viper hustlin' yet again

damn joinin this shit now.... fr

Fuck, we're gonna have to update the chart

half of the albums on there are just duplicates anyway so what's the point

viper is a nice man

> being this pleb

Tha top malla is one of my favorites

Join the offical discord discord.me/viper

I just got it on cassette, worth every penny lol.

Oh, hi. It's Ell Umbra.
I edited this music video.

I'm fairly good friends with Lee, and I'm also his advisor, public relations, and going to direct his upcoming video album. I'm working on the Viper The Rapper documentary coming out next year. My name is at the at 3:59 mark in this video.

holy shit

can't wait for the documentary

How is he IRL, good guy?

I was an impressionable meme-obsessed teen and got "hired" to do album covers for him. He never paid me.

love your work man, keep it up

you're a fucking asshole for doing this

Viper is literally a PEDO that takes advantage of women and is trying to get fucking shorcuts by doing awful shit, I would know, I've talked and dealt with the man before he started showing true colors.

I know you're just doing this for the clout, but you should stop, what you're doing is not okay and you know it. There is a point where this shit needs to stop.

>Viper the Rapper documentary
Hey how about you suck my fucking dick, there's nothing interesting about Viper other that he's a piece of shit (also cheated on his wife). Fuck off with this.

>Mega Milk
mega kek

Didn't he try to hustle his "fans" into sine kind of scams? Or am I mixing up the album cover stuff with his supposed history of running moving company scams in his local area?

Alls i know is that the dude legit hustles on some [low?] level/s, so at least he's not done bored suburbanite working at Chipotle fashioning himself to be a legit shady rapper... Dude "lives that life" like Kool Keith b4 him... You know. Black Elvis lost in [cyber]space style!

>someone get this hothead outta here!

DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE:

Seriously dude, god bless you for doing your perverted justice stuff but holy fucking shit, do you not think thst by the time you got to msg'ing viper like 500+ other rusemen hadn't thought of trying it b4? Odds are viper had heard every in/feasible story/setup known to mankind, and by the time u decided to see if he's down with the jailbait he's prolly had ~10+ encounters with ppl claiming to be underage chicks... So when he gets your messages he prolly knows it's bullshit and plays along with it to be some kind of ultra-edgelord legend who lives up to the rep that he got from getting internet famous for an album [cover] called "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack"

Therefore, I'd conjecture thst it's quite possible that he knows he has this crazy image to uphold so he went out of his way to not be scurred off by someone claiming to be 15 years old!

THAT SAID

I was just playing devil's advocate here and i really have no idea if he's ruseing a ruseman or not... I was just offering up a possible scenario where he isn't necessarily a desperate pedo; but as always, the truth is above my pay grade™®©

>Put Sum Relish And Musta on It It ain't extra 4 being that low

Shit fucking taste.

so ell umbra. i catfished viper for a few months and he promised me that we could name our unborn child jasper lee carter. how many other girls/texters/fans did this happen with? also why would he never send me a dick pic?

[spoiler]i'm a guy! lulz.[spoiler]

i also fucked up my spoiler. sadness engulfs me like a tidal wave.

what the hell

Good shit my man