Grow up

Grow up.

There's a lot of maturity in this thread,

Not that you would know.

time for some Log

Grow up, kid.

Grow up

Grow up

Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER,“FAKE AGING”, SOALL PEOPLEAREDEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TOYOUAS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW,EVEN YOUKNOWI AM AMENACEto your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD,THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HANDYOUTHE SECRETSTO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME,FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE,29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y.I STAND ALONEAGAINST YOURMAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GODCOMMUNISMWITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION,LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICEtrick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, andmurderthe people to keep themTERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERYfor theCOMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENTandCON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP.THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICEin ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
Thesameworld-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD thatCONTROLS YOUASA TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE,USING ALL OF THEDEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.IN 1965 C.I.A. GANGSTER POLICEBEAT ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED MEIN CHAINSfrom KENNEDY N.Y. AIRPORT. SINCE THENI HIDEinFORCED JOBLESS POVERTY,ISOLATEDALONEin thisLOW DEADLY NIGERTOWN OLD HOUSE.

THE BRAZEN, DEADLY GANGSTER POLICEAND NIGER PUPPET UNDERLINGSSPRAY ME WITH POISON NERVE GASfromAUTOMOBILE EXHAUSTS AND EVEN LAWN MOWERS, DEADLY ASSAULTS.EVEN IN MY YARD, WITHKNIVES, EVENBRICKS and STONES, EVENDEADLY TOUCH TABIN, orELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE”EVENREMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER“ACCIDENTS”TOSHUT ME UP FOREVERWITH A“SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”,EVEN WITHTRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISONFOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

EVERYBODY CUT THIS SHIT OUT AND GROW UP

I'M NOT COMING BACK HERE ANY MORE IF YOU GUYS DON'T SMARTEN UP

THE HOT TUB IS TOO HOT!!

YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBERof the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDEFOUR BILLIONEYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.”YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRETOVER-ALL PLAN:WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely theMAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETSwith NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDSMUCHFASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT.LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY.THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE,WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.
FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS,APOIDIC NIGERS,INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HADNO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO,IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATIONwith“GIFTED” withALLGANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGERBRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TOETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN through“ONE WORLD COMMUNISM”(top secret code word), meaningWORLD-WIDEABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

The empirical scientific agnosticreligion ofASTROCISM, created by theworldwide Slovene empirewith the help of the SloveneTOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIAofTHOUSANDS OF YEARS AGOwith its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” toaidthe white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely aworldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion ofASTROCISMmade possible for man to advance to present day sophistication.THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
Example: to this day worldwide,the very ancient Slovenic months of the year, created byASTROCISM, are still used, namely a couple examples;Kwiecien, namely April translates into vegetation “blooming time”, orSierpien, namely August translates into “sickling time”, reaping harvest time, or evenListopad, namely November, translates into “falling of leaves time”. Even the Slovenic days of the week were created byASTROCISMnamelyNiedziela, Sunday trans. "no work", day of rest. Monday,Poniedziawektrans. "day after no work day",Wtorek, Tuesday trans. "second day",Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week,Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week.Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week andSobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day"to go to the Astrocism Temple.

Everything in life, social life etc.ASTROCISMmade into an automatic education and training.
"Saturday...'sabbath day'
to go to the
Astrocism Temple..."
"SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO,
THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER
BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND

based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” toaidthe white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely aworldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion ofmely November, translates into . "second day",Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week,Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week.Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week andSobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day"to go to the Astrocism Temple.

Everything in life, social life etc.ASTROCISMmade into an automatic education and training.
"Saturday...'sabbath day'
to go to the
Astrocism Temple..."
"SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO,
THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER
BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND
IT ORGANIZED THE FIRST
TOTALITARIAN SUPERSTITION
COMMUNISM RELIGION..."
SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO,THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER BECAMEA REAL DEVIL GODAND IT ORGANIZED THE FIRSTTOTALITARIAN SUPERSTITION COMMUNISM RELIGION,PRAWO SLAVNAand hundreds of years later by C. God top secret INTENSIFIED REPITITION of FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME created the schismaticMafia Communist Catholicism, Catholicism means totalitarianism, Dict.FOR CONTROL AND MANIPULATION OF THE HUMAN RACE INTO THE OVER ALL PLAN,to explore and control the entire Universe.

The C. God usurpedeverythingfrom theSLOVENIC ASTROCISM RELIGIONand camouflaged it when the C. God fabricated it into thePrawo Slawnasuperstition religion. For thousands of years, over millions of square miles of ancient Slovenia, even in its distant province of ALASKA, like ALUTIANS (Ancient Slovenic idiomatic names: Alutians, namely the long string of islands tothe great endless land, namely ALASKA, the before recorded history; name of No. and So. America.

Lots of growing up to do.
I see our bumpboi is getting our thread to the top of cataLOG

Grow up

When will he learn? Maybe once he grows up.

Grow up

Funny to see you fags get so pumped over this.
>>>>"waahhhh nu poopie meemees on my edgey board wahhh wahhh"

Grow up

Grow up

Grow up

Grow up

Grow up

Grow up

I'm sliddin too fast for em logless shills

We already have blogs and vlogs, so what are these threads? Clogs?

It's the same 2 autsts trying to force their meme like they do every night . I'm same the guy who calls you out every time. Suicide faghots you're just 2 ppl pretending to be 11

yes, but would you?