I told myself i wouldnt do this for a while but look at the size of this whale. dubs decides

i told myself i wouldnt do this for a while but look at the size of this whale. dubs decides

What's up, you have to be the hottest girl I've seen on here. How are you doin?

Will you let me bust a nut in your fat folds?

You should probably delete that picture of you with the pig ears.

If I put a donut around my dick will you eat it off?

Get butthole pics

Check'em

Hey there beautiful ;)

Hey beautiful. How about a cup of ... just kidding. Lets have burgers one day you filthy fat fuck? You can have a diet coke too lol. Omg so fat pls kys bitch. Bye

My penor sure stinks but I bet you'll like the smell. Rotten cabbage mm mm

You dont get that fat from not eating donuts.

"So what do you do for a living, sugartits?"

C'mon baby, I'm just trying to slather my balls in some gravy and give you a gravy bath

Sorry, that was my little brother. You are really cute. Maybe we could go on a date sometime?

Your skin is so pretty. Can I wear it?

If i put my dick around a donut can i eat you out?

Reroll

''god dam gorillas teaming up with terrorists''

Send me a vid of your neck jiggling.

reroll

Roll

Man thats a huge bitch

Fat, hideous, with kids, and you decline sucking my dick while I feed you; explain why you feel I should be speaking to you.

Yes do it OP

one more reroll

rolling for this

Winrar

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Michael Moore?

i dont think shes gonna reply any kek fat whore

Rolling for it

reroll

Rip. She's out now

Rolling for this

If around my don there's dicknuts do you wanna go out to eat?

oh shit ms whale aint done but she also aint want fun

reroll

:^)

Rolling for this

This

I usually enjoy these posts, but the last one about transgender people really fucking bothered me.
Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.
I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).
So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.
Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so fucking badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.
So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)
Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.
So yeah, I know this is reddit, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why this post upset me.

I just came out from prison. I killed my wife. Looking for a new wife. I take it you value honesty?

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Andy Milonakis

Yo gurl, you preggerz?

Oh no...

checkd

If I put my doughnut inside a dick can you eat me out?

well at the very least that was still worth a small kek

OP you gotta copy and paste, DUBS

reroll

If I put a donut in you, would you eat yourself?

Is your kid half black?

hope u dont mind i couldnt capture whole thing but its there

Sweet lord have mercy...

Whats that app?

I think it's plenty of fish

oh fuck, winrar
fuck me

reroll

>"Looking"

a n o t h e r o n e

i think shes done guys but heres her discription for u's to enjoy i guess donuts around dick and dicks around donuts dont count as anything

I'm curious as to what her "job" really is. Probably "full-time mummy".

Who fucked that whale?

kek

>I usually enjoy these posts, but the last one about transgender people really fucking bothered me.
>Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.
>I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).
>So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.
>Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so fucking badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.
>So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)
>Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.
>So yeah, I know this is reddit, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why this post upset me.

Pasta for all.

i dont even understand how fat ppl get pregnent like how does the penis bypass the folds and make it iside the vaginia

Probably a nigger

Whats more pathetic? Knowing you're a beast and still going for it, or just giving up entirely?

i would say probably the first i really did resist the urge to start this but damn she fat and desprate she msg me and we didnt match which means she saw my awesome looks iwould say im 7/10 and msg me

plus i also weigh like 150 so she would pulverize me

Oh

thought location said cheesecake

maybe her job is cheesecake tester

I feel your pity for this un-coordinated coagulation of poorly supported biomass.
But she is at fault for pursuing selfish desires while lacking the aesthetics required. She's a lost soul attempting to supersede her nucleic anchor, aspiring to a spectrum that she has never seen.

Even though she didn't respond this was still gold.

>girlfriend
This is a misnomer.

"Bitch lol, and fat."

She is kinda cute in a weird way.

not only that but shes a thot look at those animal snapshots kek fat thot begone

ewww 24 year old single mom and fat, nope nope nope

Bb please respond I'm lonely

Let's see what kind of whale you are.

Someone message her and ask to see her "cute little girl" and 100$ she's a nigger.

Yo do it

I wish I could have fucked hitler.

Probably some white trash, meth head.

I would literally rather kill myself.