How do we stop the spread of nigger culture...

How do we stop the spread of nigger culture? I've noticed that Western working class youth have been adopting African American culture and mannerisms increasingly since the rise of global hip hop culture

From Paris, to London to Toronto to america to Tokyo, children are adopting the airs of the rappers they see on tv. This includes poor fashion choices, drug abuse and the use of pigdin English (senpai, bruh, nigga, etc.) coupled with an explosion in popularity in black culture online, the niggerization of western culture is rapidly accelerating.

How do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63jH_TLGudU?list=PLpI4z01Sr0Scz9ui7v3qfjwJ-nGAGT2WT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is more an Anglo thing.

It's happening all over Europe, you're blind if you don't see it. Obviously this affects middle class children less, and the things they do are more superficial

>let me tell you about your continent
Okay
bye

>Let me tell you about your people

It's an anglo problem.

If you listen to rock/rap/jazz music, than you've already been exposed to Black American culture

Make dat booty want sum more nigga

Cut it! Cut it! (mysterious eeking voices in the background)

>your continent
Shut the fuck up you idiot im an EU citizen so I have just as much a claim to that as you

Working class youth are being niggerized, not my fault your autistic shut in self can't perceive this

Anglo culture is diffused throughout the entire west so I don't see your point

>im an EU citizen
>Anglo culture is diffused throughout the entire west so I don't see your point
lel

Fucking canadians, can't you for the love of everything that's good create one decent thread?

What are the implications being made here? I have a m*ck passport and Anglo culture dominates the continent whether it be film, music, food etc get over yourself. Dutch are anglos with a clog in their mouth anyway

How did black people go from jazz to rap? Are they devolving?

>im an EU citizen
>Anglo culture is diffused throughout the entire west so I don't see your point
I didn't know this was a comedy thread, please, go on.

dude wtf just chill lmao

I am drunk and high at the same time drinking champagne on the aeroplane!

Das LAW!

Anglo > Germanic culture

>im an EU citizen
Kys leaf. Embarrassing us all.

its not so serious, it was rock for our parents, kids will always like rebels

>not so serious
I don't care if kids listen to music, I'm talking about children whose influence and mannerisms are negatively affected by the music.

Rock music is fine, punk rock subculture is toxic and anti social

>im an EU citizen
pls stop

I didn't know anybody used Twitter besides minorities and celebrities in the first place.

Because you're completely out of touch with youth culture and that's fine we're on Sup Forums

>Dutch are anglos with a clog in their mouth anyway
Fucking hell. Is everyone on your continent a fucking retard? Is that a requirement to let you in?

T.b.h. rap has become utter nonsense, why would Drake not know his net worth in 'All me', of course his accountants update him on it

Plenty of regular whites use twitter, or as any non-Sup Forums social platform is called, plebbit

>w-were totally different from anglos!

Kek

didn't know that hit a nerve with you people, I'm going to write this down

You eat sausage rolls like us, you're basically English

>How do we stop the spread of nigger culture?
You can't. Superior Black Culture will win.

youtu.be/63jH_TLGudU?list=PLpI4z01Sr0Scz9ui7v3qfjwJ-nGAGT2WT

The Netherlands is like if the Germans tried to make an ersatz England

>tfw no Islamic rap
>tfw no Quranic rap
Why live

How about not using Twitter, Nancy? I never hear this kind of talk, because I don't subject myself to it. Stop engaging in youth culture if you don't like it.

Nasheeds are better

Agnostic, but still holding out for Christian Reggae or Islamic dubstep

I care about the future of the youth because I'm not an incel and plan to have children

I don't want my children going to school with these plebs

That's pretty rich, the first time I ever heard "on fleek" was from a Dutch girl and I had to look it up.

Pretty sure most reggaeton is Christian rather than Rasta
Toothpaste canals BTFO

Don't send your kids to public schools, you state-teat-suckling cuck.

you are, the only difference is your language wasn't enriched by frogs

>children are adopting the airs of the rappers they see on tv
welcome to 20 years ago. what farm are you from?

I was weirded out by this post until I remembered by cousin that lives Florida has to go to a private school because his local highschool has street gangs and his mom is scared for him

Rasheed

It's too late in many cases. USA far gone. We should just let them kill each other and do whatever it takes to keep this nigger cancer from spreading.

>his local highschool has street gangs
Some kid probably brought a plastic knife to school, American moms are notorious

When I was a kid, rap was just another genre kids listened to. Some kids liked it and idolized it, but more kids were into different kids of music

Being a wannabe thug had no more pull than being emo or rocker or a skater or whatever
What earth do you live on? The school has metal detectors and armed police patrolling the halls

>I was weirded out by this post
Why? Are you poor, or do you just not want to give your children every social advantage?

Nice try British intelligence but I won't divulge such information

In Canada there are good public schools that have selective test based admission that aren't swamped with violent ethnic minorities

They have the same thing in good communities and, in some cases, state-wide. Still, the best private school is always better than the best public school. It's advantageous to hobnob with future elites.

shit bait, kys

>w-we're not american!
>we're just fat, lazy, and try to tell other countries what to do!

a lot of them still make jazz

>Twitter

You could stop it spreading by having Euros create their own films and TV shows instead of importing from the US. But I suppose Action Comedy #7683 starring Awkward White Man and Jamal the Handsome Strong Hero fighting to defeat Evil British/German/Russian Man is just easier to watch

Good post.
If you don't like American culture, then stop consuming it and make your own.