"Madame" is literally "My Lady"

>"Madame" is literally "My Lady"
>A third of the country are atheists
are we fedora: the country?

how is madame fedora

No, the ultimate Fedora country is America because of their meme-tier identity politics

No, its Estonia

That would be Sweden.

Atheism itself isn't fedora. Using it as a substitute for intelligence is fedora.

More like turban: the country

If God isn't real, then why did almost culture in existence conceive of him in some form?

*every, as any comprehending reader would assume

What if our need for a God is a product of fear and uncertainty about our existentialism? What if we all just want an omnipotent paternal figure to guide everything that concerns our being?

kek
that's not a turban though

Obviously Germany

Why so much hate all of a sudden?

is it true that spaniards hate the french?

>don't understand something

someone must have done it

it's a human trait, not truth.

this

However, I would say that France is indeed one of the most fedora countries on Earth, along with Sweden (and pretty much every other Nordic except the Faroe Islands and maybe Iceland), and Estonia.

I thought a chain of causality was the reason it still exists but honestly, some people will go so far as to say that religion requires irrational belief, faith built upon on the irrational

There are more fedora countries, but France is the original fedora.

>What if our need for a God is a product of fear and uncertainty about our existentialism?
It is, combined with power structure to better maintain social stability/selfish power. Religion is pretty handy if your life is absolute dogshit and you will die horribly before you're 45 (AKA 90% of people up until recently). It depends on what you want, be a simple animal devoid of critical thought yet content and stable. Or something beyond. Should we work towards perfect harmony and stability, or work towards shedding our biology and dominating the galaxy? Depends what you want out of it.

To be honest if there was a religion that was actually good for our species, I would embrace it whole heartily, though I wouldn't really believe in any of it without empirically-derived proof. But then it wouldn't be a religion, as it's no longer belief.

As it stands, all religions promote heavy tribalism and cultural, social and technological regression. It's potentially a powerful tool to an end though, in unifying and directing humanity. As I said, it depends on what end you want out of it.

>My Lady

more like "milady", m8
My Lady would be Ma Dame, which is indeed quite different

>ma
My
>dame
Lady
Therefore, My Lady

we hate black people

Using "milady" in a sentence actually got me pussy a few years back. Fucking bizarre.

>lady
>atheism
so?

Literally M'lady

m'blocks

>A third

More like 60%(Subhuman Gau*ls) is atheist 20% is Catholic(Genuine French) 20% is shitskin

Ma Dame
My Lady

Madame
Milady

see? no that hard

Is monsieur "my sir",

Mrs is short for mistress. And so is Ms.
Kinky.

It's a deformed, popular version of messire, so yes. That's why the Revolution abolished it along with the formal second plural person to refer to someone, and rplaced it with the second singular person and the use of "citizen" as a title.