Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

>fighting ISIS

kind of islamphobic :/

One of the few times "patriarchy" actually means something

Will biopic show her getting raped to death then strung up by a road side tree?

Kurds are commies. She deserved it.

Chloe moretz

>Mudshit-lover Hollywood bashing a non-white patriarchy

Lol

The last time a report like this was made the woman was still alive.

Everyone loves to advertise Kurdish women fighters but they virtually do nothing and are a PR stunt. The fact some have actually died shows desperation more than anything

Why this lovely lady of course.

Pics or didn't happen

Found the t*rk

I just want an ISIS pov movie with based Nasheed soundtrack

t. Cockroach

>movie is just them getting BTFO against anyone who isn't also a retarded Arab jihadist

>fighting ISIS

I'm glad this islamophobic girl died. I mean, it's the Current Year for fucks sake.

>patriarchy
>not Islam

TAKBIR

why is she so cute when hes dead?

>woman throws up a peace signal
>snackbar has her head in one hand and contrasts her hand symbol by pointing at God

Is this kino?

lol fuck

Angelina Jolie if she was younger.

was it rape

You think he fucked that?

>le happy jihadi face

He honestly looks so happy and satisfied

>patriarchy

What the fuck do these people have against Orthodoxy?

You're a sick fuck, Takeru, you must only fuck non gory death women, you know, choked, strangled, hanged and the like.

There's literally nothing wrong with making love to severed decomposing heads, you think Henry VIII didn't keep hold of Anne Boleyn?

This is just ... sad .. its getting hard not to become anti-islamic.

But I thought the patriarchy was nothing but "evil" white men, watch as feminist attack him since we have to respect those obsessed mudslime culture.

i really hope her relatives succeed in ridding them from isis' evil patriarchy and can return to wonderful women friendly """"""moderate"""""""islam

if you already weren't anti-islamic there's no hope for you

they are (((communists))) ya doofus

>free women from patriarchy
im 100% certain they wouldve willingly serve under a different male ruler as long as he was more lenient than isis. does that guy think she was gonna take the women into the desert and mad max that shit?

Oh cmon i am not a Sup Forumstard like you, i been preached equality and tolerance my whole life, but its getting hard to match beliefs and reality lately...

>You have to be Sup Forums to hate Mudslimes

And ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>ywn rape and then behead qt3.14

all the same, the middle east actually is riddled with actual, real patriarchal rule - and I'm not talking about the sultans or """presidents""" or anything that high up on a national level, I'm talking about the local clan lords and village elders that wield incredible amounts of extrajudiciary power who can broker the sale of women, order executions and honor killings, etc.

I recommend Rule of the Clan by Mark S. Weiner if the topic interests you.