Shota thread is full, let's start another. All penetration!

Shota thread is full, let's start another. All penetration!

Nu

I wish i could be back to being a little shota. once you get your erection... all gets ruined.

he's a bit old, but I've come to love Shinji

Fk that was close

>742125431
oh no :(
maybe he isn't the best to tell, if you're not on good terms

This type of shit reminds me of my childhood.

Discord?

Sorry, didn't read OP, was to focused on pg10 notice

ehh, we are kinda over it. I forgave him

:0 do tell

i was only penetrated once when i was at the end of my shota days at 14

i was the smallest in my grade still

i don't know how to link from other threads.. I've been here since 2007 ;(

should have just greentext quoted me

I've been here since 14 :^)

the second panel could probably use a change of perspective

I've posted my stories before in these threads.
The gist of it is from the ages of 8 to I believe 13, possibly early early 14, me and my cousin, along with his brother(ages 8/9/7 respectively but the brother didn't get involved until he was 9 1/2), did a bunch of experimental stuff together that eventually devolved into full blown sex later on.

anyone have webm's of gifs?

Do what now

why do stories seem to get me off more than pics alone?

More content to read and more up to your imagination to perceive the plot of our little life experiences in a more perverse way of any kind you wish with none to stop you?

Why do penis do anything?

i i were to edit that comic I would redraw the second panel from the view of over the shota's head including his body

true, so basically the more you consume, the more content you need

reproduction?

Old school syota
Nice

I had a very animal doggy shota start when I was 10. is it worth it anything? has lewds but ends awfully disgusting.

Bored nao
Gunna lurk this one
Good luck bros

i need to start collecting these.. green texts makes my pants moist
yeah that would have been easier lol
pls user
this is my top degeneracy

my bro taught me to give head

If you have any questions i'd be happy to answer. I like telling them and reminding myself of what happened, it was a really nice experience albeit what morphed me into the extreme degenerate that I am today.

will avoid dramatic hangings.

>10 year old me barely reaching puberty
>Sick day and stupid kid me i just dont want to stay on bed and do nothing for hours mid day.
>Get to t he backyard and is all chilly cold and breezy and felt nice because i probably had a fever or sweating too much
>dog serves me company, a big white young female pitbull, she weights more than me and is muscular
>We laid in the backyard's corner, pretty well fenced, not a worry of anyone spotting me
>Being spotted was a concern for one thing only. I needed to pee but didnt wanted to get up or go back in the house.
>Trousers off, expose everything to the cold open and try to push my dog away. the bladder gates flush
>Dog pushes me back and urine all over but the worse came when she went muzzle first on my crotch, taking it all, fits like if Im a damn piece of McNugget
>MY life is over, my dog will eat me, and i hope im found inside my dog's stomach and not pantless in the yard
>Dog's behaviour and pushing becames obvious to me, she is licking all the remains of the urine and licking my dick and balls clean.
>I could not comprehend why the erection and boner thing all kids talk about happens now with my dog at my balls.
>she is too heavy, cant move her. everything feels too weird.and she keeps going and hurts a bit since her licking was rough
>spaming like crazy and i cum.... Puff nothing. entirely dry orgasm and im wiggling like crazy as my dog keeps licking at it.
>Felt so weird and nice as i didnt feel sick or anything.
>SIckness hits back but with the heart rushing. i threw up on the side and i felt crying on a puddle of many things
>Come back crying to the house and filthy to my mom to help me.
>Kept the dog licking hidden.

That is how it went to.

More boys "abusing" older men

i get car sick reading, I Unfortunatelycan't stick around much longer. idaho is nothing but turns and corners
omgosh user , that's a wild ride lmao

this confuses my pants, too

More yyoung boys with young animals.

the correct answer is to get an erection and be ashamed of yourself,especially over that dry orgasm

The person who recommended Hoshiai Hilo's work last thread. The doujinshi he made called "Inside the Cave" left me with a really odd feeling.
It's kind of sad and wondering. Anyway, thanks again.
His art has a charm to it, seems nostalgic without having see it before.

Bring the beats!

Maaaan. Fuck. here.
One moment that continues to stand out to me during our escapades was late at night after my cousins parents went to bed we were left alone in the living room. Never once did they ever leave their room after going to bed so we never had an issue with stripping naked, although we would still hide our clothes and keep a blanket nearby just in case.
We were both sitting or laying on a blanket in front of the TV playing on his N64. We enjoyed watching each other play, although we did of course have 2+ player games, so there was frequent down time for one person.
Around midway through a level on I think Turok my cousin pulled back my waistband (we were both in pajamas) and began playing with my dick and balls. Stroking it, pinching, tugging on my foreskin and massaging my testes. I simply didn't say anything, we were used to each others touch by that point but it was the first time we had randomly reached out to the other without so much as a hand gesture. After I became erect he laid on his stomach, put his head in my lap and started sucking.
Normally we would perform fellatio on one another for 3-5 minutes then stop and swap places on this occasion he continued, without being asked, for quite a while. He'd take breaks to lick or hold my dick in his mouth then a few moments later he would begin again.
I ended up dying quite often due to my mind wandering and paying more attention to his tongue and lips than the game. It was the defining moment that made me fully appreciate a blowjob. Every twirl of his tongue, the churning of it beneath my foreskin and the light scraping his teeth against the shaft. I believe it was the first time either of us ever put forth actual honest to goodness effort to make the other feel good or to explore every inch and crevice of the others' cock with out mouths.
Anyhow only after I finished the level did he sit up and take over. I returned the favor, albeit less enthusiastically, but I did.

More Reg pls

That sounds like early bro time. Pants away