>not knowing how to search for tutorial videos
You might as well give up now.

>nice quads

I know i can do that pleb but thats no fun

>complains on the internet that he can't learn an instrument
>refuses to use the internet to actually learn said instrument
>thinks trips are quads

I kek'd

Why do you own an instrument you can't play?

those are some weird instructions. what string is kek'd?

im dumb but thats an even dumber question

Rule #2 in nature

It's a perfectly cromulent question.

What kind, can I have it I actually play bass.

How are you supposed to learn to play an instrument without owning said instrument?

you push on the fretboard with one hand while plucking with the other

cos i wanna know how to play bass, what else can i do with it pleb?

pay me £200 and you can have it for free

zero dollars??!!? this is bug or what is this shit 0$?

Tutorial videos and tabs. Look at the tabs, and listen to the song to make sure your playing it right. I've been doing that for 1.5 years on guitar, worked like a charm ( though once you get comfortable with the instrument try learning by ear, its tough but it really helps if you want to write music).

>
(me) Also learn music you enjoy, otherwise it gets stale as fuck and you dont want to play anyone.

practice at least an hour everyday. it will speed things up.

YouTube has lessons for days don't pay any 80s butt cocker

Put your non-dominant fingers on the tabs, pluck the strings with your dominant fingers. Congrats you are now playing the bass
Source: I play bass

>youtube drum beats
>play what ever sounds good w/ said beat

Best tip is to avoid tab. Learn to read actual sheet music. It's not as hard as you think and you'll get the hang of it if you read something a day. Learn where the notes are on your bass by learning your major scales and then start learning bass lines from music you enjoy. Don't pay anyone to teach you, there are many videos online and TalkBass is a good forum for questions. If it's an electric bass, I'd start with Scott's Bass Lessons on YT. Also, get a good tuner app so you're not fucking your ears up. Make sure your posture is good at the start even thought it feels uncomfortable. Good posture habits in the beginning are key because you can run into technique and hand health problems with bad hand posture and they are hard to fix. If you're serious, play it for at least an hour a day. If you learn something everyday, your progress can snowball once you get interested in just how deep music can be.

If you are not musically talented then just try to copy the rhythms and mug up the music sheets and the training practices

>bass guitar
Are you a person whose skin has an unusual high amount of melanin?
If so, then congratulations, you can already play it even though you might be unaware of it.