting btfo by the Giants' pass-rush. Brady could be 3-4 in Super Bowls or he could be 7-0, either just as easily, never mind the various meme catches in almost all of them he played in. But he's not 3-4 and he's not 7-0, he's 5-2. Oh, and he's been there SEVEN FUCKING TIMES.

>i called the nfl and they hung up on me
>b-btfo

lmao fucktard bostard samefag

Why not just call them yourself? Also, is the British guy saying you got btfo a samefag too?

faggots are wearing out their shift keys

I love how you can notice they're getting increasedly more desperate with every win.

I second this, I would personally put welker as top 5 all time honestly:

People I would put above him
>Steve Smith
>Steve Largent
Honestly, just don't know too many other slots, probably edelman soon too, he's just tougher and more clutch. Also, edelman doesn't have to take the big hits nowadays that welker took on a regular basis.

I'd say Edelman before he broke his hand, he's not the same these days.

Edelman still has hands, it's just the drops in the super bowl being overplayed by everyone nowadays. Besides, he made the catches when it counted most.

sorry, being the top third of your profession isn't elite in a year isn't elite.

the mental gymnastics pat fans do is pathetic, and this is coming from a guy who thinks Brady is Goat.

>Pats """FAN"""
>Can't even form a sentence
Sounds about right

It was a fun meme that was put to rest after Brady lead the comeback against the Seahawk team that cucked Mr. FiveHead. Now after ring #5 I just assume you have autism if you argue him.

because you still wouldn't take a rookie over brady (who knows the system and is still a top 10 QB)

Tony Dungy got in the hof because he's black. Fuck, Mike Tomlin might get in the hall because hes black.

Meanwhile peypey has never been beaten by eli.
Lel

this argument sounds more and more angry/butthurt every time i read it

>might
you meant "will."

Mike Tomlin will get in the hall because he's black.

there's 0 chance he's not a first ballot hof'er, winning an owl in the era of brady and belly will put him in by itself

I mean, he won 2 super bowls, how many coaches did that?