/fug/ - /fr/+/brit/+/deutsch/:

the italian edition

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/regional/muenchen/oktoberfest/oktoberfest-muenchen-neues-hacker-zelt-zeigt-imposantes-wandgemaelde_id_5944235.html
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/ein-gefluechteter-findet-in-berlin-das-glueck-die-unwahrscheinliche-liebesgeschichte-von-toni-und-ahmad/19375816.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eUBFnfQzEmY
vimeo.com/208512517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw nobody
WHAT HAPPENED?

Thanks for Gaston france. My father had all of the comics and I grow up with them! I love french comics I have over 600!

it's belgian

where can I get a German Catholic gf pls

isnt wallonia french?

MEDDL

What is some cuisine that your nation loves but every other nation hates?

RESPOND TO MY POSTS

(Sie)

hello guise

get out spaghetti

don't make an italian edition then

this is my thread now

oh sorry
and no its not

Got some pasta, m8?

I love it, It's great

>Jetzt müssen wir streiken,
keiner weiß wie lang, ja für ein Leben ohne Zwang

What did they mean by this?

streiten

>/fug/ dead already
>not even night shift

is this the beginning of the end of /fug/?

>stuttgart near the coast

Polish people.

You can't make this shit up!

>Sauerkraut
>Bad

What's wrong with the coast?

>European countries
>Morocco

yeah i kinda wanna change the names (taking the original names of the american cities and translating them as best as i can to german)

Seattle=Sättel, for example

look at what it says under it

> Based
> Bavaria

>Nürnberg
>Bavaria

focus.de/regional/muenchen/oktoberfest/oktoberfest-muenchen-neues-hacker-zelt-zeigt-imposantes-wandgemaelde_id_5944235.html

> Neues Hacker-Zelt zeigt imposantes Wandgemälde - und zeigt Schwule und Verschleierte
> „Dahinter steckt keine politische Botschaft“, sagt der Brauereiboss. „Zu dem modernen München gehören eben auch Frauen mit Schleier. Wir sind eine Weltstadt mit Herz.“

München ist nicht Bayern

doch

>everyone in politics circlejerking about how great diversity is and how islam has a place in germany

What really baffles me is the type who like the concept of germans, but seem to want to rely on inertia to keep germany german rather than acknowledge the existence of other races in germany as potentially problematic.
Preaching to the converted but still, sick of the propaganda

> that white area in MeckPomm

what is this of?

waddup boys

Found it here

>>Jetzt müssen wir streiken,
Now we have to strike.
>keiner weiß wie lang, ja für ein Leben ohne Zwang
Nobody knows for how long, for a live without pressure.

Hier ist noch einer für "Based Bavaria":

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/ein-gefluechteter-findet-in-berlin-das-glueck-die-unwahrscheinliche-liebesgeschichte-von-toni-und-ahmad/19375816.html
> Sie kam aus Bayern, er aus Syrien

>Dazu streicht er liebevoll durch Tonis violette Haare.

I'm starting to be pretty convinced my vicious neighbors don't make noise when I'm not here.

I have 2 very noisy neighbors, a nolife unemployed woman. A nolife man with a truck delivery job early in the morning. (he lives with an old woman in a single room flat)

Now we have a habit : when they make noise (not because they have a life but because they're angry), I complain, or retaliate.

A side effect of retaliation is that they have a way to know if I was at home when they made the noise.

They don't make noise on week evening / nights, maybe because they don't need to know if I'm home.
But during the afternoon, my nolife neighbor makes noise because he wants to know if I have a job, employed outside (he seems pretty pissed about having to get up at 5am, slams his door 20 times a day, or rather 40 times because he will slam it twice at least...)

if I retaliate in the evening, he knows I was there in the afternoon, probably not working (depending on the period I'm employed part time, work at home, am employed full time, or am unemployed)

Now it's saturday evening, last week I was out, don't know if the nolife woman was noisy, but today I'm home and she's *very* noisy. I'm afraid she worries about my not complaining despite the huge mess she's making alone : if he doesn't complain, maybe he's out enjoying the life and fucking women. B-but maybe if I make still more noise, he will eventually complain, proving he wasn't outside. That would mean he's probably alone too, and I'm not alone. So the more I make noise, the more I can be hopeful he will make a sign to me. (she's completely crazy)

Why does it matter? It matters because these 2 neighbors are horrible, I wanted to punch the man in the face, and I went to the police for the woman... They don't care. So now I'm always left wondering what's the best strategy, complaining or ignoring their tantrums and curiosity.

Don't tell me it's not weird my angry neighbor only slams his door in daytime... He's pissed.

This is extremely french

yeah idk.
My city area is currently in gentrification.
The woman above is an old daddy's girl, her father owns the place and she doesn't worlk, she's clearly insane.

My other noisy neighbor is very working class, don't know what the hell he still does in a mostly student building.

The rents are high (for students), so the students are incredibly posh, they make a nice atmosphere. Quite refreshing, knowing we also have a dying lady in the 1st floor, dying with no kids and no grandkids, the 1st floor reeks of cat smell. I tried to help her a few times but damn the smell was too awful. Her (future) landlords are waiting for her to die (viager acquisition). Having no children, she sold her flat at the time of her death. (viager had been banned for some time in France, it was causing too many suspect deaths)

I'm too tired to read the whole text but sometimes policeman don't want to help. I would contact the police again.

theory: /fug/ will be less active on weekends and be decently active on weekdays

Are there that many normies in here?
Am I a normie?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A NORMIE IS ANYMORE

thx maybe I will

theory: stop making this thread

business idea: gas all those who oppose /fug/

Deport belgians (whatever the fuck that's supposed to be) to Nigeria

good post
bad post

normies are people with full and normal social lives, we tend to be failed normies

youtube.com/watch?v=eUBFnfQzEmY

Honestly stop putting "/fr/" in the title, /fug/ always pops up before /fr/ when I ctrl+f

What does sauerkraut taste like?

looks like you've been a legit asshole and now you come here crying because the pole was smarter than you

fug off

hola friends i am here

Salut

time to go to sleep lads
"he" is here ...

been avoiding my friends for a month lads how long can i keep it up before they are not my friends any more

Could I pass as German, English, or French?

took about a (scholar) year for me

sauer?

>a (scholar) year
>scholar year
nice

Is Cameroun aka Cameroon /fug/ af ?

- german colony
- in 1918 the Society of Nations gives it as a Protectorate to France and the UK
- still now, the country has both a french and english culture. And I'm sure there are remnants of german culture.

HAHA, gdp of Paris = gdp of Savannah...

(wonders where they put London...? In place of Tucson, Detroit or DesMoines?)

=> London in place of Chicago (?)
ofc Americans are not taught as much lies about London as about Paris

- Berlin = gdp Los Angeles
fuck, I'm outta here, this map was clearly made by a retard, who heard Germany was rich, so then let's assume Berlin = Los Angeles

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

t. the wire

you must live in one shitty city with shitty people like Toulon or Marseille

100% whites in the foreground

>man, ain't this thing over yet...

thank you, but no.

ya heard

I looked this up and learnt that choucroute = sauer kraut = sour weed or sour herb

So Nicolas Dupont-Aignant, presidential candidate, sovereignist who lost at the 1st round (4,7%), has decided to join FN's Marine Le Pen. She says he'll be her Prime Minister.

vimeo.com/208512517

>foreground
>native females/non-native males
every time

How much power does the Prime Minister have?

Well, if he disagrees with the President, the President wins (that's what De Gaulle wanted, he almost wrote the 1958 Constitution).

The only situation where the PM rules is when the President loses the majority in the Parliament (Assemblée Nationale).

Anyway, to have Dupont-Aignan is really a good thing for MLP, very surprising. He has the standard profile of the french elite (ENA graduate, the national school of high administration)
He's reassuring while she scares many people, and her party looked alone.

also wer ist die neue Star?

plebs

>dgw bier trinken und polka hören

gut,
prost!

>kitkat
>sweetie and not a biscuit

bumperio

Hello yes I'm posting at 4:20

hello i am posting at 4:43

>getting high before uni
masterrace