Why don't 'Murican girls shave? Their pussy is always hidden in a giant bush

Why don't 'Murican girls shave? Their pussy is always hidden in a giant bush.

Here in Italy pretty much every girl shaves

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/most-women-prefer-to-go-bare-citing-hygiene-and-baffling-doctors/?_r=1
nanachat.io/14zy
nanachat.io/14zz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz Italian girls not shaving = fucking Sasquatch

/thread

If u don't like it then fuck u

European women shave much less frequently than American women

Every girl that doesn't shave = Fucking Sasquatch

Anyway, Hairy Pussy > 200 Kg 'Murican Lardball

They keep themselves clean and groomed so they dont have to shave to keep from getting lice

Samefag alert.

Connoisseurs prefer a trimmed bush.

I've only been with one American girl that didn't shave. She was a ginger and thought her pussy looked good with a swatch of fur above it.

fuck off, pedo

American

Oh, the irony. You don't even know how a shaved pussy feels like.

‘Murican asshole and pussy coming through. Find a prettier one anywhere, I dare you.

not sure where you got that american girls don't shave, but honestly, as someone who's 31 and been dating in the US for a long time, i'd say about 19 out of 20 pussies are shaved.

i used to love shaved pussies and nowadays they're so common I kind of like it when they leave a little fuzz there just because it's different

But between a jungle and clean shaved I'd prefer shaved.

Because hairy bush is better pussy. Shaved is fucking nasty, unnatural. Have never had a chick, here in NY, who didn't have a nice, thick bush.

nice airbrushed pic

That seems contradictory.

>Because hairy bush is better pussy

Gotta love the soaked up urea and sweat.

Why, do we grow hair if we always jist shave it off? If we were smart enough we'd put an end to it

lmao here are your nasty Italian women

Oh well, I guess rednecks don't care about that.

Wanna smell a hairy pussy?

1) Scratch asshole. Reaalllly deep scratch.
2) Hold the stinky cockgrabber from step #1 in your armpit for a minute or two.
3) Sniff.

Voila!

Not sure who the fuck that guy is dating, but i'm in NYC and about 80% of women i've slept with are shaved.

Also, based on this study, that seems about right:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/most-women-prefer-to-go-bare-citing-hygiene-and-baffling-doctors/?_r=1

Most American girls shave their pubes, no clue what the fuck this thread is about.

True story

shaved italian mascarpone

Women care for their bushes, retards. My girl soaks it every time she used the bathroom.

Has the scent of a delightful garden.

Pardon me, but my American GF of 14 years still keeps her shit freshly shaven or well trimmed after all this time....never had a thick bush as long as we've been together.

Big bushy pussy is wonderful.

9.9/10 mate...only way it could be better is if your faggot fucking hands weren't in the pic.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

VIRGIN ALERT

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Ok, the kids are coming.

Let's end the thread. Sage please.

I only fucked one girl who didn't shave.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

VIRGIN ALERT

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Clicked on this thread specifically to point out what heavy body hair most Italian women have. Probably from the high test levels that also makes them so horny.

I'm 36, white guy. Slept with American chicks of Italian and Latina descent mostly.

All had hairy bush. I'm from uws.

I don't like unshaved chicks, but I can get down with a ginger or blonde with a bit.

Every girl I've been with has been shaved.

It ain't the same thing. Like pizza in Chicago and pizza in Italy. Totally different.

Hey, it seems you got a few too many chromosomes.

Because if your women don't shave they are covered from their neck fat to their assholes

Neck fat? Huh, we aren't 'Murifats that weigh 500+ lbs.

Have to admit, I have seen some fine looking femdagos.
But only up to about the age of 23-25, then the latent fatfuck genes kick in with a vengeance

Yes, and you smell

You must attract samsquanches.

MFW Your women have more lip hair then Russians have Adidas track suits

nanachat.io/14zy

nanachat.io/14zz