Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more...

Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more. He uses every trick in the book to scam the public purse out of its due, leaving you and me to pick up the tab for everything from defense to border patrols.

Oh, yeah - and he hardly gives anything to charities and good causes, not even for veterans, despite all his pious claims to the contrary.

Those are the inevitable suspicions after Trump's latest "ha-ha, fooled you!" moment. He has just said he won't release his tax returns after all - or, at least, not until after the November election, when it will be moot. A few months ago he was assuring Republican primary voters that his returns were on their way, once a "routine audit" was under way. We can safely assume that the Trumpanzees will respond to the latest slap in the face in their usual way - namely, shouting "Libtard!" at anyone who criticizes their Leader.

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that Trump's entire campaign is just a big joke to see how stupid many modern Republicans really are. When he shuts the door at the end of the day, he must think: "Can you believe this crap? These people will buy anything!"

There are no good reasons for Dodging Donald to withhold his tax returns. The only one that is plausible is that he has something to hide.

>don't worry, my shekels were given to be upfront
>I'm not even a Hillary shill. She's just as awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehornnews.com/secret-smoking-gun-proof-clinton-going-jail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm becoming increasingly nervous

Trump is great though. You haven't cited a reason not to vote for him.

You think he's fooling us, but we see that he's fooling you.

Why would he do such terrible things?

Lunch mob when?

Wau, rely mages u tink...

Faggot

Thank you for...

Correcting the Record!

First potential president EVER in far recent history to not release tax returns. Make America Panama Again

Why even type this out

Wow, I guess I should #ShillForHill

Just wait for hitler go - *ahem* , guy... hehehe

Where in the constitution is it required to release taxes for president

Gud cumment bruv, I iz #BernieBomba nao

>She's just as awful

thanks for being honest bud, I was waiting for that, sometimes the enemy of my bigger enemy is my friend and that's why people are voting Donald Trump. You would never believe the type of people that are voting for Donald Trump specifically for that reason. This is a very scary time, please be careful and tell everyone you know to do their best to make America a great place regardless of the power structure in place.

If he was worth 0.1% of what he claims he'd still be the best candidate, but yes he probably has lied a lot about his personal wealth.

Who knows. Zionald never speaks of that document. Taxes in our senses today never existed at the time of these writings. If every single other man who's run since their inception can do it why is he so damn special?

Are you so retarded to suggest tax didn't exist until recently?

Also, presidents have only done it since the 1970's. This is really bad b8

Who was releasing tax returns in 1776? 1970 you say because yes that matters not your point of 300 years ago. How many have run since then? 400? 10K? And then there's your stooge

Income tax has exist since 1861 but presidents have only released sine 1970's. WHAT WAS HAYES HIDING MAN OMG

400 people have not run since 1970 this isn't your retarded parliament land

>He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more.
you tried.

Nobody fucken cares. Release your mother fucking tax returns like everybody else fucking has. End of discussion

it's low tier media bait. He already said he pays the least amount of taxes he legally can.
He's a winner and a good business man, If he can save some money from going to the feds of course he will.

He knows the dirty tricks and the loopholes because he uses them.

Why?

guilty until proven innocent OP? absolutely disgusting

Lock him up and throw away the key!

>Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud.

Please tell us exact lies and exact cases where he committed fraud.

>He's worth far less than he says he is.

Not according to financials which were poured over by teams of "journalists" who were trying to find any reason to crucify him... again, give us an example, since you seem to be plugged in to inside info.

I'm not gonna do the same for your other 5-6 'facts" about Trump.

Back them up with... you know facts... because what you have there are the same tried "baseless accusations" which have been stale shill talking points leftover from Rubio and Cruz.

You won't address a single one though... because, you know why... we all do too.

ITS JUST A SUGGESTION BRO

Trump is a faggot cuck

Don't you have to document your lvl 2 profanity?

What twists do you use to label him a winner? He hasn't spent all of his father's money yet?

How desperate is it at your office now that Trump is tied with Hillary? You guys working ot?

$25 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for helping #combatbigotryonline.

#standwithher

Yeah we all report to your mother's vagina

Berrrrn

Yeesh pajeet I know they contract you guys below minimum but show some pride in your work

Try not to reply to each other's stuff it just looks desperate

You're the only currynigger here trumpshill

Still voting for him, faggot.

>Attributing a Hillary wikileak quote to Trump
wew lad

thehornnews.com/secret-smoking-gun-proof-clinton-going-jail/

>The amount of 9.11 New Israeli shekels have been deposited into your Account. Thank you for your service.

Don't waste all your profanity allotment here you still have a lot of work to do

go back to tumblr fucking sped

You're not a shill for a meme president, who are we kidding

It must feel pretty bad to know no matter how hard you shill Hillary is still going to lose, I just feel bad for you guys. At least if you had a real job you could have a fulfilling life

He's more honest than Hillary.
He's against the TPP and obummer care.
He's got my vote for that.

Hey now, don't be so mean! They're gender studies degrees only qualify them to be professional shills!

It's not their fault they chose a useless degree, you should be ashamed of yourself! #FeelingsNotFacts