Free legal advice until I finish this joint

Free legal advice until I finish this joint

How easy is it to report you and get you disbarred for drug use?

What kind of legal drugs should I sell on ebay with highest profit?

customs holding 1kg of white powder from china
i know its a legal import
but they want to take me to court if inwant it back

It's legal here, shitwit

Why in hell would house squatting ever be legally justified?

House squatting could be justified under a necessity defense. The classic example is that if you're stuck in the woods in a snowstorm, it's not trespassing to break into a cabin for shelter. But I'm pretty sure courts have said bums can't use this to squat for free because they have other choices, like going to a shelter.

Lets say I know I have an active warrant out for me in say the state of Virginia, for a probation violation, if I get caught in Idaho how likely is it I will get extradited. Not really a big crime or anything just can't be fucked to go back and take care of it, its a poorer southwestern VA county if that makes a difference

When do you finish your first year at Thomas Jefferson school of Law?

have you abandoned judaism completely or are you just a degenerate kike

Analogues of research chemicals. Keep abreast of what analogues are banned so you can stay within the law. Khat was legal in the us until recently, for example.

I went to Chicago, shitwit

Is it a felony? That would make extradition much more likely.

I'm a Catholic

Though to be fair let's not forget every justice on the supreme court right now is a Catholic or a Jew

Confirmed for yr1 babby at T3 school. Enjoy your crippling debt and nojobs after Bob's college of knowledge

Why do you think this is Sup Forums?

Okay I'm seven years out of school and make 350k but sure, why not,babby

just simple possession of the herbal Jew less than ounce class 1 misdemeanor. I really would just go do the time or whatever the fuck theyd do to me but I live thousands of miles away from home now a days

I work on Wall Street, I know a lot more about the "Jewish conspiracy" than you do

>300k starting
>no maths degree

It's like you're not even trying

Seems low risk, and if you get caught tell them you got advice from this thread. Reliance of counsel defense!

That doesn't mean this is Sup Forums, throw yourself off a building.

I got very lucky. Most new lawyers these days do get screwed.

Did I distract you from your saucy memes?

I like you

Post dick

Reveal what you know or move the fuck on, no one actually cares faggot

so is dick getting posted or nah?

Cool, thanks user. Doubt I'll get caught but better off safe than sorry. Literally only 2 sheriffs in my county and they both have known me for my whole life since this is where my grandfather lived I think I'll be alright

What's the deal with trespassing on abandoned property/buildings to take pics? If actually caught is it basically officer's discretion to throw the book at me or just move along?