My gf posted a picture of her in a bikini and some guy she's met once messaged her and she responded

My gf posted a picture of her in a bikini and some guy she's met once messaged her and she responded.

I'm pissed. Do I have a right to be? She's 100% not cheating, just seems like a shitty thing to do. Thoughts?

Stop being insercure and enjoy the fact that someone wants what you have.

Post pic op

If anything, she hopes you see she responded.

Just calm down and be proud of your pretty gf. She looks so nice other man want her but only you are fucking her so everythings easy

I know her I have her nudes

Everybody got her nudes but op shouldn't know that xD

Lol the amount of cucks here are worrying. I wouldn't be too annoyed with it but would definitely call her out on it. How would she feel if it were the other way around?

Where did you got that screenshot if you were secretly on your gfs phone anythings to late anyway

It's less about the message and more about her being flirty and responding. Why even do that?
She sent it to me

The only solution is to seduce said gentleman to make your gf jealous.

Good lord

Guys getting jealous is totally normal.

Guy comes asking if it's normal

People telling him it's not normal

What the fuck is wrong with you beta fags.

Where I'm from beating someone looking at your girl was normal.

Getting jealous is normal, but utlimately she's thanking a guy for complimenting her, women do that.
If it goes further and she cheats on you, dump her ass.
Just don't overreact like a mad cunt yet

She sent it to you?

How old are you OP? If she sent that to you, then she's not trying to fuck him. Stop being a baby man. You getting pissed off and getting insecure will only drive her to eventually do shit behind or back or dump your ass for someone else.

Appreciate her, fuck her well, and stay confident. You'll never loose her. If you can barely satisfy her sexually, or if you take her for granted, or be insecure about everything, you will loose her fast.

I'm trying to say that because she shared that with you (which maybe you can provide some context as to why she sent it or what she said with it, that would help us understand what the FUCK you're talking about), you have nothing to worry about.

Laugh about it and realize that if you don't appreciate her, there are people who will.

OP overreacting. Be happy some dude wants what you have. He could've messaged her and said bitch you ugly. Would you rather that?

Yeah this, don't listen to the beta nu-male millenial faggots. Stamp that shit out right away and tell your gf to stop being a whore, I would be pissed if my gf did that shit.
Put it another way, can you imagine what your father or grandfather would say if another man he doesn't know made a comment like that? They wouldn't just accept it and "be happy some other dude finds her hot"

Calm down, Jethro.

She posted that shit for a reason. To get attention. Fuck her real good then leave. Stop bein a fuckin cuck.

Whatever. Don't overreact or you're gonna look like a psycho. She's obviously looking for attention, either you're not giving her enough, or for some reason she's testing your reaction. If he goes too far, step in. If she acts like a cunt, dump her because she's a whore.

Sorry if I ruined your soy latte, Cooper.