What's wrong with my toe

What's wrong with my toe

ingrown toenail

Go to a podiatrist.

an ingrown toenail you need to cut it out from under that skin or in the end it will get infected and you need needles put into it to cure it if it gets bad or at least thats what happened to my brother

ingrown toenail, go get your toe fixed up.
i had it once, was oddly painful and satisfying at the same time.
you will have to wear sandals for a while and you'll be taken for a german tourist.

Indeed. ingrown toenail. What I did for mine was trim a pathway for the nail and had to do pus and grossness draining too on the inbetweens. It worked out fine for me. You just gotta think as you do it. You know your limits. Good luck.

this guy has it

Soak in warm water, possibly epsom salt once a day. Hit it with some peroxide if you're brave enough. Talk to a doctor if the infection comes back; might be a good idea anyway if the toenail root is shifting.

Ingrown toenail. Don't cut your toenails too short, else that will happen. Dig it out (or get a professional to).

You're fat for starters. Fix that first.

It hurts an absolute fuckton when I get anywhere near the swollen red bit

Are you a hobbit user? You have very fury feet

Grit your teeth and trim a hole and drain it

>tfw i used to have this

What I would do is cut the nail side way so the I could pull it, and it would yank from the part it was hiding. Bleeding occurred.

Yeah no seriously listen to OP you got some sausage links

whats happening to your toenail is that the sharp corner is growing sideways instead of outwards+ all the bacteria on feet = infection

Fuug I love those... They hurt so fucking good. Put on a thin layer shoe and kick shit. Soft a first then build up to hard kicks for more pain. I get a boner every time. You'll cream your pants with pain/pleasure. Mmm... wish I was your right now. I don't know why I love those kind of pains. Ingrown toe-nails, bruises, sprains etc... they hurt good.

Dude, just take the edge of the nail clipper and trim a line through the skin, or create a path as I put it, following the line of the edge of your nail. You will need to dig a bit, it may yurt, you most likely will encounter weird colored fluids, but just do it. We tryin to help you

I wish I was fat because my wife prefers fat men but I'm actually only like 20lbs overweight for my height. I can't gain weight. It sucks.

I can't even describe the pain I feel from the red part, I try to get a needle in there and I literally scream. It's beyond painful.

nigga what

bro

zero dollars??!!? this is bug or what is this shit 0$?

you have to get under the side edge of the nail. stuff a thin rolled up tissue under it to keep it from sliding back into your toe. do it yourself because if you go to a podiatrist they'll just cut off that whole side of your nail

dont do that, you need to get one of those things to clean nails with. or maybe tweezers, to pick up the side of the nail

fuck off

That is one hairy ass toe

Had an issue like this once after a ingrown toenail removal surgery. I suggest getting antibiotics which will reduce the swelling enough for you to fuck with it. Once you can fuck with it, there is probably a sharp corner to your toenail that is cutting into your toe. Get that shit cut down and your problem should go away.

Or see a doctor.

always cut across your nail, if you cut into it like that it will curve into your toe causing that.

Ingrown. Poke it with an exacto knife. Drain ALL the pus. Soak in peroxide. Apply bandage

You got aids OP. Get it treated before its to late.