On a scale of 1-10, how autistic is this?

On a scale of 1-10, how autistic is this?

With 10 being a katana, 9 being a fidget spinner, 0 being not autistic at all. Need real opinions bros. might buy, but I'm on the fence.

>might buy

WHY

It's stupid as fuck, even the Hound himself ditches that piece of shit.

It looks cool

How to lose 80% of your field of vision for no fucking reason

If 9 is a fidget spinner, then Jake Paul is a 15...

It looks pretty stupid honestly. Just honestly look at it and re-think it.

It would be a display piece and maybe used on Halloween. I didn't realize it would get this much hate. But alright you bros have pushed me off the fence. I won't buy it. I don't want my house to wind up looking like chris chan's

11, at least katanas can technically be used as a tool/weapon given the right situation. That's pretty much a paperweight in terms of potential usefulness

wait till its in action the hound vs the mountain zombie edition

bro, i mean honestly, think about this without your head up your ass.
it's a set piece from a show loved by normies based on totally average way-too-long fantasy books written by an autistic perverted fat ass.
it costs what, $250? $500? hell i'd even believe if they were charging a grand for the fucking thing.
i mean honestly, man, it's not that hard to realize you don't need this.
>inb4 butthurt GOT fans swarm this post

5 or 6. It's a reference to a total normie show, so you can technically pull it off if it fits the general decor of the room you put it in, but it's going to look pretty fucking autistic if you just plop it down somewhere in an otherwise-average room.

I definitely don't need it. I just thought it would be a cool thing to display. You're right. Imma pass I guess. It's limited to 2500 pieces. Cost $250 + shipping. But I have a $40 credit at the website. Shipping is probably $25. Not too expensive.

I was thinking the living room in a hutch with a light on it.

well i mean shit man if you want it then get it, it'll start conversation and earn respect form the home boys over some craft beers and bourbon

Nah I'm thinking you guys right. It would look pretty autistic in my house I think. I have enough stupid shit as it is. I need to focus on having useful shit.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

Well... I like it

You and me are the only ones apparently. It's on Touch of Modern if you want to get it.

What are you, a militarized furry?

you should get it and fuck with your neighbors or friends with it

Not a furry, but I like that imagery

on Rory McCann in character 0/10
on you 500/10

7-8