Bad games you hold dear to your heart

bad games you hold dear to your heart

Um... I dunno. I've played bad games but I'm sure if I'd say I loved them.

I guess I enjoyed The Simpsons Wrestling a lot as a kid.

Battlefield Heroes. it was pay2win but i liked it. never spent money on it myself.

it no longer exists, EA shut it down

thought i could think of another game but i couldnt

your thread has a hard topic OP

i like that logo. never heard about the game tho

mah nigga

All the Burger King games.
Tried selling them to Gamestop when I was younger and they wouldn't even offer me money for them

Haha sorry man , but I just had the idea from reading the reviews to the game , i loved it for some reason even though you played through the story twice .. first time is a dream of the main character and both times they're very similar, it's as bad as it sounds

the first few games you play are fun. Sort of reminded me of pic related until people start playing the other bullshit classes

Op here, guess I'll add another game , I remember playing this game after school from middle school in 2009 trying to get an online girlfriend, good times

i remember downloading a bunch of free games from random sites that were really crap but internet was new and i had fun with them

dont remember much really, this is over 15 years ago, jesus

I loved this game so much, to bad you can only buy the remastered version on steam now...

Corvette for the GBA
atleast the music was good

I loved pocket bike racer! I got it cheap for the original xbox, it was fun to play in multiplayer.

Why was it so special to you op ?

Fifa 06 is the only sports game I have. It was among the first games I bought for my first xbox console. I got very attached to the music in the game and I get that nostalgia everytome I play it. Just like the old GTA games.

Build n' Race. It was this shitty Wii game from 2010. Most fun I ever had.

me and my buddy played that game together for countless hours
he passed away a couple years ago
illnever forget how happy he was playing it

meant to send that to you my bad

Not a very good game, but I've got 1500+ hours and still playing.

Sorry to hear that man , hopefully you never forget those happy memories with your buddy

thanks man its weird how someone youve never met irl can have such an impact on your life
reminds me of this

Still the best F2P game out there...

Try out dota faggot

I hate this game. I hate everyone who plays it (including myself) fot playing it. It fucking sucks. I have 1500 or more hours.

I don't know why everyone hated this game

Firefall. Started in 2015, played the shit out of it for two months. Got pretty much everything in the game you can get, did everything you could do.

Many pre-2015 players hated the newer Firefall but I dunno anything about the game before that. I had a blast with it, so simple but thumping was so fun. Loved the crafting system.

I can honestly say its the MMO I've had the most fun with. However they completely broke the game in 2016 with patches that changed everything and broke lots of stuff. Developers got fired or just left and gave up on the game.

It's sad but Firefall will never rise again, I hear servers are still online sometimes but not 100%. Some features are not working and audio won't stream properly and so on. Depressing, it was a very fun game before the last big patch that broke everything.

I obviously enjoy a lot of things about it if I've played so much. It just had so many flaws the devs neglect cause they're Jews and focus more on money making aspects

have to try this sometime

This is mine also lol

Watchdogs, cod.

this is one I grantee that none has ever play. from a movie staring Sylvester Stallone, but has zero mention of him directly, and only has shitty drawn cut seances in between random races.

the fun part was how incredibly shitty the physics engine was. Me and a friend would load up the shortest track and 1v1 race just to smash head on. the cars would fly so far in the air that the camera couldn't pan high enough to see them, and they got tangled and thrown down the track in a crazy glitch speed of like 400mph.

That's all I ever did, because I had only like 4 games and this one was so shit, I never got past the campaign lvl 3. That's how boring and shit it was. Just now looking up the user reviews, it seems that most people agree that the flying cars was the best part.

Lol dota what a fucking loser.