Mandatory public service

Jon Stewart is hilarious, but also makes a lot of great points. Do you agree with what he says here? I think this would be perfect.

>advocating slavery

desu all NEETs should be drafted. If you're not doing anything with your life apart from sitting around, shitposting and consuming ObamaBux, you need to pay it back.

I don't disagree with the statement

We used to have that before every mouthbreathing retard automatically got 100k in loans to party for 4 years and our government imported illegals en masse.

It was called getting a job.

I literally hope Jon Stewart is raped and murdered by a nigger.

I think Jon Liebowitz should shut his kike mouth. You're retired. Politely fuck off.

>no i just mean for young people
>obviously I won't have to do it
>i'll just enjoy my tv show money while you go fight in duneland
what a cunt

He's a sophist.

I agree.

>Muh freedom
C'mon burger, this is supposed to be a 18+ board

ANd yet he never did any of that.

not an argument

The draft is a form of slavery

or ya know the government could just fuck off instead

most of them aren't fit for military service

I guarantee you this would just make more Republican voters. It's like when liberals say there should be an IQ requirement for voting, without knowing that would mean Republican presidents for infinity.

no the government should leave people the fuck alone

make them cannon fodder

Way to advocate increased govt spending, Jon.
How are we going to pay all these new civil servants?
Raise taxes I suppose.
Are we going to create more institutional jobs just for the sake of enough institutional jobs to go around?
This disingenous mother fucker should die already.

A jew calling for a military draft.
>Who would have ever thought?!

thats inefficient economically and completely pointless for capitalism. Telling conscripts to dig a ditch from here to lunchtime does nothing for no-one and it certainly does not increase public cohesion. Creating pointless, meaningless activities for people to do to fill their time is not only a waste, but counterproductive as well.

And another thing:

we already have mandatory public service for the common good. Its called school.

I agree with this, government should be evaluating and giving work experience to you adults.

Our tax dollars currently go ti inflated salaries of people who got do nothing jobs do to connections.

It would atleast help out some young people that actually want to work.

Agree, at least in part. Mandatory public service could make a NEET realize what they enjoy doing and then pursue that, with the underlying assumption that most NEET's live that lifestyle because they don't know what to do with themselves.

Other than that I'm against forcing people to work the state. It's sort of a contradictory point of view, unless service is only mandatory for someone that can be defined as a NEET. However, those that make that judgement can horribly abuse it so there'd have to be ample oversight in place.

During my college days I'd once joked that all citizens should be required to work a year in the lowest retail jobs in America... fast food, shelf-stockers, etc... just so they got to experience what it's like dealing with the absolute worst of niggers and white trash all day.

The idea was that maybe it would encourage them to be better people. When they think back to all the times they personally had to clean up diapers full of shit some welfare-trash left dropped in the middle of the floor at a K-Mart, or had a soda thrown through the McWindow of a drive thru in their face because it had too much ice in it, or had to deal with nigger children tearing up displays... that maybe, just maybe, they grow up to not act like niggers themselves.

I like the idea, the sentiment, behind some system where upon turning 18 you complete your "social contract" (vs. "I didn' sign nuffun jus gibs me dat!") and actually commit to something in support of your nation or get the fuck right out and be dropped off on the Mexican side of the Great Wall.

However, I can't trust those in charge right now to decide what that is. The Jews that run this system today would make it a year of mandatory Anti-white History while working to pay for dem reparations for all the white males while the white women are required to spend nine months being bred for their mandatory half-Somalian diversity-baby.

incredibly stupid idea, as it usually breaks the individual's life completely, either if he's studying or already has a job, leaving it in a full year hiatus.

Believe me, I know, almost got 3 years sentence for refusing to do this nor the obligatory military service. Jon Stewart may think it's a good idea but when applied it doesn't work really well, at all

No, it's not.

A slave have not the same rights as a citizen

Maybe like Starship Troopers, where you can do literally anything to earn your stake, but it will be unpleasant. All it gets you is the right to vote which isn't any more powerful then today.

>16 years of government-sponsored education that does nothing and wastes trillions

"We need to make the youth do more! If only the government could force them to learn and work, we'd fix this country!"

>nigger children tearing up displays
Sheboons love to let their litter of niglets tear up stores. Getting triggered just thinking about my days in retail

Work on your english pal

Slavery = involuntary servitude

Conscription is both involuntary and servitude, therefore it is a form of slavery.

Liberal kike peddling leftist bullshit.

I don't actually think Stewart knows he's just a tool of the oligarch jews. I think he genuinely believes in what he says....and he's probably not intelligent enough to realize his beliefs were brainwashed into him by his liberal jewish hollywood upbringing/life.

>United States institutes mandatory public service for all citizens upon turning 18
>all the Jews get easy office jobs
>all the gentiles pick up trash on the highway

Watch it happen. I guarantee it.

>calling anybody stupid
>after writing that post
ok pal

He's right though

>jew advocating Heinlein's concept of civilian versus citizen in Starship Troopers
meme magic changes the world.

Forever War is a better book.

>Well, someone has to handle the logistics of organizing all those highway workers, and Goldbergenshekelstein was just the most qualified for the position...

>old people that ruined future generations asking young people to be their slaves for 1 year.

fuck off.

"Most would die, because they'd be too fat to fit through the tunnels." - Jonathan Bowden

Nooo waaaaaay.
That would NEVER happen.
EVER.

Sooooooo nationalism? oy vey

Conscription would fix the man child problem in this country.

no, only poor people

No it wasn't.

Who is this frumpy lumpy?

Leibowitz calling for a sense of nationalistic pride? Bullshit, I don't believe it.

>showed this girl to a friend
>wow her face is cute, but she's really fucking fat man, don't like her arse much either
>cry inside and say nothing

>Jon Stewart is hilarious, but also makes a lot of great points. Do you agree with what he says here?

It's funny because he's almost at the point of an insight, but his liberal blinders won't let him see it.

>"so that we all feel invested in the same game, because that's the part that we've lost"

Why, John? Why did we lose it?

Because "diversity" creates little self-centered enclaves of people who don't give a shit about their neighbours or their community or their country. It's all a big game of who can jew the other the most.

And that is based in fact, not "racism". You can go look at the studies on diversity that show it increases public distrust and makes people feel less connected.

Or you can just look at population distribution maps of big cities and see that people don't live in a nice mix of races and creeds, they pack up and form "Chinatown" or "little Italy" or "Hasidic Neighbourhoods" (which even have their own police in New York).

Even a broken clock is right twice.
Millennials need discipline & a realistic worldview most of all.

>Libs want high IQ to vote
>Libs call IQ racist against blacks
>Libs complain that Republicans want to disenfranchise black voters

wew lad

Probably because they do this in Israel.

But as mentioned (Starship Troupers) - it should be compulsory for citizenship. Fuck this "I was born here therefore I have rights" bullshit.

Then he's not your friend.

>nationalistic pride

Lol, he put the "military" part in there as a joke. What he means is that every white person should spend a year building housing and delivering food parcels in nigger communities. He worded it in a way that seems like a sensible idea but really it's not.

Your friend is right she's literally disgusting.

I want to cuddle with her so bad

Wow, another leftist trying to force his own ideas over other people's lives and decisions. You gain nothing if you do something that was forced and you did not want to do.

Excellent. It'll whip them into shape too. Improve the nation's health and decrease health costs.

Well he's literally gay, so I can pretty much just make fun of him for that whenever I need to.

I know I can't help it

Now that makes more sense.

I agree, without the public works part.

We need compulsory military service to depussify all the millennial cucks.

>everybody but me needs to enlist
>everybody but me is a cuck

name, rank, and serial number, faggot.

I agree. Public works for the jewish youth, military servic e for all the goyim.

You're an absolute retard.

If you know war, you wouldn't want your brother or sister to go through that.

We've lost the sense of investment and unity because of people like you, Liebowitz. You and your friends murdered our country.

i feel like this is a cheap replacement for the contemporary destruction and decline of western culture.

Its a good idea but I don't trust the government to execute it properly. The people running the program would have to care about the nation and national identity and we all know the jews at the helm hold no such beliefs.

Diversity is actually our strength to resist this very thing. You'll never get conscription again, because we don't want to be with other Americans.

i would agree if the nation would support me properly instead of abusing me and making me an outcast

It's something that you notice when you grow up upper-class.

None of my friends joined the military because we didn't need the free shit because our parents weren't failures at life.

Cool thing, the US should just force everyone (he probably means just men) to do military service.

Then when Israel gets into a war, you guys will have over 100 million kids to send to war since they were already forced to join the army.

Trust your government and Israel's government, why would they ever send you to a useless war?

They give you everything, why shouldn't you OWE them a precious year of your life (on top of the 50k debt you are born with), you stupid goyim?

I think you should have to sign up for the draft in order to vote, but it shouldn't be mandatory. Sorry ladies and nu males, this is our country.

>military or public works
Did Stewart do either of those, or is he a typical champagne liberal hypocrite?

lmao, fucking kikes

So Samuel reported all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. He said, “These will be the ways of the king who will reign over you: he will take your sons and appoint them to his chariots and to be his horsemen, and to run before his chariots; and he will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest, and to make his implements of war and the equipment of his chariots. He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive orchards and give them to his courtiers. He will take one-tenth of your grain and of your vineyards and give it to his officers and his courtiers. He will take your male and female slaves, and the best of your cattle and donkeys, and put them to his work. He will take one-tenth of your flocks, and you shall be his slaves. And in that day you will cry out because of your king, whom you have chosen for yourselves; but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

>republican suggests we should actually enforce our extremely lax immigration policy already on the books

literally_hitler.jpg

>(((white))) libcuck suggests mandatory conscription and serfdom for the good of the state

wow really makes u think

>HOW 'BOUT THEM RATINGS, TREVOR

>forcing people to do things like slaves
How about no. People already do those things, like join the military, without having been forced to.

You have to provide incentive. Rather than providing a typical liberal bandaid superficial solution, how about you look at the underlying causes of why people don't want to contribute or feel included in society, and tackle that?

Its pretty sad how fucking dumb these people are.

Doesn't Isreal do something like this where they draft people at 18?

This is slavery, so no.

>Sup Forums overwhelming supports natsoc which has conscription
>Sup Forums suddenly pisses its pampers at the notion of it

yes, even the women. SK does it too and I'm sure there's a few others.

That's not his real name.

Stop being disingenuous. You know quite well why people here would gladly contribute to a natsoc ideal society but not to this current one.

So they have to join "the Young Pioneers".

I think all washed up leftist comedians should be required to spend the rest of their life digging in the mines.

My statement is just as legitimate as john "stewart"'s. Come at me bro

It was mandatory in my country since it was revoked a few years ago.

According to the shitheads of younger generations I met so far I WANT THIS BACK!

Entitled shitcunts everywhere!

signing up for the draft is voluntary.

I'm sure your neighbors kid really wants to be around Ahmed, Hans. You'll never get it back because of that.

This would be helpful
although if it's free labor or minimum wage I'd like to see them work some sort of public works type projects

there should be a 1 year of hot girls sucking my dick

this pretty fucking hard family members

Globalists purposefully wrecked social cohesiveness to make goyim easier to control.

You ended up with a lot of people who don't give a shit about their crooked country, because their crooked gubbment doesn't give a shit about its citizens.

oh wait I get what the jew is going at
>we should legally mandate goyim serve jewish interests for jewish profit without having to pay them to teach them how to be good goy

>im a liberal

>you should be a slave

Fuck this kike

Like wearing seat belts this is a great idea but should not be a LAW

>Jon Stewart is hilarious
Well you were wrong right off the bat.

underrated

Even so, he may even be onto something (even if he doesn't realize it). Say they do it in junior and senior year of high school. Junior year, you help out on a farm of some kind - unpleasant, thankless work. Senior year, you distribute the same kinds of produce to niggers in the inner city.

The complete niggerdom of the recipients, their entitlement, and their disdain for the fruits of the students' hard work will do more to redpill the youth than any number of internet videos ever could. A "Gibsmedat!" followed by a slammed door and a screeching chorus of niglets and they will learn.

It was cool when he pressured Congress into renewing the Zadroga act (healthcare for 9/11 first responders that got cancer)

Military service should be optional but the right to vote should be earned only through military service.

Starship Troopers MuthaFucka

When I was a kid, my family was too poor to buy me all the toys I wanted. So I'd go to the toy store hoping a trashier family than mine had been through the place since that guaranteed a few toys sitting on the shelves they had taken out of the packaging. No fucking way that shit would have flown with my parents if I did it. Then I would play with the toy until we had to leave the store. Th...thanks sheboons.

>our social cohesiveness is gone

what did he mean by this?

>zadroga
polish for to expensive