Sup fags the bitch on my left is my bitch. I scored her last night we got dun fucking...

Sup fags the bitch on my left is my bitch. I scored her last night we got dun fucking. The badass mofo on the left is me I make hella cash niggaz and I keep on fucking my bitch on top of these maaaaaaaddddd stackzzzzzzzz. The fuck you gotta say about it?

>bitch on my left is my bitch
>mofo on the left is me
that your a white women and a punk ass bitch, tits or gtfo

You just maaaad cause you aint got a hella fine bitch like me nigguh, If we was face to face you wouldn't say that shit cause you is a pussy boi hanging out behind some computer tryna act all tough and shit. QUIT TALKING OUT THE SIDE O YO NECK NIGGUH AND BE A MAN

Sup Forums isn't even Sup Forums degeneracy anymore.
It's just degeneracy.

I meant the right my b bro. I'm the hard ass nigguh in the orange shirt. BITCHES LOVE ORANGE

and the worst part is, its not even enjoyable any more

Bitch ass nigga

So let me guess. This is some nerdy kid that you know. You're jealous cuz he has cute girlfriend. Meanwhile, you're forever alone.. So you want to see Sup Forums talk trash on him so you can feel good about your miserable life?

Punk ass faggot detected.

>Oh boy, I finally got that girl I like to include me in a picture!
>better not fuck it up, I'll use my pokerface!
>Gosh I'm such a cuck, boy, I sure wish I could hear about how all the guys on Sup Forums wanna fuck her!
>Wait! They'll just call me a cuck! I know! I'll type like I'm a black guy! That'll make em respect me!

Cuck thread from herein, boys!

Buddy, if I saw you with your girl I'd be more than happy to take her off your hands for you. She's got cute lips, I'd love to shove my cock so far down her throat that she chokes on it.

It's not like that, you dumb fuck. He's the loser. And she's not cute. She's an ugly bitch.

Hell yeah nigga! Let's arrange something! I'm down to go threeways and I know my bitch is too!

looks more like a hot girl taking a pity picture with her way less attractive brother

I know, because I've been there

Naw nigga dis the fifth bitch I fucked dis week!

>hella
we don't use that word here

Was u the bitch?

Can this be the first thing you see when you come on to Sup Forums please

Oh, how did I fucking know...

And you took the bait. No one said the girl hot. She's a 3.5 at best, but still fuckable, and the guy is autistic. But I know an obvious troll when I see

You down or you dooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Is she fucking autistic? Because I know autistic people will go for anything

Naw but she got a lobotomy and she's also blind so i gotta guide her around and shit so she dont bump into nothing. She sure do know how to take the d dough!

tell your bitch to sit straight and ditch orange shirts

idgaf autistic mofo

You just wanna piece o that crackah assssssssssss