youtu.be/DxRlzhXS97E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbxDLyncE4
youtu.be/c1Lkc3OqtDU
youtube.com/watch?v=7qD8F4CL59M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ockv8aVcfxc
youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nature

I'm a huge electronic fag. Ambient, rave, DnB, you name it. Rock and rap are pretty cool too.

absolute love techno and tech house. Been doing more and more DJ stuff with it and getting a reaction too.

Respect anybody who does music and all genres honestly, even if it isnt something I am in to.

electronic and techno shit seems to be common. as someone who knows nothing about that can any of you guys help recommend me some shit?

youtu.be/8ybIROZVQPw
pretty good electric house album. the dude behind it has some other great tracks under numerous aliases, it's worth checking out.

a lot of the guys who have been doing big stuff are Paco Osuna, Marco Carola, The Martinez Brothers, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones

Check out parties like Amnesia, FUTUR music Festival, Recently a lot of Tomorrowland sets have been coming out on youtube. There are tons of live 1 or 2 hour sets out there. Once you find one guy it usually lead sot another and its a big rabbithole. "Crate digging" is also still very alive, but its just been transformed to be all digital and online. Just gotta search for older year

I listen to yYour mom's screaming when I fuck her big pussy.

fuckin hilarious dude

SESH

same

new drain gang album recently

Razorblade on my fucking balls

Classical and Melodic Death Metal.
Here are 2 examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_VCbnqbwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=FVAQQujgSxQ

Tearing through this right now youtu.be/SC6DvbEVHcI

Just left a slayer, lamb of god, behemoth concert. That answer your question?

All subs of metal are great, I mostly listen to melodic-death, black and thrash though. Occasionally nu.

Suicideboys are pretty good too, been following for a couple of years, it's crazy how they blew up so suddenly. Bones is alright too, xxxtentacion is lame imo, too much "uh yuh, yea, yea yea uh" shit annoys me lol

Lil ugly mane is enjoyable as well.

Mostly modern country (florida georgia line, jason aldean, dierks bentley etc) but I'll occasionally listen to stuff like eminem if I'm in the right mood.

Music isn't anything worth being pretentious about, it's ok to like "popular" stuff.

Grocery store music nigga.

90's to early 2000's metal mostly.
Lamb of God, Sepultura, SOAD, the such.
When I chill out I like old country music or soft rock like Kris Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings to Pink Floyd and Genesis.

youtu.be/DxRlzhXS97E

A lot of indie, punk and death/thrash Metal.

little bit of everything but mostly sludge and acoustic folk stuff

In the metal scene, I typically listen to Between The Buried And Me, Trivium, Periphery, Upon A Burning Body, After The Burial, Born Of Osiris, August Burns Red, and early Veil of Maya.

For the vague emo/post-hardcore, pop punk cloud, I listen to My Chemical Romance, Crown The Empire, Famous Last Words, Set It Off, Yellowcard, ONE OK ROCK, Chiodos, Sempiternal-era Bring Me The Horizon, The Amity Affliction.

In the general punk scene, I listen to Reel Big Fish, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains (and really any project from Pat The Bunny), Days N Daze, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Minor Threat, The Misfits, Joyce Manor, and The Dead Kennedys

In the Hip-Hop/Indie group, I listen to Joji/Pink Guy, Eminem, and Gorillaz.

The only country artist that I can stand is Johnny Cash.

And I like anime openings and other weeb music.

The worst kind of metal.

Sludge is the shit

No favourites, listen to stuff based on my mood.
>Metal
>Rap
>Folk
>Pop
>Jazz
but since I'm a Jack-of-all-Sup Forums, I just know the mainstream, surface level artists

bon jovi

hell yeah, you ever listen to bell witch?

I listen to showtunes and death metal. And all the subgeneres...like Niggers-R-God and the My Fair Lady soundtrack.

Oh, and I like Pink Floyd, Yes, and Hopsin.

Metal, Hard and classic rock mostly

I can tolerate almost everything except for shit like Lil wayne or Nicky Minaj

Also, dubs fuckers.

Haha Its what I listen to 80% of the time. Otherwise it's shit like city and colour and Shakey graves. Really makes for interesting playlists.

Ugh its hard not to hate you given your choices in music. But ill give you a pass because Days N Daze and Johny Hobo.

You like Operation Ivy or Wingnut Dishwashers Union?

Currenty drunk dancing to Take Warning by OpIvy

And fuck me if I forget another band, but Dream Theater and The Human Abstract are also amazing.

>Pantera
>1996
>/thread/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbxDLyncE4

I LOVE Wingnut and Ramshackle. I dig a couple of Pat's songs as a solo artist, but my main one is Johnny Hobo.

I only listen to fusion jazz and acid jazz.

Nope, about to check them out though.

Hell yea, I live the aesthetic of it

>witchcraft
>cults
>blasphemy
>drugs

Puts me in a energetic mood.

listen to Beneath the Mask by Bell Witch
it's a good intro to the band

Old school Industrial,
Metal all types, older hardcore punk, classical, early electronic music, Breakcore, hardcore gangsta rap if the music is intense, some 80's new wave prog (Fripp etc.), 70's rock, 30's blues, post punk. Genre isn't that big of a deal if I like the song.

The lyrics are fucking killer man, they just grab you by the nuts and strangle the feels out of you.

Was listening to My Idea Of Fun earlier,
>if you don't want to work, then that becomes your job, there is alot of overtime and not many days off
>I hope you know I'm not trying to complain
>it just gets hard to explain, that I just don't want to talk about the office today

Shit hits you.

I was a huge druggie in high school and that's where I picked up my love for it. Plus visiting Richmond every summer got to see a lot badass bands.

>metal and all its subgenres
>all its subgenres
No you don't. No person on Earth likes all of them. You lie.

>Behemoth in that mix
Even Slayer and LoG don't really go together that much, but it at least makes sense to a degree. Behemoth on the other hand I don't know how they ended up in that.

fuckin' amen

Dude, that's me with Mischief Brew.

Same lol, still am a weed smoker but at least I'm well off and going on a good path unlike highschool.

Bunch of nudity, drugs, sex and being wasted. Wild times.

A lot of suicideboys a lot of gorillaz

Trap, old school rap (mostly 90s memphis), metal (mostly black), reggae/dub(mostly 80s), dubstep, dnb. Trance > techno.

>90s metal
>Worst kind
Nigga please.

I only listen to good wholesome Christian music.
I pity all of you lower class peons who haven't accepted Jesus Christ as our lord and savior. Burn in hell wretches.

It's really a fucking miracle I made it through haha I don't even smoke anymore. But godammit I miss it

Hey mate, fuck Jesus. Those dubs are cool though.

Damn I forgot about those dudes. My old roomate used to blast that and we would dance barefoot at our place like a couple of fools.

I really love chillstep and shit like that.
>inb4 underage b&

calvin haris

Fucking Hell, man. I cry when I listen to them. Shame I'll never get to see them live.

Fuck off with your neo nazi music. You give Dodge Chargers a bad name.

wingnut dishwashers union

Rock and metal

Yea, looking back there where plenty of times where shit could've gone south in the worst possible way, not just death but felonies. We weren't bad kids, didn't bully or fuck with anyone but the backpacks chock full of drugs and public nudity would have given us quite some time in the hole.

We where lucky that something really wrong never happened. But shit, at least we still got the great music and memories with us huh?

>Shit hits you

Yes it does. Those are some shit lyrics.

I actually like 70's funk

earlier industrial/noise, japanese and slavic post punk, power electronics, and general post punk/no wave/industrial are my favorite genres. i listen to most things except for rap.

youtu.be/c1Lkc3OqtDU

And Tool, and some other metal/prog rock bands.

same, and 70's soul

i mostly listen to metal and the subgenres alike
but recently i have only really listened to Soen OP you should check them out broski

touhou songs

Tool sucks, and that's coming from someone who appreciates progressive rock & metal

>kek

All those kids just knew what it was like and what to write because they truly lived the life you know? It's hard to find that genuine raw feeling nowadays.

We are a dying breed sadly, but it wouldn't be any good if it was any other way.

Really just did so many drugs we shoulda died haha I wish I could remember the memories

Mostly just anything within the metal/rock genre. So pretty much anything from red hot chilli peppers to lamb of god.

I love me some dream theater, btbam, meshuggah, fates warning and more but tool doesn't suck, they're just overrated as fuck.

Trouble Funk?

Psych rock and funk are cool too

>oldferg here
>cant stand anything after 2005
>mfw

huey and news

Metal and hard rock. Don't know shit about subgenres, don't care.

Oh I also enjoy some country

Opinion discarded

Yeah, I'm kinda glad that folk punk never really blew up like other punk subgenres did. Folk punk keeps the whole DIY and burnout spirit of punk alive. I mean, at first glance, I seem pretty successful. I go to college, have a cute girlfriend, and am a pretty sociable person who still lives with his parents in their suburban home, and I was fortunate enough to not end up on drugs-- I'll drink occasionally, but the point is, folk punk is the last thing most people would think I listen to. Maybe it's because I've somehow subconsciously romanticized being a burnout because I admire when someone doesn't care about their future. And I wish that I could find it in me to stop caring. Folk punk is where I can just pretend that I don't care, where I can feel like I'm happy because of who I am, and the places I go, the people I meet, and so on. I can forget that I was practically born with a silver spoon in my mouth, and that I am just kind of coasting through life, knowing that I've been set from day one. Or at least a metal spoon.

Suicdefags are so gay. Who the fuck wants to listen to junkies rap?

If you wanna be edgy, listen to niggers that kill people

Prog rock, trance, psych, electro, industrial, alt/underground rap, underground hip-hop, lofi, synth wave, retro wave, electro-country, prog metal, celtic folk metal, some vaporwave is okay
There are more I'm forgetting. My musical taste is all over the place. I just like what I like

2k 2 fire

shwb

Oh to add onto this:
Jazz fusion, jazz in general, big band

That gun that you flashin we know that its plastic

youtube.com/watch?v=7qD8F4CL59M

youtube.com/watch?v=Ockv8aVcfxc

Rap/Trap
Dubstep
Vaporwave, Witchhouse
whatever else I think sounds good.

This
just end it if you're SOO fucking depressed and stop making 15 year olds even edgier with your throatfucked voice and distorted, generic beats

also, pills are for pussies

because you can relate? Because one off them managed to win against heroin and can be a role model. dude just stfu when you dont know what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ

Underground rap. I like stuff with acoustic samples and hard trap beats. I been bumping tracy and peep lately, as well as yunggoth, chxpo, 6dogs, and lil pump. Suicide boys are dope but wouldn't call them underground right now. Motherfuckers are blowing up.

Pretty much everything except modern contemporary pop country where every song is cuss free and is about riding trucks, drinking beer or whiskey, getting lucky with the tramp stamped ladies at some bar, hailing God or the U.S. military soldiers. Rap music is the same (minus the trucks and military) but rap has bass, cursing and is more fun to listen to than that conservative bullshit.

A vulgar display of dubs for truth!

>RIP Dimebag

My collection is classical to modern. My radio is tuned to the local classical public radio station. I'm somewhat less enthusiastic about Baroque and Elizabethan madrigals. I hate Haruki Murakami for making Janáček's Sinfonietta popular.