A man breaks into a drug dealer's house

A man breaks into a drug dealer's house.

Inside, the man ties up the drug dealer and kills his friend.

The man gets away with drugs and money.

The man runs home to change his bloody clothes and flee the state.

What happens next?

he dies because he fled the state instead of the country

he moves one foot, and then the other foot.
not sure about the order, but I think he alternates between the two, repeatedly.

He opens a dentist shop is tuscaloosa alabama.

FPBP

how does he die?

Gun shoot out with the Cops and forensic investigators that found evidence he was at the crime scene within 7 hours of him fleeing.

mod

drug dealer and friend are the same person

More of her?

You dun goofed.
The killing is what will get you. Have a nice time getting assraped in prison. :)

no :/

Buddha and then Jesus. Same story every time.

How the fuck have you not seen this before?

Another user here. The face does look familiar.. but that body, I don't remember that.

Wonderful little fucktoy body. You got moar man?

Preferably the story doesn't end with cops. Any alternatives?

He goes on Sup Forums and green texts it, followed by "what do"

I don't have her, but I've seen her everywhere here. Also you cant even see her face...

ass raped by niggers

THe man becomes a faggot just like OP.

I didn't mean the whole face, just what can be seen of her face. There's enough to recognize.

He's a cop

>The man runs home to change his bloody clothes and flee the state.
>
>What happens next?

He changes his bloody clothes. He was running home (present tense) to get to his house to change his bloody clothes (future). Simple, user.

>Inside, the man ties up the drug dealer and kills his friend.

So was there a drug dealer, AND the drug dealer's friend? If so, did he kill JUST the friend, or both?

Or.. was the drug dealer THE MAN'S friend?

And with so many references to THE MAN, it's not entirely clear the THE MAN is speaking about the same individual every time.

Clear this up, OP.

And someone post moar of OP's girl, please?

But then what? It can't stop there

>But then what? It can't stop there

Fuck off, fgt. OP didn't ask for the next 4 days, he asked for the next thing to happen. I answered the question.

why didn't he kill the drug dealer?

A father and a son are in a tragic accident. The father dies instantly. The son however is alive and gets rushed to the hospital. The surgeon at the hospital pauses and then says "I cannot do surgery on this patient, he's my son." Explain that.

He gets home just in time to catch his wife banging a niggerjew in the bed of his perfectly restored Ford f100

>ties up drug dealer
>kills drug dealer's friend––who was there with him
>The Man may or may not know these two individuals

You never stated that the father and son were related, only that A father and A son were in an accident. They were each in separate vehicles, unrelated.

He didn't plan to kill anybody.

A father and HIS son are in a tragic accident. The father dies instantly. The son however is alive and gets rushed to the hospital. The surgeon at the hospital pauses and then says "I cannot do surgery on this patient, he's my son." Explain that.

Fuck.

The surgeon is Jesus?

The father dies, but medics are able to revive him?

You never said WHEN the father dies instantly, only implied it. Maybe "The father dies instantly." is referring to a later date?

You never said THE PATIENT is the son.

Any of that?

the doctor is the mother of the son

That never occurred to me. Nice.

I guess I'm sexist.

ehh i take it back she is not the mother, also don't know how to link related texts.

car crash due to careless driving while fleeing the state