Hey guys let's just normalize political violence among 2nd amendment gun nuts

>Hey guys let's just normalize political violence among 2nd amendment gun nuts
>What could go wrong?
>#puncha""""Nazi""""
Are they stupid or is this some kind of elaborate troll?

they are just brainwashed fools paid by Soros

How can I get in contact with Soros? I'd accept money to punch faggots with stupid hair.

>thinking you're good
>siding with nazis

OP is brain damaged

They believe if you kill them, they win

>siding with nazis
he never said that you fucking retard

These creatures aren't even Nazis. Real Nazis were fit, held themselves to a standard, and weren't degenerate fucking morons.

When did I say I was a Nazi now? Fuck off, you leftists are insane.
>Everything that isn't anarcho communism IS FASCISM !!!!!1!

please, people. take a deep breath for a moment.

the best way to fight nazis isn't with fists, guns, out of control cars or by hacking their websites.

it's by biting through their throats.

Hmm...

i'm amazed at the number of slavs and retards who embrace new nazism, evidently without reading about Hitler's programs for racial purity that involved killing all slavs and retards. he wasn't just after the jews.

yeah, but check out the bristly potatoes behind him, which they tried to blur out.

>trying to justify terrorism
"It's okay when we do it", right? Alt right faggots are incompatible with western society.

Even WW2 vets who can't even stand up anymore are saying they want to murder nazi fucks, m8.

it's not hard to understand them, though.

all their lives, tv and film have promised them hot women, fast cars, glory and recognition without having to work for any of it. and when none of it came true, they get all butthurt and decide it must be the JEEEEEUUUWWWS who are keeping all the hot women, fast cars, glory and recognition for themselves, probably locked up in a bank vault somewhere.

what's a white potato to do? light up a tiki torch and make nazi salutes, it seems.

here's a hint, potatoes: it won't bring you any hot women, fast cars, glory or recognition. next week we'll be laughing at someone else.

Hmm...let me be a fucking cuck and find the most handsome Aryan boy while I jack off to dreams of the Aryan race, and then claim to counter this argument.

Mr Burroughs? you're back from the dead?

>thinking they are nazis because they wont swallow your pill like good goy.
i cant wait till all you shit bricks hit 30 and realize youve all been had

> thinking they are nazis because they can spray a swastika on a wall

well, getting close! keep at it, guys, and you'll be goose-stepping all the way to Russia. and all the way back again. in winter. without food, ammunition, fuel or medical supplies.

WASP guy, been with a Jewish woman 12+ years. Her family is all bright, Well educated professionals. I haven't gotten to hear or see one single plot tho take over anything. How long am I supposed to wait?

Maybe she talks about it with the black guy she fucks

are they secretly canadian?

I am Jewish and I still haven't been invited to any secret plots. I'm a fucking Freemason lawyer who worked in intelligence and everything.

When do I get to be made an Illuminatus?! I'm starting to think all those conspiracy theories were bullshit...

top fucking kek

Not saying they did read it, but a retard can be convinced he's a burden on society and support a selective regime, that would disadvantage him.

The first thing you said never happened.

White guy here, have been white and male for 27+ years, yet still have to be invited to the general sexist/racist meeting of the white patriarchy, dividing the world amongst us. It's weird, isn't it?

the only enemy is the jew!

what is context you fucker? why else are you bringing antifa up

>bringing up antifa now makes you a nazi
Lolwat?