OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

booga ooga

agoo agoob

Ah, yes... I was wondering what would break first... Your spirit, or your body?

Kek

What's the sauce/story behind this pic?

Get your hands off me, you damn dirty ape.

>but muh bbc

Wut u say 2 me white boi

what lil asshole for getting mad at people for dancing, bitch even put her as in his face, he gay?

funny as fuck still

Kek

how the fuck was he still alive AND STANDING?! That's impressive as fuck

That's another girl ya doof

she still seems to enjoy that little black cock quite a bit, user.

Body language. Look where her hands are. Jesus no wonder you niggers never get anywhere. cant read basic human body language. See where her hands are. Her hand would be lower. Thats the hug of someone who is gonna dump. Also ur gif has terrible use of space.

YOU NAGGERS MAKE ME SICK! OOGIE BOOGIE, NIGGER! OOGIE BOOGIE!

I tried it
>KEK

High carb/fatty diet caused by basic ignorance of general nutrition as well as food preparation abilities.

Me too, my fucking sides!!

there is no way that nigger survived. Are negroes immortal?

>Thats the hug of someone who is gonna dump.
Whatever helps you sleep...

Aww did i hit a nerve also its 6 am where i am and i havent slept in a day. So what I meant to say is reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep.

nigga got the hogan slam

>Aww did i hit a nerve
no lol, you're wrong. she's clearly embracing the hug, there's no indication of "breaking up" lmao

yes but the girl in the pic still wants him. I don't care about racial preference statistics, people can date who they want. But I enjoy pissing racists off, so I post interracial pics, because they're the easiest way to trigger people like you.

So that's why you come to this site? Sounds a bit masochistic to me.

Well, why work hard when you don't have to? You can pick an orange off of a tree in Africa. The same can't be said for much of Europe.

I usually frequent /soc/ and /fit/, which are much more rational communities on average. I just came to Sup Forums to see the chaos for a bit.

Her right arm up. between him and her. A physical barrier. A real hug a person puts both hands around them. Jesus Christ have u never been hugged. Its not a racial thing its a fucking human body language thing. Im sorry no one has ever hugged you. I send a virtual hug. You need one kittenpie.

Look at the body language. Bitch is trying to fucking run away. Thats not how you hug someone you are interested in.

The fuck was he even trying to do up there?

she's posing for the picture, dumbass, she's completely comfortable.

You aren't mad if someone is dancing on your work?

>arm around him
>trying to get away

Regular Migration and Mating Rituals for the Atlantic Black Manatee.

What a wretched fucking cunt

Fucking apes. Why didn't we send them back to Africa after we freed them?

I actually fucking searched that up.

Because you owed them for enslaving them in the first place. Maybe you shouldn't have enslaved them in the first place. Political Karma, friend.

You pay a desperate girl enough and she will fuck a horse, why would this barnyard animal be an exception?

We should have slaughtered their asses when we were done with them.

And that boys and girls is why you have ccw, 17 rounds 17 dead niggers....

He be partially white now... musta scared the black outta him...

Oh noes, help the beached whales...

>We should have slaughtered their asses when we were done with them.
Haha. You never would have been "done" with them. You would have either kept them as slaves or been forced to free them. Too bad for you the ones getting slaughtered were the ones wanting to keep them as slaves, haha.

Probably trying to steal something

Fair enough

this thread

Well, that one's on you, man.

I think that debt has been paid by now.

Oogie Boogie... hang a fucking a loser

So this thread is about America in general?

black guy reporting in
I don't associate myself with niggers
Well educated in jungle speak
So i can fit in like a spy in the ghetto
Fluent in White people talking
Allows me easy access to upper class homes for item picking
Where a belt for pant height adjustment in case of emergency
If i happen to run across a fellow brother nigger, i can go into nigger mode by a simple
loose of the belt. Quickly return to white people mode by a simple pull up and tighten.
>Protip your not smarter then my skill set

>I think that debt has been paid by now.
Interest, my friend.

Def stranding

Those of you arguing about blacks vs whites are missing the point.

The JEWS want the white race 'bred out'. The JEWS control the media, Google, social media etc.

The Jews WANT us to bicker back and forth while we don't see the whole picture. The Jews want the white man to become extinct, and will keep pushing their BS through the media, that THEY own, to do this.

They want every race but whites to be able to be proud of themselves. They want whites to breed with non whites. They want whites destroyed.

The Jews will use their media ownership to brainwash not only whites, but everyone else that anyone who is not white is a saint and should be proud, while whites are to be automatic racists and scumbags that are NEVER allowed to be proud. It's brainwashing, and it's actually happening right now.

The enemy is the Jews in power that are playing puppet masters with the world's mindset.

You all have been warned. We need to call them out and stop it. They want to shame whites to not protest until it's so late that we are no longer the majority race in Europe and the US. Then... we will be slaughtered.

Don't let it happen. Be aware of what is going on.

Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this. Please spread the word

Blacks should only mate with blacks

the white man could annihilate jews off the face of the earth.it almost happened once and its could definitely happen again. thats what kykes and sand nigger dont understand, we still run shit and always will.

Underrated post.

Not for long, if something isn't done about it. Look at how the cancer is spreading by mainstream media. Look at the internet, mainstream media, social media etc. Look at the brainwashing of all the 'whites are inferior to blacks' threads on this site.

The brainwashing of the Jews is slowly tainting society.

african sugar dancing.webm

african birth control

we did. it's call Liberia

Wtf hahaha

clip clop nigga hip hop drugs

Sorry for my tonuge, it doesnt exactly translate to normal english.

Birth center* Shes checking the pulse.

wow, gays exist, breaking news

We owe them and end. A quick end.Not my job tho.

an end also

Just fucking frog splash the damn floor if you wanna be successful

it means Keep it up in Somali, just try google translate

actually ooga booga is to the wound

zero dollars??!!? this is bug or what is this shit 0$?