Why don't you have a qt trap gf?

Why don't you have a qt trap gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.cc/file/b68bf8a3ee30c4362ab635a8d1389880
satoshibox.com/cbojgdgvw88tbpekbrqasweg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got any qt 3.14 trap pics?
Kik:Lsd_is_ok

Because I'm not so starved for female company that I have to resort to sex with men.

The more female company you have, the more you'd wish you were fucking a trap. Trust me.

I do

Faggot, I bet you kiss girls.

Nah m8. I've nothing against gays but it ain't for me.

Cause not everything is around my dick and sexual pleasure, mr teenager.

Traps are guys...theres no such thing as 'feminen benus'...Men have a set group of chromosones...very different from female...
Traps are genetically male, no such thing as a 'feminon benis'...
Anything sexual between you and another male?
Your a full on defined Faggot...

No, I kiss women.

Because there are literally 0 traps in West Virginia.

Becuz i aint gay nigga

>its a guy with tits

Again i aint gay

can't get girl gf so resort to traps
can't get that ether

Trying to deny the urges he's been having.

yes there are :3

No way!

One has vag, other doesn't.

Easy

Totally would but recently moved to a small college town and no idea how to meet up around here

Have you tried Craigslist?

Should add in upstate NY so...Just a southern boy up north, it's hard to find anyone

No.

Well then try it out.

i'd fuck a trap if it was more socially acceptable, looked VERY feminine and had a small dick

>giving a shit about what society thinks

What a fucking faggot.

c'mon how will i get a real girl after if they know i ate and fucked a guys ass

This is an honest question.. but what the Fuck is a trap?
Is it a man dressed as a girl?
A girl by with a dick?
Or a transgendered female thing with a dick?..
Not tryna be offensive just trying to resolve a mystery in my head?

Because traps are gay OP

>no emotions
This gets me every time. The maker of this image has clearly never met a tranny.

look at this retard haha

Who gives a shit it's 2017?

WE ALL KMNOW TAHT FEELLL

YUP yuo understand thoughntruth.

This is a lie. Traps are emotional as fuck. They are also obsessed with themselves. Just fuck them and leave them before their baggage wears you down.

you people dont know everyine is like this lmao in eh world nonstpop we are
we are

no we really are

Do you think that calling me names is somehow going to shame me out of my heterosexuality?

let me tell you this right now society is shit society is what other people think of people and fuck that you are you be you with happiness be happy always be you.

be you
you are you you will always be you
be you ! I promise you are you and you will feel every emotion in life that ia real

yeah you got no one look for it yy0u gotta search

I could never figure out what made all you guys gay for boi-pussy. Now I get it. You gammas (after beta) can't make anything with a vagina satisfy you, so you go for easy sex instead of no sex.

A reasonable man's definition: a male by birth who has somehow deceived you into thinking he is biologically female, e.g. with convincing makeup, crossdressing, perhaps even breast implants.
Can include casual crossdressers and full-on surgically altered transsexuals, when they're cute enough.
Does -not- include anyone who doesn't "pass", like Drag Queens who are obviously male and faggy about it, or particularly gross looking trannies.

Faggot's definition: a young, attractive male crossdresser, which specifically does not include transsexuals because they have breasts and breasts are gross.

Trust me if i lived life off of whatever I felt like doing without thinking of possible consequences I'd probably be in jail or dead. I don't agree with a lot of society but sometimes you got to follow some rules to have a decent life

How can I meet any? Are there any good sites? Anyone have any success picking up one? Any tips appreciated.

I prefer faggot's definition. Ruining your body with implants and shit is not cute

You would, wouldn't you.

Hormone tiddies are cute and sensitive.

Traps are gay

Traps are themselves gay, sure, they like big strong daddies.

But a man who likes traps is not himself gay, he is attracted to the trap precisely because the trap is cute and feminine.

Look the beauty of that asshole on the right.

Then look at the one on the right.

I'd survive off the shit particles on the rights ass for weeks. I wouldn't stick my tongue anywhere near the left, with balls hanging off of it.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Because they start looking like middle aged men after awhile and have a higher suicide rate.

>dicks are now feminine

It's gay to like traps because if you were straight you'd like females

Don't like penises, not even close to delusional enough to see that as a women, don't really like anal or aids which is more common in men to men sex(yes this is gay no matter how you spin it), hearing the voice would be gross, still too masculine for me, would feel like I'm larping and finally because they just aren't as attractive as women to me.

>being gay for women
>2017

Don't be ridiculous, only feminine dicks are feminine.

Nothing worse than an overly botoxed tranny with a rough, veined horsecock.

I'm a trap, but not gay. I like girls and other traps

>Only feminine dicks are feminine
>feminine
>dicks

Not the user you replied to, but I'm failing to grasp how a dick could be feminine in any way.

Alright, that's fair.

KYS, faget

You're of no use to anyone.

So you're a faggo?

This. Coming from a guy with an ex-wife (and daughter), a gf (4+ years together) and 1+ lovers at all times. Screw them all, I'm really tired...

females give you kids and they got that natural talent to be mothers,. will always bottom for you, great cooks

traps kek.... smell like men, want to shove their dick up ur ass, mentally ill fags who live in a fantasy land

not the guy you replied to but i think when they say feminine they just mean really small genitals

No, there's a whole host of differences.
A feminine penis is just overall cute and pretty, well looked after. Clean and moisturized, so on.
It's a bit like the difference between masculine and feminine hands, or feet.

I need a trap fuckslave

Kik: Wishardt

It's okay as long as you say "No Homo"

Can't find one. I'm probably too fat to get one anyways.

yea lowkey id kiss the tip of a traps feminine penis but my standards for a trap would be high

evolutionary progress vs sexual deviancy hmm..

1. I have a real gf. As in GIRLfriend. And I don't mind "paying" for it.
2. I'm not a fag.

Because I'm not a faggot.

Quite simple really.

True
Unfirtunately sometimes we disagree with some of these rules or norms but since our survival depends on it we kinda have to just live with it. It sucks that we can't just get/do what we want without dealing with a fair amount of bullshit.

I do!

Pic related, it's her bum.

Because i dont want a hormone therapy abnomination.
...aand because i am a subby bitch

Mmmm... would love to spoon you and play with those cute nipples while I penetrate your sexy bottom.

This isn't supposed to be a cringe thread.

As a gay man I can confirm this.
But there is a difference from bein a faggot and just gay.

every Sup Forums thread is cringe thread, fam

I still want my cock in a pussy

I'll fuck your bottom too, don't be jealous.

who cares if you are gay?

Not with autistic lines like you won't.

Hello!

I've written an awesome, easy-to-use Overwatch aimbot.
It works best on Widowmaker, Soldier 76, and McCree.

Widowmaker's scope will automatically snap to the head of an enemy closest to the crosshair
when you hold down the middle mouse button. So scope out first, then scope in on the target
you want to headshot.

For Soldier 76 and McCree, just hold down the middle mouse button to automatically aim at an
enemy team member's head.

Additional options can be enabled/disabled in the program.

I'm sharing the trial version with you: anonfiles.cc/file/b68bf8a3ee30c4362ab635a8d1389880

You will only be able to use it for 24 hours, so you can only cheat for one day.
After that, the software will automatically stop working, until you type in the product key.
You can buy the full version for 0.024 BTC here: satoshibox.com/cbojgdgvw88tbpekbrqasweg

Enjoy the aimbotting!! :)

Imma grow on you like ringworm, bro. I'll be in that ass by Christmas.

why dont you have a man bf

You know the type of people I want to have sex with or date are very different than the people who I'd end up meeting on Craigslist. I'm kinda lonely but I'm not nearly that desperate.

that's gay tho

because i don't have shit taste
i have a qt BOY bf instead and not some mentally ill wig wearing fuck who pretends they are something they aren't

My guy, the amount of traps located in the entire south is probably less than the amount found in New york alone. Dont complain just spam trap threads asking for kiks from NY people.

What if it's a hobby/fetish. Like they know they aren't a girl, but they enjoy acting like one when behind closed doors. Traps are traps and not trans because they don't claim to be girls at all.

They're crossdressers you fag

Well get your fucking story straight then Sup Forums because all "trap" means anymore is gross faggots who keep posting terrible oc over and over again. Hrt or no hrt. The word has lost its meaning and anyone who associates with it is probably disgusting

I like guys because they don't bleed and grow baby's when I fuck them. If that makes me a faggot so be it ;)

I don't give pity fucks. Sorry.

this man gets it

Traps are passable crossdressers. Crossdresser is such a broad term there is a reason traps and trans became terms.

I just like cock, don't care if its on a man or "woman"

I thought Sup Forums was against tumblr, why the fuck are you turning this site into tumblr.