Seriously...which one of you assholes took the map?

Seriously...which one of you assholes took the map?

Other urls found in this thread:

namus.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pig woman

>le shitty meme movie of three chuckle fucks arguing in the woods for 2 hours

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I'd let her sniff out my truffle iykwim

OK so is it true that premillenials actually thought this was real?

That seems so unbelievable, like believing in leprechauns or clowns in the woods.

I still remember fuckin people thinking paranormal 1 was real after leaving the theater

>imagine sniffing Heather's socks that she's been wearing while lost in the woods for three days

Jesus fuck you people actually went back and watched this shitty movie because RLM didn't you....

>not wanting to sniff and worship her feet instead
t. pleb

Only after Josh disappears. When it's just the two of us.

It's how we would reconcile all the arguing we'd been doing.

Then... we make love.

Didn't they actually have "missing" posters for all the actors, but decided not to use them as there were some people really missing at the same time?

There were some people (mostly teenage girls) that believed it was real for a short time because of the way they marketed the movie. Then we all went and watched this shitflick, and everyone agreed it was terrible. I have no idea why we're even talking about it today.

I would slap Heather's pancake titties around like a tetherball if you know what ima sayin

There was a fake documentary that aired on Sci-Fi channel before it was released in theaters. It was basically about how they found the tapes in the woods and everything and it was all treated like it was legit.

>Good job losing the map, Heather, you dumb cunt. We should both fucking rape you for that.

Damn, 1999 was a different time.

Top kek what did this big guy mean by this lel

I was 8 years old when this came out and legitimately believed it was real.

Also, the trailers scared the FUCK out of me and I never actually saw the movie they spooked me so hard.

pleb

THE MAP WASN'T DOING SHIT ALL DAY!!!

>but decided not to use them as there were some people really missing at the same time?
theres people missing literally everywhere all the time. theres always someone missing somewhere

AOL slut

Who's missing right now?

your father

namus.gov

A couple of weeks ago I was told by a 25 year old that "everyone thought it was real for like 10 years after it came out" Your age group is retarded.

>nice map, did your dyke GF make it for you??

really?

You're really bad at this.

Why did you hit return so many times?

seriously