Racial pride and intellectual achievements thread

You can only post ITT if you are Western European or East Asian.

Subhumans pls go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0nFx1-FIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.

Are you trying to say Italians are African?

>Are you trying to say Italians are African?

Niether white nor african, fuck off with your false binary choices.

Question time : do you think I have the right to post ITT ?

>Italians are not white

Well, if Italians aren't Western europeans, they're either Arabs or Africans. Pick one.
>Does France have the right to post ITT
Frogpai, you already know the answer to that.
Of course you're welcome here.

Copper foundry, Chile

Welcome to the thread.

A century ago, you would have been considered subhuman trash, along with bohemians and gypsies. And go back 50 years from that and being Irish was the defacto nigger. Unless your are Anglo-Saxon/Nordic/Germanic of origin. Racial Pride is bullshit unless you have one of those gene pools. /thread

Sounds like total gibberish.
Are you descended from Western Europeans user?

Uncle Tuna - Soft

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0nFx1-FIE

African-American contribution to music. Yea, muthafucka

>USA
>Ireland
>white

What's up Aryan bros

Why East asians?

The east asian meme again...

You know that historically ME peoples were more advanced than east asians.

Until XIX century even ethiopians were better than nips

Italians are Latin, which is not "western European". You might say southern European.

East asian females were built for white men.

>Latin culture isn't Western European
>Latin languages are spoken by the majority of Europe
>Even Germanic languages have Latin root words
Not sure what to say, user. Your statement would have been true pre-Roman empire.

Really?
What did sand nigs do before East Asians?

Because China had one of the older civilizations and did invent alot of things, such as the first paper, compass, I think the Crossbow, gunpowder, and countless other things, and alot of East Asia was heavily influenced by Ancient China. Now modern China is a sad husk of it's former self, but Japan still keeps up it's traditions, at least.

And no using the times they took credit for Byzantine technology they "rediscovered"

fuk

The Chinese "rediscovered" Byzantine technology?

Some examples?

I meant to also reply to the guy he was replying too. So many people talk about Islam is muh religion of peace and science, look at all X Muslim discoveries, but every time it was them stealing something from the Byzantines, or, more often, it being something Sumaria or Babylon or Assyria invented millenia ago when they weren't even Muslim or Arab.

Ah yes, like how they appropriated algebra from a Zoroastrian and the ancient greeks. The more I looked into that, the more I found that Muslims never really developed anything, they just conquered others capable of creation, then stamped "Made by Islam" on it after the fact.

France is African, repeating digits confirm it. Check em'

End this fucking Tours meme. There were literally hundreds of battles between Muslims and the Franks at this time, Tours wasn't even the largest. If you really think that they would have conquered all of Europe had Martel failed, you're an idiot.

>implying they are not just all over your citizenship

Why would a chinese woman want to escape from China?

Because economic inequality in China is a lot worse than you'd think

Their parents encourages them to race mix with whites

>tfw mixed race and doing this shit all the time.