His apartment is/was less than 2.5 miles from my house. And I have regularly driven by it for the last 5 years...

His apartment is/was less than 2.5 miles from my house. And I have regularly driven by it for the last 5 years. Ask me anything.

Bump.

why didn't you go with him?

Your just some faggot that drive by his house why the fuck should we bother

Did you see his Dodge challenger

where at faggot i live on alexis

I didn't know him though I remember seeing him. We own the same type of car and there aren't that many of them around.

Maumee I don't want to be more specific than that. I used to work in Arrowhead park and drove by his house everyday for 5 years.

Yes, I also own a challenger, though it's not gray and it's newer. But I notice when I see them which is how I know I've seen him around.

i go to the star diner out near arrow head park once a week

who is this faggot

I also drove by his mom's house the other day just to see if anything was going on. It's in a private complex and they weren't letting anyone but residents in. The media were parked on the street. It was uneventful.

I love that place. Some of those girls have some big ol'titties.

Is your neighborhood safe for middle class brown/black people?

How often did you suck his dick?

yeah they sure do. food kinda sucks tho

Yes, though where he lived is basically low income apartments bordering the ghetto. He was basically right in the middle of a boundary between the affluent, middle class, and ghetto. Overall though if he stayed in the Maumee/Holland area it's mostly white, certainly less blacks than in Toledo proper.

So he's probably not a "Nazi" at all.
Just another victim of poverty.

Never, but I've seen him around.

What do you think about the incident? Do you believe he intended to run people over?

He apparently had only been in that apartment for a few months. Before that he lived with his mom in high end (for the area) apartments. He definitely didn't grow up in poverty. I can see why it would have been a culture shock though. You can pretty much avoid black people by staying in the area that his mom lives. Moving out on his own into low income apartments would have been a bit of a shock.

I think he got scared and was trying to get away but who knows. I am not alt-right by the way.

do you think he will be a receptacle for big black wieners in the near future?

Promising to hear that from an outsider's perspective. Cheers.

Most likely.

Have you ever seen him just strolling around?

Is he just a normal guy? Ever wave to him? Did he act strange at all?

Would you say your town has a relatively high number of racists?

I'm not even white and seeing the all black job corps from the 95% black ghetto really affected me. When they say black people vs niggers, these are the niggers. I guarantee those white BLM protestors never lived next to a black ghetto.

>I think he got scared and was trying to get away but who knows. I am not alt-right by the way.

doesn't matter the media has already lynched him the courts are not impartial they will do him regardless also i herd he is a jew funny dont see many white supremacist jews

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

He's not a Jew.
Everybody knows we don't allow Jews in Ohio.

You mean there werent many Hershal Roosenblats in the third Reich.

In the poor white areas sure. Not really in the area that he lived though.

I saw him driving a times. Never really noticed him other than that. Honestly, he just looks dorky to me, he's not particularly memorable.