Just lost my gf of 2 years after I cheated with my boss at a work bbq and told me...

Just lost my gf of 2 years after I cheated with my boss at a work bbq and told me. Taking alot to keep my 22 Out my mouth Sup Forumsros. Can we get a good greentext thread to lighten mood.

*after she

Sorry to hear that user, but seriously, it's pretty fucking pathetic that you're considering suicide after a breakup like that. Stop whining like a bitch and become stronk. Then you can be happy whether or not you have a girl to support you. Again, sorry to hear you were cheated on, that sucks a lot.

its a bummer but it happens, ive been in your shoes and ive been the offender.

life happens fast, its your reaction that makes it better or worse.

i recommend goin out and fukin a few sluts from the bar, then once you get some aggression/frustration out start lookin for another mate.

You're putting too much of your self worth into the relationship. You exist outside of that relationship. You will be fine.

user. You don't deserve to die. You have a full life ahead of you, thats not something you want to waste over one girl even if there was perceived love.

my girlfriend's leaving me in a month to go to college and i wanna kms cause im a 24 yo virgin (just in spirit now but seriously) but yeah uhhh

idk do it or dont no one really cares, they just feel bad

Post her nudes that whore needs to feel all of us jacking off to her pics

step 1. find a new job.
step 2. beat his as after you get a new job
(optional) beat her ass for equalities sake
step 3. find someone new and get to experience the rush of falling in love all over again.

I said green text thread not shit advice thread

That blows even more dude. Because it does not look like it's happening

since when has Sup Forums ever done what you wanted them to do? faggot

Also can't post nudes, I've deleted every trace of her from my phone and life, even cleaned her shit out and stuck in all in her car, back seat, trunk, and passenger sest full to a roof

> be op
> secretly want the cock
> concoct ridiculous excuse to break up with qt pi girlfriend
> finally free to drown in man batter
> try to sound despondent on /b while jerking to a trap thread
> realize life is no fun without gallons of warm jizz filling my belly
> catch aids
> spread aids
> die alone

Did I do it right, cunt?

fuk off then post nudes before you demand, you know this is Sup Forums we bow to nobody

give before you get

You saying what you son of bastard bitch

Leave it to a Sup Forums tard to act like Sup Forums is a strong allience or some shit, its a bunch of no life faggots and sociopaths who want to look at traps traps furthreads

As someone who has had very dark thoughts...make them your weapon.

rewatch fight club.

you no longer ave any excuse not to try your hardest, what would you do if you knew you could not fail? what is failure to death? wander the streets, buy a one way ticket to LA. fuck any bitch you want...do nothing.

the world is your oyster

> be you
> suck cocks every day
> catch aids
> spread aids
> die alone

I didn't stutter, Dick breath.

whiney lil beta bish, instead of the 22 just drown in your tears you demanding lil cuck

that attitude of "whoa is me ; I want it Only my way" is likely why you in this boat

+1 internet to you

Nigga, grab that "22" and fucking off yourself. I hope her boss had a bigger and overall more satisfying cock for your gf. She probably fucked him before that BBQ. She probably kissed you with his semen on her lips or her pussy full of it. You fucking worthless beta cuck. Off yourself.

>when none of this even happened i just added a sob story to try try get greentexts
>all u faggots are triggered from a fake story
>I'm the fag
>kek

TLDR: OP is a faggot

I'm honored