I don't think moot was all that great

I don't think moot was all that great

No one does.

no one ever cared about his faggot ass so you are in good company.

There sure were a lot fewer trap threads when Moot was around.

Nigger their were more actually

>when wtsnacks was around
>when pol wasn't bigger than Sup Forums
>when there Sup Forums wasn't split into /bant/ /r9k/ /s4s/
>when Sup Forums didn't turned into that meetup place for edgy kids, news reporter and white knights tumblr assembly
>when lgbt wasn't aware of the internet

yep. there most definitely were more.

Typical website moderator, totally irrelevant, anyone could have taken his place
Banning furries was funny, compared to the other quality shit they allow now
Probably helping jewgle start the next killer social control app

True we did let an hero take the reigns

I feel like because moot owned the website and created it he had more fun with it.

Fuck knows what he's doing these days though.

Think he's working at google?

He's like a consultant for Google or some shit I honestly don't know after he sold us he disappeared

you were never there for moot posting then

Which makes no sense because he does not have any coding skills, unlike snacks, which most of you newfags don't even know unless you look him up.

he left google almost as fast as he showed up

Probably.
I mean the dude's pretty smart, I just don't know what he's actually doing though, or what he'd even work on, he kind of got lucky with Sup Forums. I don't know why Google would ever hire him.
I mean he's obviously decent at security but what indian isn't?

he was always a transsexual faggot

really? Whys that?

Really lucky with Sup Forums, since its just basically english 2ch.

"differences" is what he stated in a video conference a year or so ago

I would speculate likely due to something he learned about Google X ..or he just didn't want to be someone elses puppet. not sure, but good on him for standing up for himself

Yeah. And then 8ch is somehow even more radical...

Vid on youtube? Any news on what hes up to now?

Fcking 8ch lol

8ch legit isn't that bad. I lurk a bunch of different anonymous forums and shit. Curious as to how they'll affect humanities history and shit.

Sup Forums really is the only forum that has affected history in any way

what are some of the forums you lurk? And yeah, 8ch isnt that bad, also like 420, and 711 for partyvan info

Tumblr has in ways, gamer-gate and shit but you could argue that that came from outside sources. So no other forums... Yet...

Those are pretty good, 7chan and 32 are semi-decent, 32 is pretty dead though, my favourite right now though is depreschan . ovh / int

Oh yeah, 7 is good, havent been to 32. Have you been to 7clams? Their playlist (if its still there), was pretty good

32 Is cancer in the summer time literally it's worse than Sup Forums