Any way i can tell if this acid i bought is real?

any way i can tell if this acid i bought is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can get testing kits , or touch a tab with your young, if it tastes like chemicals rinse your mouth out

Yeah just take one. Where you going?

Yea, eat it faggot.... Seriously though, it looks like regular paper. I've never bought blotter that was bleach white, hell, I've never seen blotter that wasn't printed.

Jon Schnee dies at 6th episode
Was confirmed by the Hacker an Hour before

Yeah, just put the barrel of a loaded gun in your mouth with the safety off and pull the trigger.

Also if you bought it from a chill white dude you're probably got good cid if it's nigger acid I would get a test kit

Lock one, if it tastes bitter your ripped off, if it tastes like paper; eat 1 and see how you go.
If it's bitter don't take them

kill yourself junkie

It's likely impregnated card, that's how I get mine

i did try one a while ago i did feel a little something but i have no clue if its legit

Lick one OP

Fuck you. Lucy is a great girl

update licked one no taste did feel slippery ish then licked another pice of paper and it did feel different

>i've gotten acid from 4 different sources in my life and the only time it was real/good was when it was white paper...the one time it was on a design sheet i didn't even feel anything from 3-4 hits. i took 3 ecstasy pills from him a week later and made him look like a bitch.

Drop them all into a Redhill and drink. If something happens they were legit.

do you think i feel more after i take a couple?

Just get a test kit, honestly it is worth it, there are a fuckton of other chemicals people will pass off as LSD, and those can really fuck you up, just get a test kit, the paranoia of "is this real or not" can really ruin a trip.

Funny enough ive only gotten printed blotter a single time, all the rest just looked like white paper.

all white paper blots i've gotten 2-3 was a good amount for a normal trip.

If it's not liquid or in a sugar cube it's not LSD

Fuck you, criminal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

All the real acid I had was on white paper. The printed was nBOME. You can tell if it's real if it doesn't have a taste. If it tastes like anything, spit it out. If unsure, swallow it. The fake analogs cant kick in if you digest them

Tabs look hella big, I wouldn't take them.

if it taste like anything throw that shit out rinse out your mouth drink a box of oj and pray

>LMAO i just realized that theyre cut up pieces of paper

Order an ehrlich nigger

The color of the paper has nothing to do with it. The only legit comment here was the guy who said if it's bitter you get ripped off. Because it should be tasteless. Let it sit on your tongue for a few mins. You'll know if it worked or not. You wouldn't think you felt something. You will fucking know lol