Okay, fuck, I think I'm deep shit this time guys. Like REALLY deep shit...

Okay, fuck, I think I'm deep shit this time guys. Like REALLY deep shit. I'm freaking out so much I can't even think straight, so apologises if I seem incoherent.

Long story shirt: me and my mom have had this agreement for the past couple years (inb4underageb&; I'm 22). We basically agreed that there are only certain places I'm allowed to touch my sister. Mainly her pelvic region, chest, butt, and tail; none else. Places like her feet have always been off-limits. But there in lies the problem: I really like feet. No, you don't understand. I mean, *really* like feet. Almost to the point of obsession. Don't ask why, I don't really have any answer. It's just how I've been since eight or nine.

Anyway, so the last time I was caressing my sister, I kept fixating on her feet. A gun could've gone off in the room, and I still wouldn't even notice because of much I focused on them. Somehow I found myself dropping my hands lower and lower until I had a snake gripe around her ankles. I think she kept yelling at me to stop, but the only thing that snapped me back to reality was when she kicked me in the face.

She then started screaming about this was the last warning she was ever going to give to me. She then pushed me out of her room, locked the door, and preceded to call mom. Now, not only I'm terrified about when she gets home, because she's a pretty iron clad sort of woman. But she did warn that if I kept this up, she was going to call the cops. And she always makes good on her threats. I've basically spent the entire day pacing around my room in the type of panic that makes you sweat bullets and feel like your heart's about to crap out.

So I guess what I'm asking is: how effective is jumping off a bridge? I don't know of any local ones that would make a good suicide spots.

not very, but it depends on how high it is and what's under it.

>can finger sister into oblivion
>can suck sister's tiddies raw
>can go four knuckles deep in her butthole
>touch feet and get arrested

what world do you live in

Sage

Go to the emergency room of your local hospital. Tell them you want to kill yourself. This gets you 72 hours in the psych ward. Mom can't find you there.

Wait, your sister has a tail?

This

what the fuck did I just read?

The confession of a sex offender.

Inb4 an hero

who's sister has a tail? and their mom lets them feel up their sister but not her feet?

something's weird about this thread

Don't kill yourself over your sisters feet.

If/when the cops get there just tell them you know you have a problem and you can't help yourself. Regardless of what they say if you get into any sort of legal trouble chances are you can get some psychological help. Maybe even get it covered. I would tell the same thing to your mom honestly. She may not come around right away but at least she will be aware of the truth that you kind have a literal obsession to the point where you can completely tunnel. Anyway, hope this helps.

Don't kys OP

Boobs and butt ok
Feet not ok.
And who discusses touching their sister?
I don't know about this..

that might actually be a good idea

It buys time, and gets him started on treatment for his issues.

this op

>who discusses touching their sister
Who the fuck actually touches their sisters? That's weird enoughon it's own really.

My guess is psy ops tbh

Thats weird also how old is your sister

Dafuq did I just read?

this thread just makes 0 fucking sense
>sister wants and allows you to grope her anyway you want, but as soon as you touch feet she gets you arrested

what is this i dont even

I just

more importantly, if your sister (whom you OBVIOUSLY find attractive) gives you the sweetest deal ever by letting you touch her and POSSIBLY fuck
WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HER FEET

consider the following

sorry for the reposts but I JUST FUCKING REREAD THIS
YOUR *MOM* ALLOWED YOU TO TOUCH YOUR SISTER THOSE WAYS? AND NOW SHES GONNA FLIP OUT BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED HER FEET AND NOT HER ASS/TITS/WHATEVER??

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR BACKWARDS ASS SOUTHERN FAMILY DUDE

touch your own feet dumb ass

Haha! Ricchan!